Comments
Aug 14, 2022, 23:2208/14/22
01/14/22

So Death Knight is free?

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 14, 2022, 23:5208/14/22
12/30/20
brosek

Sure, I don't mind at all if Plarium wants to give away free legendaries. If they're useful to me, I'll build them, and if they're not, I can stick them in the vault in case things look different in the future. I'm not hating on it.

But... I'd still enjoy getting something that is really useful to me more than something that isn't, and I have enough legendaries and am far enough through the game that an average legendary isn't necessary going to be a big benefit for me.

If he turns out to be as useful as ninja ,that'd be awesome.

I think having Ninja as a metric is just gonna lead to disappointment in general. :( He's a special one, for sure. Too good in too many places for most champions to compare favorably, let alone current and future free ones. 

I am in a similar spot to you. There isn't much I need - or want really - in the game outside of better gear. That is one of the reasons I'm excited about the upcoming update, though. It breaks that cycle. 

I'm just happy to see legendaries being given out to the community. Definitely a far cry from when I started in January 2021, and even more so for some of the oldest regulars on the forum. 

For now we shall wait and see what UDK will end up looking like. :)

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 14, 2022, 23:5208/14/22
12/30/20
KING 0F FIRE

So Death Knight is free?

Yep. 👍