All Categories

Raid Digest (06.08.21)

Raid Digest (06.08.21)

Hello Raiders! It has been a stormy week for all of us, but it’s moments like this that make us look deeper, rethink some things and cooperate closer. First of all, we’d like to thank you for not being indifferent and expressing your opinion on the latest changes in the game. We want you to know that your thoughts never remain unheard, even if sometimes it may seem otherwise. Some things reveal themselves in the long run, others need some better explaining to start making more sense. We invite you to dive into our regular #RaidDigest in which we will address several currently most pressing issues. 

Let’s start with the big one. Release 4.50 - newly added Clan Levels, Clan Shop, and Clan Quests. These have been among the most expected additions to the game for quite a while. Unfortunately, when it came to implementation, they didn’t quite enter the game and your perception exactly the way they were supposed to. So here is what this is all about.

Some time ago, we made a statement that our dev team set a course for the Clans feature development this year, which implies a set of clan-oriented improvements and some really big additions. Clan vs Clan Tournament was the first  feature in this plan, Clan Levels (together with Quests and the Shop) - the second one. But these are only pieces of the puzzle: our ultimate goal is to create a built-in system inside our game aimed at encouraging players to work toward the team goal, which, in turn, should bring benefits to every clan member involved. Thus, the immediate features included in patch 4.50 are only a part of the much bigger picture that we have planned for Clans. 

Clan Gold

It was introduced to the game as a bonus for those players who volunteer to take up quests and help their Clan to win Clan XP. Even though Clan Quests are an important mechanism for how Clans can earn Clan Gold and progress in their Clans development, they are NOT the main source of getting Clan Gold. CvC Tournaments (starting from one of the closest ones) will start featuring Clan Gold as a reward along with Clan XP. And a lot more places with Clan Gold as a reward will gradually be appearing in the game.

Clan Quests

Some Quests are more difficult than others, it’s true. And that’s what we aimed for - to bring variety and supply challenges-loving players with something to sweat over. However, we do agree that it’s best to admit when something is too much. That’s why, we are planning to modify several Quests where you need to fight in level 20 Dungeons (FK, Spider, Ice Golem, Dragon) with Rare Champions from a particular Faction. The condition “with Rare Champion only” will be removed. The change will take place in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned. 

We also acknowledge that the aspect of only 20 Quests being accessible to 30 Clan members in Clans below level 5 is a bit distorted. We will be reconsidering this one.

We continue monitoring our analytical data and collecting your feedback on the Clan Quests to see if anything else needs to be adjusted.

Clan Level

Seeing some calculations made by players about how much time it theoretically might take to reach Clan Level 20 (even decades were mentioned!!),  we ask you to be careful about trusting anything that is not official info. The calculations based on the data extracted from the game client cannot illustrate the real situation since it does not take into account other activities and locations where you will be able to earn Clan Gold and Clan XP in the future. 

We will be providing you with more information on the subject in our future digests, highlights and videos.

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

Views
Comments
Aug 6, 2021, 16:0608/06/21
Aug 12, 2021, 22:4208/12/21
02/14/21
Trips

So you want all the benefits of being in a clan, without actually being in a clan :)

C

CVC

CQ

The "C" is for clan.  Plarium doesn't care if you are social, they just want you to spend $$$

Really the C stands for Clan, wow who would have guessed.

I do not know what to make of you Trips, some times your posts come off as insightful, helpful and others times ....... 😁

What I am saying is do not jam being social down my throat.

I just want to log in and play not talk to 29 other people that i really do not give a blank about.

Aug 13, 2021, 15:0308/13/21
04/22/20

oki

Aug 14, 2021, 10:5108/14/21
08/14/21

Good day, 

This is my first post on this forum. 

First of all thanks for the info. I think the direction you guys are taking is great and i´m looking forward to see how it works out when all the clan improvements come together. So just keep up the good work!

Also it would be great if the community can be a little bit less hostile if a change is not exactly the way they like it. Of course, providing feedback is a very good thing. But the reactions i´ve seen made me a bit frustrated, especially regarding the login rewards. Are we really a bunch of people who are only satisfied if we get a free sacred shard every day? And are we really that simplistic to think that would be an improvement to the game? 

Can't we just be respectfull in our feedback and have patience when not everything is perfect when first released?

Just needed to get this out here..

Faked

Aug 15, 2021, 06:2608/15/21
09/14/20
Faked

Good day, 

This is my first post on this forum. 

First of all thanks for the info. I think the direction you guys are taking is great and i´m looking forward to see how it works out when all the clan improvements come together. So just keep up the good work!

Also it would be great if the community can be a little bit less hostile if a change is not exactly the way they like it. Of course, providing feedback is a very good thing. But the reactions i´ve seen made me a bit frustrated, especially regarding the login rewards. Are we really a bunch of people who are only satisfied if we get a free sacred shard every day? And are we really that simplistic to think that would be an improvement to the game? 

Can't we just be respectfull in our feedback and have patience when not everything is perfect when first released?

Just needed to get this out here..

Faked

Well, if this is your first post, you might not have noticed...just a few points:

- Feedback has been given in an unheard of before quantity before the changes have been implemented. This overwhelming feedback has been ignored

- Taking away some loyalty rewards is nothing you should be respectful for.

- It is your personal opinion that the clan improvements are good...obviously 95% of the player base do not think so...for example nobody even estimated that there will be something like 20 quests for 30 players...

Especially regarding the respectfullness in the feedback....if you have been ignored time and time again (Swift parry, Reaction gear, CcC, dupe system, login rewards, Clan Quests, mercy counter, filter functions, time needed to play, missing auto-battles, etc...), don't you think it is time to become a bit more critical? Feedback is a bi-direction method...but if one of the parties involved does ignore it completely...well, you think the ignored one stil has to be respectful...many others do not...

Aug 15, 2021, 09:5308/15/21
08/14/21

@lordikarium - I understand it feels bad if you miss out on a fusion you really want. As i'm mostly F2P myself (i sometimes buy the monthly GEM pack, but never sacred shards) i think it should be possible to go for any fusions you really want, or even all of them if u are willing to invest the time. CB NM and UNM both have a chance of dropping a sacred shard. Also the doom tower gives some guaranteed sacreds once you can defeat it. Both the doom tower and the login rewards were implemented recently, so the amount of F2P sacred shards we earn increased significantly. As a result, we get more legendaries and every fusion has gotten easier. The more legendaries we get, the less valuable each legendary becomes. That's why i think it's fine to tune back a bit and i rather have them remove the free reward (monthly login) then the reward we actually have to work for (doom tower). Ii think this is the truth for most people, even though they do not realize it.

@Matrim - I actually agree with you on the 20 quests. Also, i would like to see CvC tiers match a clan potential better. Our clan is in the lowest tier and we get all tier rewards with no effort. I think it all requires some finetuning and indeed some feedback from our side. But still, i like the direction they are taking and the concept of CvC and the clan activities. 

I think they do listen to our feedback. The fact that they wrote this article already proves this point. I think we just need to have patience and we will find out that some of our feedback will make it to the game. And some will not.. 

Aug 21, 2021, 10:3208/21/21
04/06/19

Idiotic move by a company who doesn't care about their player base. When a quest is completed, all of the clan should recieve 1/2 the amount rewarded to the origional player.

Alsp increase the number of damned quests that are available at lower tiers and lower the difficulty of the higher ones. ALSO increase the XP gain for clans.