All Categories

Dungeon bosses

Dungeon bosses

Search
Sep 14, 2022, 22:0909/14/22
05/03/20

Dungeon bosses

All of my dungeon teams, except Mino, are running 25-50% slower than a few months ago.  Did something change?

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 14, 2022, 22:4709/14/22
Sep 14, 2022, 22:48(edited)
12/30/20

That'd be a big negatory on anything changing, nothing I can think of that would do this. Have you checked everything? Gear, masteries, etc?

Sep 14, 2022, 22:5709/14/22
12/19/19

X1 speed maybe... 😆 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 14, 2022, 23:1909/14/22
12/30/20
Trips

X1 speed maybe... 😆 

this was my first thought but i'm giving poly the benefit of the doubt here 

Sep 14, 2022, 23:5709/14/22
02/11/22

Computer getting old could be a reason as well

Sep 15, 2022, 00:3609/15/22
02/13/21

Has anything changed with your arena ranking?  The higher up you are, the higher the stat bonus you get for your champions.  If you start dropping down to the lower rankings then those stat bonuses are also removed.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 15, 2022, 00:4609/15/22
12/30/20

Rose is asking the right kind of question. Anything from Arena bonuses, to masteries, to Faction Guardians, gear...

Or if your computer is just straight up running slowly, if you changed a setting or two, it could be one of many things.

Sep 15, 2022, 01:1809/15/22
02/11/22

Reason i said this is, my PC is not top-notch. And i've noticed that when i stay online a bit too long while running other apps, my runs start getting slower. It really shows during farming. Normally my runs go between 11 and 19 seconds, and when it slows down, they can last up to 30 seconds. Animations become laggy and stuff like that. Logging out and back in usually solves it though.

Sep 15, 2022, 01:3509/15/22
05/03/20
Swiftblade

Reason i said this is, my PC is not top-notch. And i've noticed that when i stay online a bit too long while running other apps, my runs start getting slower. It really shows during farming. Normally my runs go between 11 and 19 seconds, and when it slows down, they can last up to 30 seconds. Animations become laggy and stuff like that. Logging out and back in usually solves it though.

Nothing has changed.  I am still G5.  I have improved masteries.  Any changes have been to improve.  My speeds are too slow but I have not slowed them more.  

I have a cheap gaming PC.  I  never considered that as part of the problem.  I am online 12 hours a day.  How often should I reboot?

Sep 15, 2022, 01:3509/15/22
05/03/20

Thx to all for the comments.  I love this forum.  

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 15, 2022, 01:3709/15/22
12/30/20
ClosedPoly

Nothing has changed.  I am still G5.  I have improved masteries.  Any changes have been to improve.  My speeds are too slow but I have not slowed them more.  

I have a cheap gaming PC.  I  never considered that as part of the problem.  I am online 12 hours a day.  How often should I reboot?

Check your computer temperature. might be slowing down your performance a TON. Happens to me quite a bit, personally. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 15, 2022, 01:3809/15/22
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

I think more often than currently. Or basically, any time you notice things slowing down signifcantly.

Mostly I fix myself just by closing and opening Raid and Plarium Play. :)

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 15, 2022, 01:3909/15/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

Check your computer temperature. might be slowing down your performance a TON. Happens to me quite a bit, personally. 

Yes, I also turned on the fan controller app for my laptop to help it, Poly. I see better results by keeping the fans running higher and not letting it become a ball of fire. XD XD

Sep 15, 2022, 02:3309/15/22
10/11/20
harleQuinn

Yes, I also turned on the fan controller app for my laptop to help it, Poly. I see better results by keeping the fans running higher and not letting it become a ball of fire. XD XD

Try dousing it with a bucket of ice cold water, it helps reduce CPU temperature. 

Follow me for more life hacks. 

@ClosedPoly If it is not caused by anything game-wise, the problem must be on your end. I would recommend defragmenting the HD, and also running a virus scan, you may have picked up some malware. 

Sep 15, 2022, 05:1609/15/22
02/11/21
ClosedPoly

Anything changed with Faction Guardians? I hate that Faction Guardians are not marked when choosing champs for a run, so I've leveled Epic fodder before only to find out that I can't use them as chickens until I replaced them in Faction Guardians. Figure maybe you used a chicken and inadvertently messed up the speed bonus in Faction Guarians.

Seems like an easy fix, Plarium, but by all means, keep cranking out the money-making content, who needs quality of life improvements, amirite?

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 15, 2022, 05:3309/15/22
Sep 15, 2022, 05:57(edited)
12/30/20
Balltazer

Anything changed with Faction Guardians? I hate that Faction Guardians are not marked when choosing champs for a run, so I've leveled Epic fodder before only to find out that I can't use them as chickens until I replaced them in Faction Guardians. Figure maybe you used a chicken and inadvertently messed up the speed bonus in Faction Guarians.

Seems like an easy fix, Plarium, but by all means, keep cranking out the money-making content, who needs quality of life improvements, amirite?

The constant aggressive negativity is a bad look on anyone. 

So would the constructive version of this I can take to Plarium be that you want to see Faction Guardian champs more visibly indicated during your food farming and dungeon runs? 

Sep 15, 2022, 06:1209/15/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

The constant aggressive negativity is a bad look on anyone. 

So would the constructive version of this I can take to Plarium be that you want to see Faction Guardian champs more visibly indicated during your food farming and dungeon runs? 

I think unfounded negativity is bad on anyone, but there are numerous "quality of life" issues that are simply not getting addressed. I believe as paying customers whose needs aren't being met, a license to rip on the service provider is not too much to ask, is it? 

But yes, I think it would make sense. In fact, an even better option would be if Faction Guardians were their own vault rather than just a designation. Obviously, the actively used Faction Guardians should be marked, but a separate vault would eliminate a lot of issues. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 15, 2022, 06:3509/15/22
Sep 15, 2022, 06:38(edited)
02/24/19
Balltazer

I think unfounded negativity is bad on anyone, but there are numerous "quality of life" issues that are simply not getting addressed. I believe as paying customers whose needs aren't being met, a license to rip on the service provider is not too much to ask, is it? 

But yes, I think it would make sense. In fact, an even better option would be if Faction Guardians were their own vault rather than just a designation. Obviously, the actively used Faction Guardians should be marked, but a separate vault would eliminate a lot of issues. 

Unfounded? Constant? Aggressive? Who's to say? XD

I am just here to collect feedback and constructive feedback is a lot more helpful to everyone. Things I've taken to Plarium from suggestions here are now in the game. Yours could be too!

So, a question, even though nothing here has anything to do with Poly's computer issue he was asking about. Does the Reserve Vault not serve that function for you? Seems to me that's the place to dump the Faction Guardian bonus champs into? I mean, that's precisely why it was created.... feedback from here that due to Faction Guardians, people needed space just to toss those extra saved champs into.

Sep 15, 2022, 07:2009/15/22
05/03/20
dthorne04

I get a high temperature warning on  a regular basis.  I have no idea how to deal with it.  Will start rebooting as soon as I see it.  

Sep 15, 2022, 07:2209/15/22
05/03/20
harleQuinn

I think more often than currently. Or basically, any time you notice things slowing down signifcantly.

Mostly I fix myself just by closing and opening Raid and Plarium Play. :)

I can set a timer to reboot every hour.  Speeding up the game in real time can offset that time loss.  

Sep 15, 2022, 14:1009/15/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Unfounded? Constant? Aggressive? Who's to say? XD

I am just here to collect feedback and constructive feedback is a lot more helpful to everyone. Things I've taken to Plarium from suggestions here are now in the game. Yours could be too!

So, a question, even though nothing here has anything to do with Poly's computer issue he was asking about. Does the Reserve Vault not serve that function for you? Seems to me that's the place to dump the Faction Guardian bonus champs into? I mean, that's precisely why it was created.... feedback from here that due to Faction Guardians, people needed space just to toss those extra saved champs into.

If you expand the vault and then move the champs in, sure, it can work for that purpose. 

OR.....they could have just placed a vault in Guardian RIng and have enough space to fill it. Creating a vault inside a vault, that you then have to expand just seems like a very inefficient and petty way to implement quality of life changes. Considering the fact that pulling shards with attrocious chances is how the need for a dupe system came about in the first place. When I used to spend (and I spent a lot), I would literally have to stop pulling shards because I ran out of space. That's why I stopped paying for shards - I'm already paying a lot of money to pull a leggo I want, now I have to pay hundreds of gems to store the fodder I get as a result of the crappy chances? It's like a restaurant charging for silverware, but I digress. Charging gems to store Faction Guardians is just part of the issue. The main issue is that you have to go back and forth between vaults and faction guardians moving stuff around in case you did change the guardians, it's very clumsy. 

By the way, while we are on the subject of proposing changes to Plarium, I think they would benefit greatly from extending the Empowerment to Epics, and I'll tell you why. There is a massive gap between getting dupe legendaries and getting dupe epics. I have 5 dupe leggos and armies worth of dupe epics. Which means when 10X event comes around, I'm not even pulling. Why? Because I don't feel like spending enough to chase down a second Rotos and I already have the featured Seer. Sure, there are a few epics I wouldn't mind having still, but generally, epic 10X champs fly under the radar because anyone who pulls for 10X probably already has all the epics they need. And I believe many spenders fall into that gap between "I'm not paying this much to hunt down that leggo" and "I already have that epic". But you give people something to do with that second and third seer and watch how many more people pull voids just for a chance at it.