All Categories

Best Non-Void Epic????

Best Non-Void Epic????

Search
Comments
Aug 7, 2022, 02:0508/07/22
07/08/19
KING 0F FIRE

I am suprised Dhukk wasnt on this List.........

dhukk falls a bit short compared to the others on this list. the crit requirement on his a2 means his stats need to be spread thinner than someone like stag knight or uugo and the rest of his kit is interesting, but highly situational. that's not to say he's a bad champion, he's just not quite at the level of best in the game.

while i wouldn't call him the best, i'd like to throw a little love vrask's way. he's not great for pvp unfortunately, but i'd pick him over vogoth for just about any pve content.

Aug 7, 2022, 02:5108/07/22
06/25/20
Carpe_Piscis

dhukk falls a bit short compared to the others on this list. the crit requirement on his a2 means his stats need to be spread thinner than someone like stag knight or uugo and the rest of his kit is interesting, but highly situational. that's not to say he's a bad champion, he's just not quite at the level of best in the game.

while i wouldn't call him the best, i'd like to throw a little love vrask's way. he's not great for pvp unfortunately, but i'd pick him over vogoth for just about any pve content.

Except that the main area vogoth is used is dth bosses, and other than scarab, vrask doesn't really do the trick. But I do love him for scarab.

Aug 7, 2022, 04:0108/07/22
07/08/19
kramaswamy.kr

Except that the main area vogoth is used is dth bosses, and other than scarab, vrask doesn't really do the trick. But I do love him for scarab.

gonna have to disagree with you there. i can't speak to scarab since i just solo with vergis, but i find vrask performs better for every other dt boss except bommel.

Aug 7, 2022, 05:3808/07/22
Carpe_Piscis

gonna have to disagree with you there. i can't speak to scarab since i just solo with vergis, but i find vrask performs better for every other dt boss except bommel.

OK. Vergis just in special areas. No matter he can soloing scarab. We talking about all around epics. If we see with this complete all arounders, we can find better heroes.

Thats why i told Deacon. Uugo,Geo,Vogoth amazing champs. Stag Knight too. After them come tightly Rector Drath and Helmut. But i think overall if we use in a complete good builded team my first choice would be Deacon. Can use almost everywhere. In all dungeon, 1 key UNM CB, all potion keep, Arena offense-defense and just not enough strong at three special DT bosses.