All Categories

Update 4.00 Highlight

Update 4.00 Highlight

Hey, everyone!

Update 4.00 nears release, and it will pave the way for one of the biggest features of the past few months - Clan vs Clan Tournament. Please note that Clan vs Clan Tournaments will not be available immediately on release! We are going to run a series of tests to ensure server stability before CvC Tournaments launch sometime in April.

If you caught our latest What’s Next in Raid video, you already know how the CvC Tournament is going to work. But we’ve prepared a brief description below for those of you who haven’t seen it!

Clan vs Clan Tournament Basics

In essence, CvC Tournament is a special type of Tournament where different Clans compete. Each Tournament will be preceded by an in-game announcement 24 hours in advance, so Clans will have time to prepare. Tapping on the CvC icon will bring up a tab that shows whether your Clan is eligible to take part or not, along with the requirements that need to be fulfilled to become eligible.

Matchmaking will be based on the Global Rankings for the first launch, but after that Clans will be paired against one another according to how well they performed in previous CvC Tournaments.

There will be a list of activities, each awarding Clan Points whenever a Clan member performs them (while the CvC Tournament is active). Some of these activities might receive temporary boosts, meaning they yield more Clan Points - be sure to check them out in the Objectives or Versus tabs to maximize your yield! It’s going to take teamwork to win, so don’t forget to coordinate with your clanmates as well.

Whichever Clan has the most points at the end of the CvC Tournament wins. If somehow Clans are perfectly tied, there is no winner.

Clan vs Clan Tournament Rewards

Participating in the Clan vs Clan Tournament yields rewards for everyone in the Clan (provided they contributed - you’ll need to reach a set minimum of Points to be eligible). First, there are the Milestone Rewards - a series of Milestones that are based on the Tier in which your Clan performs and require a set number of Clan Points to achieve. Once the Clan reaches one of these Milestones, each member can claim the associated rewards from the Milestone Rewards tab.

Additionally, the Versus tab contains a progress bar that shows the current status of CvC competition. The more points you beat the other Clan by, the better rewards you’ll get; once again, this applies to everyone in the Clan.

Finally, winning the Tournament awards your Clan with a CvC Trophy. You get as one per victory, and they will always be displayed next to your Clan’s name - a perfect way to show unity and strength.

New Accessories

New Accessory Sets will be available as part of Clan vs Clan rewards. These are as follows:

Bloodshield

Gives wearer Shield worth 5% of damage dealt after attacking (per Accessory), AoE damage gives 75% less Shield value

i

Reaction

25% chance to change critical hit into normal when attacked before first turn (per Accessory)

i

The effects these Sets provide are cumulative. Meaning Bloodshield can provide 5-15% shield of Damage dealt per attack, and Reaction can increase the chances of resisting a critical hit between 25 and 75%.

Miscellaneous

• We’ll fix the way different Shield buffs interact in 4.00: 
  1. If a Champion has an active [Shield] with the duration of 1 Turn and receives another [Shield] buff with a higher duration, the new buff will take precedence and apply no matter the Shield Value
  2. If the choice will be between two [Shield] buffs and their duration equals 1 Turn, then the buff with the higher Shield Value will be applied 
  3. Except in the case when a Champion has an active [Shield] buff lasting 1 Turn and by some effect applies a new [Shield] with the same duration during their Turn - then the new buff will apply so that the Champion does not end up losing their [Shield] after their Turn is over
  • Clan Activity for the past 7 days will become available in the Rankings tab of the Clan Menu and will be visualized by the number of stars Clan members earned
  • Clan Boss Rewards preview will be fixed to show all items properly
Views
Comments
Mar 22, 2021, 14:3103/22/21
Mar 27, 2021, 05:5403/27/21
09/19/20
franzgarcia323

you mean:

>elegaius 

>pyxniel (one guy summon pyxxiel in event god mercy on you soul) 

some hereos in epic and lego abilites need to be updated 

ooh there are a fair few of them that are garbage :)

Mar 27, 2021, 11:2603/27/21
Oracle

Without any cost for changing equipment, it would be way too easy to tune your team against a particular opponent in the Arena or other areas. This system promotes the mindful and careful development process of your characters, which is one of the core game experiences for an RPG. On the other hand, it allows for some flexibility in case if you've made some mistake and would like to revert it. Silver is relatively easy to farm and we keep adding it as rewards to all kinds of activities. 

We're glad to see such a plethora of meaningful and thoughtful suggestions in this thread! Unfortunately, we cannot promise their implementation because of the need to calculate their impact on the gameplay balance of different in-game systems and experiences, like Dungeons, Doom Tower, Clan Boss, etc. Needless to say that change or elimination of a particular game mechanic requires extensive testing.

Really ? 

First: Remove a developed artifact need cost in your game not just an artifact change. Their armor set nailed to body or what ?  Maybe those artifact cursed and need spell cost to remove ? What a RPG element :D

Second: At least just make a second fitting panel (wardrobe) for heroes to second set and wont lose the costs of artifact changes. Plus this change should be fix the inventory slots problem, because more artifacts and accessories using per heroes. 

Mar 30, 2021, 12:1003/30/21
Mar 30, 2021, 12:26(edited)
08/04/20

you need to desperately FIX THE ARENA.  I was in Gold 3/4 for months and now I dropped to Silver TWO !!  All because there is a bunch of teams that clog up the arena.  Players who may be once in the year play or never.   Institute a NEW RULE.   Check these players Battle Statistics, and Have this Standard :

- Must battle in Raid at least Battle 100 times a month - or whatever number is reasonable for it . This includes Clan/Clan, Arena, Doomtower, and Tag Team.

- Failing this Your ACCOUNT will be DELETED.

Reason for this is there are Players who clog up with their team the progress of others in Arena and Tag Team.  Clan /Clan is NOT going to help with that.  I want to complete my Missions and I can not , because of all these DEAD accounts and Idiots clogging up the Arena predominantly.

Get RID of them, they are not supporting the GAME and wreck it for others.

You really should do something better about it than your bots  !!!

Apr 2, 2021, 07:0404/02/21

And i forgot one more thing. LVL 16 developed artifacts selling price is same cost such as undeveloped artifacts ? What a ridiculous thing. 

Sometimes upgrade to lvl16 more than 2-3 million silvers, but the selling price is same. This is one of the silver problem.

A developed 6 stars legendary item is 27000? Pfffff.....

i

Apr 2, 2021, 07:3404/02/21

And i forgot one more thing. LVL 16 developed artifacts selling price is same cost such as undeveloped artifacts ? What a ridiculous thing. Sometimes upgrade to lvl16 more than 2-3 million silvers, but the selling price is same. This is one of the silver problem.

A LVL16 developed 6 stars legendary item selling price is 27000 ? Pfffff.....

Apr 7, 2021, 11:5904/07/21
09/23/20

McMyshak CZ