All Categories

Check in on iron twins

Check in on iron twins

Search
Comments
Sep 9, 2022, 16:1809/09/22
Sep 9, 2022, 16:33(edited)
06/20/19

I made it through 12 today.  Have a few questions.  I have an inbuilt Demytha and a second Heli. I'm thinking a second Heli would be better to build, but also thought Demy extend might be useful. any advice?I also have Geo that needs building. I was using Peydma for acc down, but she's not landing them much on s11.

im thinking rosh, Heli, dem or second Heli, geo, and not sure on bek or duchess.  any other suggestions welcome.  It will take me a while to build and master with the fusion starting.

Also, I pulled a 1s soul for Heli.  I'm thinking smite (brimstone) is the way to go.  Just wondering if I'm missing something? Thanks

i

Sep 9, 2022, 16:2609/09/22
Sep 9, 2022, 16:28(edited)
06/20/19

Or would it be better to leave geo out, use both dem and second Heli?  I don't have mithrala yet but I'm sure I could find someone to fill that spot(a la Quinn).  I also have urogrim

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 9, 2022, 16:3809/09/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Or would it be better to leave geo out, use both dem and second Heli?  I don't have mithrala yet but I'm sure I could find someone to fill that spot(a la Quinn).  I also have urogrim

Mithrala is in some of my teams purely for the Accuracy aura and dropping some A1 poisons. I actually have her other skills turned off to not jump his TM too much.

Geo is amazing in this boss. The reflects are a super nice way to get damage in.

Brimstone seems to have already been fixed with the update this morning, based on my CB runs with Rosh, who has it. Would highly recommend, it absolutely lays out the Robot.

Sep 9, 2022, 16:4109/09/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Mithrala is in some of my teams purely for the Accuracy aura and dropping some A1 poisons. I actually have her other skills turned off to not jump his TM too much.

Geo is amazing in this boss. The reflects are a super nice way to get damage in.

Brimstone seems to have already been fixed with the update this morning, based on my CB runs with Rosh, who has it. Would highly recommend, it absolutely lays out the Robot.

Thanks, I'll work on geo for now and hold off on the others until I see the effects of the unk changes coming.