All Categories

Right now the battle I am on has been going on for 76 minutes. Still going.

Right now the battle I am on has been going on for 76 minutes. Still going.

Search
Comments
Apr 22, 2022, 03:1204/22/22
Apr 22, 2022, 03:13(edited)
03/05/19

@A10C Warthog

amigo th reason u can't make wins in arena cuz u play with wrong champs...

leave out ninja, and add rhazin, skullcrow, seer, m.monster, scyl... 

Apr 23, 2022, 01:5004/23/22
09/14/20

What gear on Miscreat Monster? He always dies in one hit or two?

Apr 23, 2022, 02:4104/23/22
07/08/19
A10C Warthog

miscreated monster really only cares about 2 stats; hp and accuracy. if you're planning on using him in arena, you'll probably want to place a bit more emphasis on speed than you would need in other areas, but it's still not a particularly high priority. statwise, i'd suggest hp% gloves, hp% chestplate, spd boots, hp ring and amulet (you could potentially replace one of these with def if his gear has almost no def substats or if you get a ring with high hp% substat rolls) and accuracy banner. setwise, i'd go 2 immortal, 1 perception under ideal circumstances. if you don't have gear from those sets, similar ones like accuracy, life, divine life, or resilience can be subbed in and you could do a speed set if you're finding him too slow to be effective. obviously though, stats are more important than getting set bonuses, so just use whatever 6* pieces you have if need be.

Apr 23, 2022, 02:5004/23/22
09/14/20

Have plenty of Immortal gear. All my speed gear pretty much is 6 Star white. Cannot get much rare or epic or legendary. 

Apr 23, 2022, 02:5204/23/22
09/14/20

See what I have. Will try Darks suggestion but none of them are 60 level except for Scyle.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 23, 2022, 02:5404/23/22
12/30/20
A10C Warthog

Taking him to 60 (I see you still have a lot of champs at 50 rather than 60) first will help. 

Going to differ from above, especially for any higher level PVE content: Ideally you'd be able to get HP, Accuracy, Crit Rate, Crit Damage and Speed on MM. Depending on where/how you're using him, you may need to prioritize the stats. HP/Crit Rate + damage will give you the shields, while accuracy will let you land debuffs. 

You can go the route of HP/accuracy for smaller shields + landing stuns, dec def. But the big thing is getting him to 60 first, it's a must to get full value out of MM. 

Apr 23, 2022, 18:1604/23/22
06/25/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@A10C Warthog

amigo th reason u can't make wins in arena cuz u play with wrong champs...

leave out ninja, and add rhazin, skullcrow, seer, m.monster, scyl... 

Again, this is just a terrible team comp. Why are you giving people this sort of advice?

• A team built around Seer requires a few core components. First and foremost, it needs to win the speed race. That is non-negotiable. For that to happen, you pretty much NEED to run someone like Arbiter as your lead. Second, it needs a LOT of buffs for Seer to remove. Again, pretty much non-negotiable. Of your suggested champs, only one puts any buffs on the team at all, and that's Miscreated Monster - and he really doesn't put many buffs. Most Seer teams use Archmage Hellmut for the buffs that are being removed. Third, it almost always needs to either run a CC champ, or a second speed booster, in order to actually get Seer to act before the enemy team. Miscreated Monster does do some CC, but not reliably enough to work. And, lastly, it needs a *very* well geared Seer - 200+ CDMG, 100 CRATE. OP will not be able to achieve this.
  • A team built around Skullcrown also requires a few core components. There are basically three types of teams that run SK. The most common is a blender team, which, of course, requires an Ally Attack champion, and, as in the above team, it requires you to win the speed race. OP can do neither of those. So, automatically out the window. But, even if they were there, you'd also need a second AOE A1 champ. Again, not part of the suggested champ list.
  • Of the options available, the only viable one would be a go-second team. Here you have three of the requisite pieces - Rhazin lead, Miscreated Monster, and Scyl. You're missing a fourth, but there's likely someone that can fill that spot. However, what you're leaving out is the gear requirements for a team like that. They are *very* high. You *need* the entire team to be running 350+ RES, ontop of their other usual stats - about 4K DEF and 60K HP on Rhazin and Scyl, about 3K DEF and 80-100K HP on Miscreated Monster. OP cannot get anywhere close to those numbers.
Apr 23, 2022, 19:1204/23/22
Apr 23, 2022, 19:14(edited)
03/05/19

@A10C Warthog

hey amigo if u want use MM for Arena 

than don't listen what @Carpe_Piscis  told u...

he doesn't kno sh*t abou how to use or play MM...

better listen what @dthorne04 said

he knows MM...

mass HP + ACC + CMDG/RATE...
---

1st time i got MM, he throw me from silver into gold tier in arena...

he throw me until Stage20 in Spider...

he carried me a lot lot yrs... 

MM is MONSTER

Apr 23, 2022, 20:4104/23/22
07/08/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@A10C Warthog

hey amigo if u want use MM for Arena 

than don't listen what @Carpe_Piscis  told u...

he doesn't kno sh*t abou how to use or play MM...

better listen what @dthorne04 said

he knows MM...

mass HP + ACC + CMDG/RATE...
---

1st time i got MM, he throw me from silver into gold tier in arena...

he throw me until Stage20 in Spider...

he carried me a lot lot yrs... 

MM is MONSTER

dude if you're gonna insult me, at least try and be accurate about it. the comp i suggested doesn't just work in arena, it's one set up specifically for arena at the expense of efficacy in other areas. building mm as a crit hitter is great for getting really big shields up, but at that point you're trying to build him with focus on five out of eight stats (hp, crit rate, crit dmg, acc, and either spd or resist depending on your arena setup). add in the fact that the standards for speed, resist, and accuracy are significantly higher in pvp than they are in pve and pretty quickly you'll find yourself spread thin.

OP, if you want to maximize miscreated's effectiveness in arena, go with the build i suggested above and take the defensive tree of masteries for fearsome presence. if you're more concerned with using him in pve content, use the build dthorne recommended and take offense to get warmaster (with his kit, support tree is essential in all areas).

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 23, 2022, 21:0704/23/22
12/30/20
Carpe_Piscis

dude if you're gonna insult me, at least try and be accurate about it. the comp i suggested doesn't just work in arena, it's one set up specifically for arena at the expense of efficacy in other areas. building mm as a crit hitter is great for getting really big shields up, but at that point you're trying to build him with focus on five out of eight stats (hp, crit rate, crit dmg, acc, and either spd or resist depending on your arena setup). add in the fact that the standards for speed, resist, and accuracy are significantly higher in pvp than they are in pve and pretty quickly you'll find yourself spread thin.

OP, if you want to maximize miscreated's effectiveness in arena, go with the build i suggested above and take the defensive tree of masteries for fearsome presence. if you're more concerned with using him in pve content, use the build dthorne recommended and take offense to get warmaster (with his kit, support tree is essential in all areas).

You interpreted what I was going for 100% correctly. 👍