All Categories

x4 x8

x4 x8

Search
Mar 6, 2022, 01:5903/06/22
06/10/21

x4 x8

Could the patch possibly work in a faster speed boost? Past the times two it already provides.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 6, 2022, 05:2303/06/22
02/24/19

x4 and x8 are not currently on the Plarium radar at all. They are looking at continuing to expand Super Raids though, which are double the energy/keys per run in exchange for double rewards

Mar 7, 2022, 07:4803/07/22

So nice to see it, when player base ask feature 4x or insta completion when someone did to 3 stars a stage. Plarium force it again the super raid.  

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 7, 2022, 16:1603/07/22
02/24/19
Deleted

So nice to see it, when player base ask feature 4x or insta completion when someone did to 3 stars a stage. Plarium force it again the super raid.  

They are not looking to do x4 or x8, due mainly to limitations with the game across a number of devices.

THAT SAID..... Super Raids are equivalent to x4. Double the cost and double the rewards at x2 speed = x4 speed equivalent.

And frankly I don't care AT ALL if my x4 is gotten by super raids.... or if the speed counter says x4....either way the results are the same.

Mar 8, 2022, 04:1703/08/22

x4 speed its real time decreasing factor. The Super Raid is not, no matter what they say.

x4 speed tunning belong to everywhere and anytime, Super Raid is not. 3 days for dungeon events fortnightly? LOL

Where at in CB when the UK CB teams waste 20 minutes per keys ? Why need to complete again and again a campaign stage what someone completed before 3 stars ? Totally time sink.

Why need the player base 4x or insta completing stages ? Because the game went to time waste, the player want reducing daily playtime. We like Raid, but who want playing 24h in game ?

And again the player base didnt asked Super Raid, they asked x4 or insta completing stages. 

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 8, 2022, 06:0803/08/22
Mar 8, 2022, 06:57(edited)
12/30/20

Some serious goalpost moving going on here given the explanation you were given but I'm also not really sure how Super Raids aren't a time decreasing factor. 

Mar 8, 2022, 11:0303/08/22
dthorne04

Some serious goalpost moving going on here given the explanation you were given but I'm also not really sure how Super Raids aren't a time decreasing factor. 

Its simple. Just an example. Use UNM-NM-Brutal CB with 3 keys/day. This is 60 minutes to "use nothing" else in game. Useless for (if super raid could) Super Raid but x4 its real time decreasing factor, the time in CB would be decreasing with x4 to 30 minutes.

What about DT floors? Who want repeat there or who want move up faster with x4 especially at hard floors? etc

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 8, 2022, 16:4403/08/22
Mar 8, 2022, 17:19(edited)
02/24/19

Once again deleted, the question was about x4 speeds. The math is simple on that.... Super Raid + x2 speed = x4 speed.

I will also repeat that there is a game limitation with x4 speeds and do not expect it will be happening. Your arguments or feedback might be better served asking for Super Raids all the time, and for minotaur, and for the keeps. That is what I am asking for personally. My feedback to Plarium is that it should be available all the time. :)

Have a good day!

Mar 8, 2022, 21:4803/08/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Once again deleted, the question was about x4 speeds. The math is simple on that.... Super Raid + x2 speed = x4 speed.

I will also repeat that there is a game limitation with x4 speeds and do not expect it will be happening. Your arguments or feedback might be better served asking for Super Raids all the time, and for minotaur, and for the keeps. That is what I am asking for personally. My feedback to Plarium is that it should be available all the time. :)

Have a good day!

+1

All the time, and everywhere (mino, campaign, ...)

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 8, 2022, 22:0503/08/22
Mar 8, 2022, 22:06(edited)
02/24/19
Trips

+1

All the time, and everywhere (mino, campaign, ...)

For sure. I also know the other moderators have provided the same feedback, and we will continue to do so. 

Mar 8, 2022, 22:3203/08/22
11/16/20

I like super raids during events personally. I wouldn't complain if they were always turned on though.

The only thing I don't like is how long CB takes every day. I think my average run for my team is about 23 or 24 min.

Mar 8, 2022, 22:4003/08/22
06/25/20
evilized6666

I like super raids during events personally. I wouldn't complain if they were always turned on though.

The only thing I don't like is how long CB takes every day. I think my average run for my team is about 23 or 24 min.

Ditto. Would love to speed CB up.

Mar 8, 2022, 22:4603/08/22
harleQuinn

Have a good day!

Its time guys to read the "RAID's biggest problem - time spent in the game" topic at Reddit.

More and more content and dont have everyone spent 12 hours in the game.

Asking again, Super Raid how to help at CB for those peoples who do it with UK teams UNM/NM/Brutal with separated keys ? Time decreasing is zero. 60 minutes "do nothing else" instead x4 and 30 minutes.

How many times need to move in hard DT at 1-9 floors to boss stages? At higher floors sometimes players needs 6-8 minutes. Thats 1 hour time spent again/day. Can you use there Super Raids or there is Super Raid useless key waste for nothing? 1 hour plus game time instead 30 minutes. Just this two things could decreasing 1 hour time spent.

What game limitation blocking Plarium to make insta finishing a stage completion what someone did before to 3 stars? At least they should allowed with avaliable Multi-battles number, but no their real solution is Super Raid... what is not useful everywhere.

Mar 9, 2022, 01:2503/09/22
Mar 9, 2022, 02:42(edited)
02/13/21

I'm not sure how I feel about instantly finishing stages.  Half of the battle is getting a consistent team set up that can complete the runs, instead of scraping by once and then automatically getting unlimited rewards.  It would also mean revisiting concepts like equipment and such, because players could throw all of their powerful items on one team, finish a stage, and then gut that team since they can now get the rewards without any gear or builds.

In a way this is why I like the concept of super raids, because you still need to plan and build a solid team, but now you can get twice the rewards.  I actually think that Plarium will eventually bring super raids into all areas of the game anyway.

On a side note, I also think that instant completes are sort of insulting to the visual team at Raid.  It's essentially saying why bother creating all these great graphics, stages and bosses when everyone is just going to see them once and never again.  The game may as well just change to stick figures.

That said, I do agree that there are elements in the game that simply take much too long now.  CB is definately one of them, and super raids won't fix that, nor will instant completes.  A x4 or 8x speed here would be dramatically helpful.

I guess what I'm ultimately saying is that I don't think there's a 1 size fits all solution here.  Speed increases might be good in some sections like CB, while super raids might be good in others

Mar 9, 2022, 01:5703/09/22
10/15/20

Superraids could be added to CB as well. Most players need more than 1 key for the highest boss they fight. They could take a superraid, using 2 keys at once, getting their damage amount doubled.

Mar 9, 2022, 03:2703/09/22
11/15/20

ok i think a x4 is a decent idea but not a x8 thats just inprobable especialy because some devices would copletely lagg out. also i think super raids are nice and do essentially save time by doubling price and reward but its only usefull in soe situations. They should have x4 as an option for all odes and super raids (as frequent as they already are.) in cb dungeons including poition crypts and minotaur and also in doom tower boss battles.

Mar 9, 2022, 07:3403/09/22
RoseRoyal

I'm not sure how I feel about instantly finishing stages.  Half of the battle is getting a consistent team set up that can complete the runs, instead of scraping by once and then automatically getting unlimited rewards.  It would also mean revisiting concepts like equipment and such, because players could throw all of their powerful items on one team, finish a stage, and then gut that team since they can now get the rewards without any gear or builds.

In a way this is why I like the concept of super raids, because you still need to plan and build a solid team, but now you can get twice the rewards.  I actually think that Plarium will eventually bring super raids into all areas of the game anyway.

On a side note, I also think that instant completes are sort of insulting to the visual team at Raid.  It's essentially saying why bother creating all these great graphics, stages and bosses when everyone is just going to see them once and never again.  The game may as well just change to stick figures.

That said, I do agree that there are elements in the game that simply take much too long now.  CB is definately one of them, and super raids won't fix that, nor will instant completes.  A x4 or 8x speed here would be dramatically helpful.

I guess what I'm ultimately saying is that I don't think there's a 1 size fits all solution here.  Speed increases might be good in some sections like CB, while super raids might be good in others

Your energy is unlimited ? Your Multi-battles is unlimited ? Ok i see, you really like it to completing 100 times in row the 12-3 stages and watch it the "visual enjoyments" thousand times repeadly. LOL

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 9, 2022, 07:3903/09/22
12/30/20
Deleted

Your energy is unlimited ? Your Multi-battles is unlimited ? Ok i see, you really like it to completing 100 times in row the 12-3 stages and watch it the "visual enjoyments" thousand times repeadly. LOL

Can you point me to where Rose said any of that in their post or are we just going to continue to build a bunch of strawman arguments here? Come on now. 

Mar 9, 2022, 07:5803/09/22
02/13/21
Deleted

Not really sure what you are saying.  Even in an instant battle world you will still consume energy and multibattles.  Are you also proposing that things in the game be made for free?

And by visuals, I mean like adding new content, such as doom tower, hydra, etc.  All of this is useless if this new content is only going to be seen once by someone and then instantly skipped for the rest of their play time.  

But then I have to ask the question, why are you even playing at all?  It doesn't sound like this game is giving you any sort of joy?  Are you perhaps a masochist?

Mar 9, 2022, 08:0603/09/22

Yes i can and you can read too. 

"instead of scraping by once and then automatically getting """unlimited rewards""". "

"I also think that instant completes are sort of """insulting to the visual team at Raid"""."

I'll be bound thats not disturb  anyone, when their phones in  pocket and complete during the stages or leave their PC alone at table with RSL Helper to completing those stages.

I could bet thats not insulting visual team if he do it. These damage controls what you wrote so...

Mar 9, 2022, 08:4503/09/22
Mar 9, 2022, 08:52(edited)
02/13/21

Normally I am pretty good at deciphering posts but I'll admit I have no idea what the one above me means

Edit: oh wait, I think I get what you are saying.  You are referring to my statement about unlimited rewards and think that means unlimited energy and multibattles.  What I meant was guaranteed rewards for a battle that you can barely win (which is why I said scrapped by).  

It takes effort to build a proper team that can do some runs 100% of the time, and in some cases it even needs to be done manually (i.e. some doom tower bosses).  If you can instantly get the rewards after finishing it once then that defeats the whole purpose of building a proper team and planning a strategy