no difference between arena G4 and G1

no difference between arena G4 and G1

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Feb 13, 2022, 07:1302/13/22
02/24/19
Deleted

Dont worry at least if you can win against 80k higher team power teams ypu won +4 points and if you lose against same team, you will lost -14 points. Logic. Thats really help the progression up in Gx leagues...

No matter if has 500k teampower your opponents and you have 120k teampower. If you are better places in league, you will lose 14 points and just win 4. 

I noticed this as well and we checked on it Friday. So I talked with the CMs at Plarium about this, and they talked to the Dev team. They say this will eventually sort itself out as the Tiers naturally populate, especially as G5 populates. In a week or two, you will go back to the more standardized numbers we are used to, as the algorithm settles out after the renewal/reset.

Feb 13, 2022, 23:3302/13/22

I knew. Its fair isn't ? Disable bots, and push up to G5 the "bigger numbers".

Why we playing, if they changing the rules in background ? LOL . Need to play? Just tell to Plarium, they just set their favorites to G5 and they finished. (sarcasm)

They will set back when blablabla...

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 13, 2022, 23:4602/13/22
02/24/19

I don't think they are "setting anything back". As they were explaining it, with G5 not being stable/fully populated, the matchmaking is ranking you against a wider array of people. This means until at least reset today you may see a range of +4 to +16. and as it settles you will naturally see more +6 to +14, and eventually even something like +7 to +12 as being the natural range of opponents.