All Categories

Hydra is officially my beotch this week!!!

Hydra is officially my beotch this week!!!

Search
Comments
Nov 17, 2023, 20:2211/17/23
06/25/20

I run him on my Nightmare team as well. He's literally the best Hydra champ in the game, IMO.

As for these teams, Trips, I'm going to assume that you didn't get that result on auto :)

Nov 17, 2023, 20:2911/17/23
01/15/21
kramaswamy.kr

I run him on my Nightmare team as well. He's literally the best Hydra champ in the game, IMO.

As for these teams, Trips, I'm going to assume that you didn't get that result on auto :)

Any idea of who you would take out in any of these teams?

My teams are below and i would like to try him but all the champs have a role. I guess i suck but struggling to work out who to take out to fit him in?

___

NM-  Swap out kimi maybe? i would struggle without veil or the heals and cleanses and block buffs

i

Brutal- no idea who i would remove as the hex, veil, remove and block buffs etc seem crucial??

i

Hard/Normal- could take out the veil champ and try to keep heads dead with the speed boost?

i

cheers

Nov 17, 2023, 20:3211/17/23
06/25/20

All three of your teams seem to be built around the idea of running on auto. Personally I don't use veil at all except for on my Brutal team, and only my Hard team runs on auto.

Nov 17, 2023, 20:4711/17/23
01/15/21
kramaswamy.kr

All three of your teams seem to be built around the idea of running on auto. Personally I don't use veil at all except for on my Brutal team, and only my Hard team runs on auto.

God yeh i am far too impatient to manual anything.  I will try taking out a veil champ i have always put veil into my teams (the rectors run at 340+ to try and keep it up as much as possible)

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.