All Categories

OK! Need advice about the dragon on dungeon champ builds! 20 stage dragon up

OK! Need advice about the dragon on dungeon champ builds! 20 stage dragon up

Search
Comments
Mar 25, 2022, 16:1103/25/22
06/25/20

Are those screenshots gear for Suzerain?

If so, they're all pretty good. I would probably not level the 4* items to 16, but they're all worth bringing to 12 at least.

Mar 25, 2022, 16:2103/25/22
09/02/19
kramaswamy.kr

Are those screenshots gear for Suzerain?

If so, they're all pretty good. I would probably not level the 4* items to 16, but they're all worth bringing to 12 at least.

yep as they are as did the fit so can know if can gear any of these into my champ suzer before put. So go for these right now as wish I will to start using it so far. I am looking for both 4,5 stars gears now to see in each piece if have better to make it a better in stats.

Mar 25, 2022, 16:3803/25/22
09/02/19

I think that will look for spd with crate and acc and resistance in each weapon to make sure I have better stats when rank or lvl up the gear. weapon, spd in substats boots main spd as I know now. I get pretty confused about what to put from gears on champs as each piece have different stats. like these

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

OK ! As these are the mix from the weapon and few with spd in and others with both crate and cd with acc and resistance. I wish If I can give sonmeone my acct so can do the gear on my champs to save their time and make no one feel like bad when ask about the egar situation.