All Categories

Is Plarium considering doing anything to encourage Hydra participation?

Is Plarium considering doing anything to encourage Hydra participation?

Search
Comments
May 10, 2022, 15:5505/10/22
11/29/20

I personally hope they add no other incentives to do hydra so I can stop doing it in a few weeks.

My clan also does easy and bails...  the rng fest just isn't fun.

May 24, 2022, 07:1705/24/22
06/30/21

This is what I think, to keep it short most players from early game to endgame are used to demon clan boss and building a team for demon clan boss. You may pull a better champion that can justifiably replace one of your champs in your comp, but the team strategy stays the same for the most part. Months may go by before you make any real big changes to your team. 

And with Hydra, like many of you have stated, is dealing with much RNG and unpredictability, which makes me try different champs every week to see if I can get a better score. What we worked hard for for months or years, to get that ultimate chest or mythical chest now just feels like were doing something wrong when we play hydra. Its been, what, almost a year since hydra was released and it seems the majority of players hate it.

An easy and very quick improvement to hydra Plarium could make, one that i believe will help the majority of players while still keeping the mechanics the same, is to decrease the speed of the heads. I know even on normal Hydra we've gotta be dealing with 180 Spd minimum. Personally, the one thing my account lacks are decent speed boosters. This is where i struggle in Hydra is building my champs with enough speed.

Just my opinion on the matter.

May 24, 2022, 18:1205/24/22
05/03/20

They announced changes to make Hydra easier for everyone.  They also increased the rewards.  After CvC I will take a look.  Maybe I can play it now.  I was given advice to avid it until now.