Dungeon bosses

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 15, 2022, 18:5409/15/22
Sep 15, 2022, 19:12(edited)
12/30/20
Balltazer

If you expand the vault and then move the champs in, sure, it can work for that purpose. 

OR.....they could have just placed a vault in Guardian RIng and have enough space to fill it. Creating a vault inside a vault, that you then have to expand just seems like a very inefficient and petty way to implement quality of life changes. Considering the fact that pulling shards with attrocious chances is how the need for a dupe system came about in the first place. When I used to spend (and I spent a lot), I would literally have to stop pulling shards because I ran out of space. That's why I stopped paying for shards - I'm already paying a lot of money to pull a leggo I want, now I have to pay hundreds of gems to store the fodder I get as a result of the crappy chances? It's like a restaurant charging for silverware, but I digress. Charging gems to store Faction Guardians is just part of the issue. The main issue is that you have to go back and forth between vaults and faction guardians moving stuff around in case you did change the guardians, it's very clumsy. 

By the way, while we are on the subject of proposing changes to Plarium, I think they would benefit greatly from extending the Empowerment to Epics, and I'll tell you why. There is a massive gap between getting dupe legendaries and getting dupe epics. I have 5 dupe leggos and armies worth of dupe epics. Which means when 10X event comes around, I'm not even pulling. Why? Because I don't feel like spending enough to chase down a second Rotos and I already have the featured Seer. Sure, there are a few epics I wouldn't mind having still, but generally, epic 10X champs fly under the radar because anyone who pulls for 10X probably already has all the epics they need. And I believe many spenders fall into that gap between "I'm not paying this much to hunt down that leggo" and "I already have that epic". But you give people something to do with that second and third seer and watch how many more people pull voids just for a chance at it. 

Boy, this thread about Poly's computer has gone in a weird direction.

OK, the thing is your second paragraph - and for the most part, your post - was already addressed in a thread you made recently. It was also addressed by the very mod you quoted. :) 

Those dupe epics are chickens, once you've filled out Faction Guardians. If you elect to do otherwise with them, that's 100% up to you. Learning to manage and be efficient with your resources is an integral part of the game. 

I've got full Faction Guardians for epics other than Dwarves/High Elves (8/10 each), and the image is where I keep my numbers at. Would guess my main champ storage is more around 160/230 usually, but doing the training event.Taking up the Master Vault to ~100 or so can be done with a fairly marginal amount of silver, rather than gems. 

i

One thing I can certainly glean and agree with is that a better sorting system as it pertains to finding specific champions - in this instance dupes - would be helpful. 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 15, 2022, 18:5609/15/22
12/30/20
ClosedPoly

I get a high temperature warning on  a regular basis.  I have no idea how to deal with it.  Will start rebooting as soon as I see it.  

preface: computers aren't my wheelhouse but it might be that your computer could use a better cooling system, fans, etc. 😣

prebuilt computers often come with GPUs that simply don't have the cooling necessary to use them.

Sep 15, 2022, 19:2909/15/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

Boy, this thread about Poly's computer has gone in a weird direction.

OK, the thing is your second paragraph - and for the most part, your post - was already addressed in a thread you made recently. It was also addressed by the very mod you quoted. :) 

Those dupe epics are chickens, once you've filled out Faction Guardians. If you elect to do otherwise with them, that's 100% up to you. Learning to manage and be efficient with your resources is an integral part of the game. 

I've got full Faction Guardians for epics other than Dwarves/High Elves (8/10 each), and the image is where I keep my numbers at. Would guess my main champ storage is more around 160/230 usually, but doing the training event.Taking up the Master Vault to ~100 or so can be done with a fairly marginal amount of silver, rather than gems. 

i

One thing I can certainly glean and agree with is that a better sorting system as it pertains to finding specific champions - in this instance dupes - would be helpful. 

I keep rares, as well, for Coldheart, Soulbond, Reliquary Tender, Master Butcher, and a few others I still use. That's 280 in just Epics and Rares. It gets pricey. But then again, maybe I'm the only one who has an issue with how they deal with abundance of duplicate champions when it's in their own best interest to free up space in people's collections. Either way, I'm f2p now, so it's not an issue anymore, but marking the Guardian champs in the roster when selecting a team seems like an easy fix. It's already showing when vaulting champions, seems silly to not show them when campaign farming.