All Categories

Souls - 1st impression

Souls - 1st impression

Search
Comments
Sep 10, 2022, 03:2609/10/22
10/05/21

Back to the first post. Is there going to be a way to identify champions in my soul collection? I can identify souls of champions I already have in a round about way but the others are avatars I don't recognize. How do I identify who I want to keep for later and who I want to sell?

Sorry my first post is a bitch.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 10, 2022, 04:4309/10/22
02/24/19
Alon Ipser

Back to the first post. Is there going to be a way to identify champions in my soul collection? I can identify souls of champions I already have in a round about way but the others are avatars I don't recognize. How do I identify who I want to keep for later and who I want to sell?

Tough to know who you'll want to keep if you don't have the champs.

To figure out the ones you don't recognize, I would just go to the Hellhades website and search by the sould name in your collection. Then you can look at the reviews of the champ and see if it's something you want to hold on to.

i

And by looking at Hyria, we see that she isn't one I'd be likely to keep:

i

i

There's certainly an argument for keeping any 4+ star epic or legendary soul you think you might have use for later, if they are rated well.

Sep 10, 2022, 05:1209/10/22
06/25/20
Alon Ipser

Broadly speaking, outside of what harle recommended, I'd say - rare champs in general will almost universally be useless. There are like... ten useful rare champs outside of FW. Epic champs are harder to glean but, sites like hellhades or ayumi give you a decent guideline.

I'd say - sell the rares if you run out of space, and then if you really start hitting the wall, look on those sites and sell from the bottom. Don't waste them on people just because you're out of space.

Sep 10, 2022, 05:2309/10/22
10/05/21
harleQuinn

Tough to know who you'll want to keep if you don't have the champs.

To figure out the ones you don't recognize, I would just go to the Hellhades website and search by the sould name in your collection. Then you can look at the reviews of the champ and see if it's something you want to hold on to.

i

And by looking at Hyria, we see that she isn't one I'd be likely to keep:

i

i

There's certainly an argument for keeping any 4+ star epic or legendary soul you think you might have use for later, if they are rated well.

I love Hellhades site. The problem is there are no names in the soul collection, just the avatar pic. If there is a way to see the name, I haven't figured it out yet. Thanks for the rsply, anyways.