All Categories

arena team

arena team

Search
Comments
Mar 3, 2022, 00:3203/03/22
09/14/20
Skadi

I don't understand what you want to say. And as nobody else answered in 11 hours since your last post, probably nobody understands.

There is no Lyssandra in your team. Maybe you want to say that replacing one of your champs with Lyssandra doesn't bring the effect you want, what is quite obvious, because only one other team member (Kael as damage dealer) fits in a team with Lyssandra.

You are trying to make a def team with resitance aura lead. That is one of the two major strategies in arena. You need to stack up additional res from your gear. If your champs end up with 70 res from Zelotah's Aura, they won't resist any debuffs. The res aura is on top, you should start with minimum 300 res on each team member from gear.

Your team has the big problem that you don't have any passives reducing damage. Thenasil can put increase def on your team with his active skill - but if you are killed in round 1 of the fight, that doesn't work. Do you have champs like Vogoth, Seeker, Sepulcher Sentinel? Do you have a shield set on Thenasil?

No shield set on Thenasil. But for HP. 

Mar 3, 2022, 02:0403/03/22
10/15/20
A10C Warthog

Had to upgrade champions in Faction Wars too. Cant get far in them at all. Many 40 levels. I farm everyday. Hours everyday. But I will focus on those 4 Champions to see if it will get me to Gold. But most of my gear has no speed top stat or substat. That is the problem. Other players noticed the same thing. Speed gear is extremely difficult to get.

No, that 4 champs will not bring you to gold yet. In another post you wrote that you can't farm dragon 20. The problem is not the suggested team composition of Lyssandra, Simple, Ninja, Skullcrown - that team may reach gold with the right artifacts. 

The problem is the gear. It's very unlikely to find the gear you need to reach gold arena in dungeon levels below 20. 

A team with 4 good arena champs, but 4* campaign artifacts will not reach gold. And it does not belong into gold. First step: get a bunch of lvl 60 champs. Second step: use that champs to farm high level dungeons. Third step: crush your opponents in arena with a well equipped team.

To make the combo Lyssandra, Simple, Ninja, Skullcrown work, your Lyssandra needs at least 270 speed and 250 accuracy (reducing the enemies turnmeter requires accuracy). Simple (for decrease def) and NInja (for freeze) need high accuracy as well. Skullcrown needs at least 3.5k attack, 100% c.rate and 200% c.damage. A team with s*itty artifacts is a punching ball in arena.