way to farm

way to farm

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 21, 2022, 21:2702/21/22
12/30/20
peaceof

i have no champs to redesign my team, which is uugo, coffin smasher, kael, khatun and venomage. tried to get tatura or jorrg in, but its worse than as it is now. also something tells me there is no point to trying get coldheart in :D also there is no point: my clan killing only brutal and maybe some easy levels. right now im getting brutal for two keys and i cant farm nightmare since i cant get stats to consistently place debuffs and poisons. 

maybe if ill get a frozen banshee on my next pull, ill redesign instead of just replacing kael, but right now... its good enough as it is. thank you for the thought though

I agree with kramas. Think it's worth posting your roster in another thread while you're farming the gear for these champs. :) Especially because I think a champ like Tatura would be a huge boost. Would help with damage mitigation, survival. 

Up to you, though there are definitely people here who would love to help if you decide to go that route. 

Feb 22, 2022, 04:1602/22/22
05/13/19

All  the  gears  the  OP  showed  is  an  auto  sell  for  me.

I  only  keep  6  star  leggo  gears  or  6  star  epic  gears  which  do  double  or  triple  rolls.

I will  say  there  was  a  time  when  I  would  of  kept  the  Stalwart  Shield  &  Toxic  Chest  plate.

Stalwart  Shield  would  of  been  great  for  a  Doom  Tower  Champion.

It  could  of  gone  on  a  universal  Tanky  hero  who  does  debuffs.

Some  Stages  in  Doom  Tower  like  you  to  have  Half  ACC  &  Half  RESIST.

You  need  ACC  to  land  your  Debuff.

You  need  RESIST  to  prevent  enemy wave  from  Debuffing  you.

Toxic  Chest  would  of  been  great  for  a  Dungeon  or  Clan  Boss  Champion.

The  only  thing  I  would of  done  was  roll  it  to  +8  to  see  the  rolls.

If  it  double  roll  into  flat  HP,  I  would  of  sold  it.

If  it  single  roll  into  flat  HP,  I  would  of  seen  if  I  had  any  other  pieces  similar  to  it  in  my  gear  items  collection 

-  If  no  I  would  keep

-  If  yes  I  would  sell

If  it  double  roll  into  Crit  rate,  I  would  of  kept  for  Nuking  HP  hero.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 22, 2022, 04:2902/22/22
12/30/20
Player J

I  only  keep  6  star  leggo  gears  or  6  star  epic  gears  which  do  double  or  triple  rolls.

I will  say  there  was  a  time  when  I  would  of  kept  the  Stalwart  Shield  &  Toxic  Chest  plate.

Toxic  Chest  would  of  been  great  for  a  Dungeon  or  Clan  Boss  Champion.

The  only  thing  I  would of  done  was  roll  it  to  +8  to  see  the  rolls.

If  it  single  roll  into  flat  HP,  I  would  of  seen  if  I  had  any  other  pieces  similar  to  it  in  my  gear  items  collection 

If  it  double  roll  into  Crit  rate,  I  would  of  kept  for  Nuking  HP  hero.

I suspect you and OP are in very different parts of the game. 

But yes, most of those are auto sells. 

Feb 22, 2022, 13:3002/22/22
05/29/21
Player J

i dont know what doom tower champion is, pal :) i dont have one. also i dont push doom tower much, coz i have no champs for it. ive heard its an endgame content. i dont have champs for the most of secret rooms and i cant kill some of the bosses coz i dont have champs for it. right now im on 70th floor and its Nether Spider. since i dont have full dispell, or maybe cleanse - dont know what do u call it in this game, i have no chances to beat it. but i didnt have problems with waves so far.

also... i dont have problems with just gaining crit or hp or anything actually. problem is: seems like champs doesnt work in this game if u gaining only one stat. miscreated monster for example: he is HP-based so he need HP, right? but he also need a lot of crit and crit damage for shields. also without acc he wont stun. pk. i cant forget about stun coz im poor newb and so on, but without shields MM is just useless trash. so i need several stats for champ to actually work. simultaneously. so i dont get it: whats the point of gear with just one stat?...

ofc im not talking about coffin smasher or something, which have the only purpose to place atk down on CB and thats it. maybe also hp burn, but its an extra.

Feb 22, 2022, 17:3002/22/22
05/13/19
peaceof

i dont know what doom tower champion is, pal :) i dont have one. also i dont push doom tower much, coz i have no champs for it. ive heard its an endgame content. i dont have champs for the most of secret rooms and i cant kill some of the bosses coz i dont have champs for it. right now im on 70th floor and its Nether Spider. since i dont have full dispell, or maybe cleanse - dont know what do u call it in this game, i have no chances to beat it. but i didnt have problems with waves so far.

also... i dont have problems with just gaining crit or hp or anything actually. problem is: seems like champs doesnt work in this game if u gaining only one stat. miscreated monster for example: he is HP-based so he need HP, right? but he also need a lot of crit and crit damage for shields. also without acc he wont stun. pk. i cant forget about stun coz im poor newb and so on, but without shields MM is just useless trash. so i need several stats for champ to actually work. simultaneously. so i dont get it: whats the point of gear with just one stat?...

ofc im not talking about coffin smasher or something, which have the only purpose to place atk down on CB and thats it. maybe also hp burn, but its an extra.

I'm  not  sure what  your  talking about.

I  never  said  anything about  1  stat.

I  was  talking about  your  gear  items.

It  had  several stats.

Feb 22, 2022, 21:0502/22/22
05/29/21
Player J

I'm  not  sure what  your  talking about.

I  never  said  anything about  1  stat.

I  was  talking about  your  gear  items.

It  had  several stats.

im talking about 1 stat because i dont think resist is a stat too. i dont play arena.

Feb 22, 2022, 23:2802/22/22
05/13/19

You  should  play  arena.

Arena  is  the  only  way  to  build  up  your  Great  Hall.

As  far  as  your  thread  goes,  How  do  you  farm?

Do  you  farm  on  1x  speed  or  2x  speed?

Do  you  farm  with  a full  team  of  5  or  with  only  1  hero  with  4  food  champs?

Do  you  farm  the  hardest  stage  or  easiest  stage?

What  dungeon  do  you  farm  the  most?

Feb 23, 2022, 07:1302/23/22
Feb 23, 2022, 07:14(edited)
05/29/21
Player J

You  should  play  arena.

Arena  is  the  only  way  to  build  up  your  Great  Hall.

As  far  as  your  thread  goes,  How  do  you  farm?

Do  you  farm  on  1x  speed  or  2x  speed?

Do  you  farm  with  a full  team  of  5  or  with  only  1  hero  with  4  food  champs?

Do  you  farm  the  hardest  stage  or  easiest  stage?

What  dungeon  do  you  farm  the  most?

if there would be some multibattles for arena, i would play it. maybe. i mostly sitting in comfy 2-3 silver, where i can beat the whole page most of the time. getting higher aint worth it. playing it is boring and i dont feel any reward so... no. 5 battles a day is enough for me.

ofc i farming on 2x speed, i have no power to level food, when i farming gear. my full team killing 20th dragon in about 6min. tried to replace some champs but it didnt change anything for the better. for example i tried to replace kael with coldheart, but its making my team to get through waves longer, which makes the whole run longer. but im not losing any attempts so i pretty sure i still can call it a farm. i dont touch any other gear dungeon since dragon is the easiest of them, for me that is, and most of desired sets are in there. but i could farm FK14-15, 14 spider or 13 ice golem. and 15th mino ofc.

as for the food - my kael soloing brutal 12-3 with 3 food champs in tow no problem.