05/26/21

yes I have spirit at 148

warmaiden at  140

kael at 135

and Kalvalax at 134

which gets me first attack about 90% of the time up til I reached silver 3

Mar 20, 2022, 19:3603/20/22
05/26/21

is relentless gear a good option for kalvalax or ugo?

Mar 20, 2022, 20:0103/20/22
10/15/20
Rmpld4skin

is relentless gear a good option for kalvalax or ugo?

For speednuking teams in arena, relentless is a bad set in general - unlike much of the PvE content, where this set is great.

The whole thing about speed nuking teams is, to decide the fight in turn 1. Even if one or two opponents may survive heavy injured and the fight takes longer than one turn, it should be decided in favour of the attacker after the first turn, or the defender will win.

There is no way that an 18% chance for an extra turn, that may occur or not, is better than additional speed or accuracy or damage/def ignore from other sets in a fight that is supposed to last only one turn.

Mar 20, 2022, 20:1703/20/22
Mar 20, 2022, 20:18(edited)
05/26/21

so relentless is okay or better for things like campaign or dungeon got it,

but all things considered as long as it still fills the stat requirements for the champion ie heavy on attack percentages, speed, accuracy and crit for attack types

hp, speed, accuracy for support champions and it doesnt break the first attck sequence it should be okay?

reason i ask i have several sets i have won and they are higher stat gear than most of the stuff i have won to this point. especially when it comes to speed boots.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 20, 2022, 22:3003/20/22
02/24/19
Rmpld4skin

so relentless is okay or better for things like campaign or dungeon got it,

but all things considered as long as it still fills the stat requirements for the champion ie heavy on attack percentages, speed, accuracy and crit for attack types

hp, speed, accuracy for support champions and it doesnt break the first attck sequence it should be okay?

reason i ask i have several sets i have won and they are higher stat gear than most of the stuff i have won to this point. especially when it comes to speed boots.

Yes. Using the Relentless sets are okay.

You also do not need the set bonus, from relentless or any other set. Instead, equip whatever gear works stat-wise to make sure your champs are built to do their job well. 

As you continue to grow your account, and farm 6-6 Brutal/Nightmare Campaign, 6-7 Brutal/Nightmare Campaign, and Dragon 13+ farming, you will eventually get speed gear that is much faster than your Relentless stuff. But....it's a grind for sure.

Mar 20, 2022, 23:4503/20/22
11/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

The point is that you cannot compete in arena without a full team of level 60 champs, all fully ascended, all with full masteries, and all with full gear at level 16. Anything less is a waste of time.

In terms of who to level, I would probably get Kalvalax to 60 first, he'll be quite useful for you in dungeons. Uugo is also a good choice. After you finish with those, re-post your roster and we can see who to focus on next.

tho i agree with the conversation in this thread i disagree with the first statement. it isnt a waste of time to compete in arena without all r6s fully ascended with full masteries (tho full gear is essential) my team isnt all r6s with the requirements u listed and i find arena very useful right now im in silver 4 almost gold 1 arena even if i lose alot more battles than i would with those requirments i eventually get there and in turn my champs become even stronger