Bugs on the iron Twins

Search
Comments
Sep 17, 2022, 18:5109/17/22
01/22/20
dthorne04

Hello, 

There is no need to spam four replies. 

As was explained earlier in the thread, the listed rewards in a given stage that you choose mimics how drops in Minotaur, Potion Keeps and Spider work, in that you don't get all the rewards. From playing that content and now Iron Twins, it becomes fairly obvious that is how it's intended to work. 

Would you like me to pass along that you'd like to see the FAQ & Guide section better reflect that information?

Hello

2x replies to one person with 2 different comments

1x replies to another person

1x my own post

This is not spamming. In dictionary spam means --> irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.

I didnt done none of that , i know my rights to express myself on properly manner (sometimes in funny direction) but you immidiately use your position to accuse me of spamming, hmmm.

Would you like me to pass along that you'd like to see the FAQ & Guide section better reflect that information?  This is sad to be asked after i prove that there was in the FAQ & Guide saying that we will receive the rewards deppend on stage so from 11 till end we should get everytime not just coins but the soul essence too.

What i am talking are not mine words but this are RAID words! 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 17, 2022, 19:3309/17/22
12/30/20
Vicky

Hello

2x replies to one person with 2 different comments

1x replies to another person

1x my own post

This is not spamming. In dictionary spam means --> irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.

I didnt done none of that , i know my rights to express myself on properly manner (sometimes in funny direction) but you immidiately use your position to accuse me of spamming, hmmm.

Would you like me to pass along that you'd like to see the FAQ & Guide section better reflect that information?  This is sad to be asked after i prove that there was in the FAQ & Guide saying that we will receive the rewards deppend on stage so from 11 till end we should get everytime not just coins but the soul essence too.

What i am talking are not mine words but this are RAID words! 

Okie dokie. We can agree to disagree. 😂

Nonetheless, if you have anything constructive to pass along I'd be happy to help. Have a nice day. 👍

Sep 17, 2022, 19:4109/17/22
06/20/19

Wow, just incedible.  Just wow.  I'm loosing faith in man-kind.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 17, 2022, 21:3809/17/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Wow, just incedible.  Just wow.  I'm loosing faith in man-kind.

i

........le sigh

Sep 18, 2022, 05:3509/18/22
01/04/20
harleQuinn

i

........le sigh

Wow. I also agree with Angwil. 

Sep 18, 2022, 12:2609/18/22
10/08/17

Yes  , honestly my original hype has faded.  I run lower lvl tiers now for coins  and speed but starting toquestion if  its worth the energy now :/