All Categories

CB Demonlord help for a beginner

CB Demonlord help for a beginner

Search
Comments
Sep 2, 2022, 10:4309/02/22
09/14/21

Hello Bimdan. New player here.

I clicked on your post thinking I would be able to give some advice but later realized that you were on a higher difficulty setting than I have been able to Victory. After reading through all the comments from yourself, kramaswamy.kr and AzuraWrath I also realized that I would not be able to give advice that detailed. 

Originally I wanted to mention that the game allows you to see the Clan Bosses' abilities and Cooldown timers. Reading through those and knowing the order in which the Clan Boss uses the abillites would help plan for the fight in the future.

Currently, I've been facing an easier difficulty level. My Champions have been using abilities that apply shields, heal and remove debuffs. They also buff for ATK and C.DMG to the entire team. Also, HP Burn is doing a lot of damage to the Clan Boss as I believe that debuff deals damage based on HP. Clan Bosses have a lot of HP! As kramaswamy.kr was mentioning. Speed Artifacts help. Faster Champions means more turns but obiviously you could be missing out on other statistic upgrades like, ex: DEF and HP that could give you more turns by keeping your Champions alive longer.

I have similar plans for future difficulties of the same Clan Boss. I forgot his name was Demonlord! Wait a moment, no I didn't. I was just busy thinking in a different area of my brain.

Sep 2, 2022, 12:3709/02/22
Sep 2, 2022, 12:57(edited)
12/14/19

HAHA many thanks for your input, it's all going into the learning pot and is going to be a long project given the time it takes.  

Also I reminded myself that, as the saying goes a rising tide raises all ships in the sense I can only go so far with my CB champion advancement before I need to really focus on improving on other areas too, like FW to get better glyphs

I have since pulled

• Fahrakin the Fat 
  • Steelskull 
  • Toragi the Frog

Which look fairly strong too!

Sep 2, 2022, 14:2509/02/22
06/25/20
Bimdan

HAHA many thanks for your input, it's all going into the learning pot and is going to be a long project given the time it takes.  

Also I reminded myself that, as the saying goes a rising tide raises all ships in the sense I can only go so far with my CB champion advancement before I need to really focus on improving on other areas too, like FW to get better glyphs

I have since pulled

• Fahrakin the Fat 
  • Steelskull 
  • Toragi the Frog

Which look fairly strong too!

I don't *think* any of those will be on your team, but it depends largely on your booking status. Are Altan and Richtoff already fully booked?

Sep 3, 2022, 10:1209/03/22
12/14/19

Richtoff is and Altan isn't, only put 2 books towards him as he's my current booking champ

Sep 28, 2022, 11:4709/28/22
12/14/19

Just checking in, Fayne, Skull almost there although need more books (along with Altan).

Bringing up Hotatsu now - pulled Giscard who looks pretty cool but not getting distracted and staying focused on the team at hand 😁

Oct 4, 2022, 15:1910/04/22
12/14/19

Had a cheeky untuned test with teh new team expecting things to massively fail given I'm not anywhere close to them being optimised but straight out the gate 14 million on Brutal (which I know it's not the target).

That means I've gone from 3 to 2 keys to max it out so thanks again!

Can't wait to get them properly set up.

Nov 23, 2022, 10:4911/23/22
12/14/19

Would you recommend swapping Fayne with Anax