All Categories

CB Team Help

CB Team Help

Search
Comments
Jan 31, 2022, 00:0801/31/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

You could, but personally, I like keeping one copy of all of them in my vault, plus filling up my guardian hall with dupes to boost the others.

The way I look at it is - a rare champ is worth about 68 energy (for me, 4 nightmare campaign + 1 normal campaign brings three 2* champs to level 20), which is about three hours worth of energy. Is it really worth eating a rare champ that you may want later?

Whats the guardian hall?  Dont think I've seen that.

And yeah, I'll definitely keep one copy of my rares, my question was more regarding dupes.  Especially ones with fusion symbols.  Specifically Sorceress and Skullsworn for me now.  Sorceress I fave fully ascended to 40 for the fusion requirement + 2 copies.  What should I do with them?

Jan 31, 2022, 00:4801/31/22
01/23/22

Another one I'm not sure what to do with

i

Jan 31, 2022, 00:5601/31/22
02/14/21

Faction guardians is in the guardian ring there are tabs on your left.

You can put dupes in there and get bonuses for that faction but they only count for the class they are.

So dupe rare get bonuses for rares, dupe epics get bonuses for epics and only for that faction.

As a newer player only been in for a year, I would suggest rares if you do not have a need for them food them as I remember how hard room for champs becomes and still is for me.

Jan 31, 2022, 01:0901/31/22
01/23/22
Minin

Faction guardians is in the guardian ring there are tabs on your left.

You can put dupes in there and get bonuses for that faction but they only count for the class they are.

So dupe rare get bonuses for rares, dupe epics get bonuses for epics and only for that faction.

As a newer player only been in for a year, I would suggest rares if you do not have a need for them food them as I remember how hard room for champs becomes and still is for me.

LOL, havent looked at the guardian ring once... been too focused on campaign/arena