Game freezing randomly

Game freezing randomly

Search
Comments
Aug 20, 2019, 13:1608/20/19
03/03/19

AgentFox said:

Greetings,

I'd submit an in game ticket with this information.

Thanks,

AgentFox

1. after each freeze/crash the game itself ask if we allow to report this crash... there are hundreds of such reports send from my devices

2. submitting a in game ticket does nothing... I did a few times just to get the same automated answer again and again. Of course this answer has nothing to do with my/our problem.

Please don't tell us what we should do because we already did this more than once.. we need YOU to tell the devs. about this because at the moment they just don't listen to us!

Thanks
Aug 22, 2019, 11:4108/22/19
07/17/19
I'm still having problems with the game freezing up as well. I am using Wi-Fi with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Android 7.0, 3GB RAM. I have erased all of the apps I don't use, and use Greenify to hibernate apps. I have cleaned my system with SD Maid Pro. I have tried all of the video settings with no difference detected. I have found no way to keep Facebook and Messenger from auto starting though, so it does run in the background. I don't have and haven't had any problems with any of my other apps or games either. Also, it does seem like it's gotten worse since the latest patch. Please help. I'm not spending another cent on this game until something changes and I will quit playing altogether it does not improve. I've had about my fill with this problem. 
Aug 23, 2019, 04:5108/23/19
06/12/19
Same issue. Please fix this. It is costing us valuable resources. Super frustrating 
Aug 23, 2019, 18:3508/23/19
04/03/19

I see all these posts about the game freezing, which of course is happening to me too, but I don't see any actions~!!  This is very annoying and happening more and more frequently for me.  It's all aspects of the game and just like the other use said, we click on "SUBMIT REPORT" after we log back in.  Where is that going??  Straight to junk mail?  

Please fix and please compensate us for lost resources.

Thank you!
Aug 23, 2019, 19:1908/23/19
Aug 24, 2019, 11:10(edited)

Well, it's good to see I'm not the only one, but I also see people have been complaining about this since May.  But I have found nothing, and maybe I just missed it, from Plarium acknowledging this issue.  That is very disheartening and makes me wish I hadn't dropped so much coin on this game so quickly.  What can I say? I love it.  But it freezes absolutely everywhere.

I have lost 52 energy just today.  When it freezes in a battle it pops up a message box on the next log in.  Is this our acknowledgment of the issue?  Something...anything...from Plarium just saying "We are aware and working on it" would be fine.

There is no message box when it freezes in the tavern or champion summoning screens.  It pops up only when it freezes in a battle or load screen going to a battle.  So this proves the game knows when we have lost energy or keys.  Please just program the game to refund what was just lost while you work on a fix.  This alone would cause this problem to go from game breaking to a minor nuisance.

Edit:  On their discord channel they have acknowledged this issue and are working on it.   They should still be refunding energy and keys though.   
Aug 26, 2019, 09:4808/26/19
Aug 26, 2019, 09:51(edited)
04/26/19
AgentFox said:

Greetings,

Thanks,

AgentFox

Thanks, same problem here after the update, random freezes when in fights or their loading screens, pixel 2 xl phone here
Aug 26, 2019, 20:5608/26/19
03/12/19

I have the same Issues except it is happening constantly when placing/replacing artifacts or upgrading artifacts (very tedious loading times) Other than that I get the freezing or disconnecting every time I am trying to get a champion into or out of the vault.

I made a post about it in more detail, but I decided to let it be heard here as well.

Aug 27, 2019, 14:2708/27/19
06/04/19
AgentFox said:

Greetings,

Thanks,

AgentFox

What good will that do? I have submitted several in game tickets about the game freezing and every time the respond with the same exact response about login issues and not given individual credits for problems. Even though I never ask for reimbursement for the issue. I want the freezes to stop.  If they actually responded to a ticket in a way that I thought they actually cared and even read the ticket I would but with Plarium's horrible response in forums and to ticket it seems they do not care. Until a lot of players leave they will just keep bringing us new champs, not caring that players are getting frustrated and tired of not being able to actually play the game. FIX THE PROBLEM or at least acknowledge that you are aware of it and working on it. 
Aug 28, 2019, 18:0708/28/19
07/19/19

This needs to get fixed! Many people have spent money on this game, and now can't play. Wasting energy and time. Can't farm, can't hardly play at all. Please fix this or I'm uninstalling. 

Resupply our energy used up!!! 

Sep 3, 2019, 01:4009/03/19
For me the issue is bigger than just freezing. Twice I have used gems to get keys to fight the boss and twice it has frozen making me lose on the key I purchased with the gems. It is frustrating because I keep sending an error report, but have yet to hear back or get anything for the missed energy or gems. It would be nice to at least know the reports I'm sending are actually being read/seen. 
Sep 3, 2019, 13:2909/03/19

I've moved on to a different game. It got too frustrating.  I started playing Raid less than a month ago.  Loved it.  Dropped $200 on it.  But the freezing and seemingly uncaring support broke the enchantment.   I started playing Elune.  Horrible name and cartoony graphics, but if you can get past that what lies beneath is awesome.  Fun combat and very generous (at least for now), and good summon rates.  So glad I made the switch.

Came back to see if it was fixed yet, but people are still complaining and losing energy and keys.  I spent a good bit of time and effort giving feedback in support.  They are working on it, but they dont wanna refund energy and keys.  They think players will abuse the refunds and will begin to quit and restart battles if rng goes against them.  Yea maybe.  But which is more game breaking?  The min/maxers that waste time to maybe get that next tier chest or the complete loss of a chance at any chest or reward?  F that man.  That's why I left.

Sep 5, 2019, 18:0909/05/19
07/21/19

Hi,

I am having the same issues, game freezes after a couple battles and sometimes after restarting it freezes the very next battle. Phone is not overheating, I have plenty ram and hard drive space. I am also experiencing loss of  a fully leveled character when doing multi-battles.

Everytime the game freezes  and I go back into the game, it always askes me if I want to send the crash report. I always say yes so you should have 30-40+ crash reports from me.

I have also tried sending an in-game report but that seems to not be working eaither. It tells me that every field must be entered well, EVERY field  has an entry, even a screenshot but still does allow me to send a report.

We have lost a countless amount of energy, time and rewards due to this. Something has to be changed or this game has no use and you will quickly lose paying players.

Please fix this or give us a heads up that your at least working on these issues.

Thanks
Sep 9, 2019, 11:5309/09/19
05/24/19

Same here. Same problem, the game simply freezes, except for the sound which continues to play until you kill the process. Tickets have been submitted and all of the game settings have been changed. I've uninstalled several apps that I haven't used, along with cleaning my device with SD Maid Pro. I use Greenify also to hibernate apps.

I'm just glad now that I haven't spent more than the 2-300 dollars I have possibly wasted on it. It gets old fast basically losing money from losing gems, clan boss keys, etc. But the constant and continual freezing and reloading really sucks ass. 

I love the game and just recently thought it was fixed, but it was just a fluke apparently because it didn't last long. The only reason I am even still playing the game at this point is that I have my own clan. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this problem go away once and for all! 

Sep 9, 2019, 23:1009/09/19
05/24/19
I downloaded the update earlier and now the freezing issue is worse than ever. Come on guys. Y'all really have to do something about this. 
Sep 10, 2019, 15:4709/10/19
04/07/19
Exact same problem as these other players. Every 5 or 6 fights the game freezes. I am getting tired of of ha ing to completely close out the game just sign back in to get small amounts of xp to rank up champions. It takes energy and arena tokens. Doesn't give any rewards. I actually just went through a point where I would earn gems but not receive them. The last couple of updates have added great features but have destroyed the experience of playing. 
Oct 13, 2019, 06:1510/13/19
Oct 13, 2019, 06:17(edited)
09/26/19
In my case it is all battles....so sick of this, lose clan boss keys and energy and battle doesn't count toward missions or quests or activity. The minimal compensation every update is not enough, we should be compensated monthly weekly or maybe even daily. Or perhaps they should have daily login rewards past 90 days. Maybe if we just leave less than favourable reviews, in fact I plan to edit/update mine.
Nov 8, 2019, 01:3011/08/19
10/16/19
Every couple of fight my game crashes after arena tokens or energy is spent....its really annoying is anyone still having this problem I know this issue was addressed not too long ago I saw it on log in but I never received anything and I'm still sending in error reports
Nov 11, 2019, 02:5911/11/19
09/23/19
Getting extrememly fed up with the game freezing, it happens on a completely random basis but over the past few days has been notably worse with clan boss. There needs to be a way for plarium to address this issue or at least refund the lost energy, tokens, or clan boss keys. If this issue persists I will be deleting the game. I have read reviews, comments, and complaints, it appears the only solution plarium is giving is to use a different device or to play the game on the pc version, as for myself, ths is a mobile app and I play on my phone only. I have a samsung galaxy s8 active, fully updated, this is not a phone related issue, this is a game issue thats needs to be addressed though based on the number of complaints and length of time complaints have been being made, I highly doubt they plan to do anything about it.
Nov 21, 2019, 17:2811/21/19
Same problem... Not fix... 
May 2, 2022, 13:1305/02/22
01/17/21

I hear ya'll.  This makes the 3rd time for me I believe where it freezes mid-battle in a dungeon, mainly in the keeps.  It's not the connection because of my phone (Galaxy A51 5G) and my tablet (Alcatel T3*) have no trouble; just my CB.