All Categories

Who to 60 help (sorry)..

Who to 60 help (sorry)..

Search
Comments
Feb 2, 2022, 18:2802/02/22
06/25/20
Arenayyy2022

Sounds like a plan, I’ll get going on that and keep you updated with my progress. I’m familiar with the term, but have never dialed any of my teams in using the 4:3 ratio.. is there some more info on how that’s done that I can check out? 

I just used my last 12 epic tomes on Uugo too, so won’t be able to get the cool downs in order on Grush or Jarl for a while, but I’ll atleast get going on leveling/gearing them. Thank again for everything!

Broadly speaking, you'll want something like:

Skullcrusher - slowest other than ninja while being above 170 spd

BEK - faster than Skullcrusher

Ghrush - faster than Skullcrusher

Grizzled Jarl - at least 224 speed, change A3 to highest priority, delay A3 by three turns

Ninja - at most 164 speed

Feb 2, 2022, 18:3502/02/22
11/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

Grizzled Jarl - at least 224 speed, change A3 to highest priority, delay A3 by three turns

Perfect, I’ll see what I can do with some gear to get them speed tuned correctly and get them leveled up. And then how do I delay the A3 by 3 turns? Is that just an AI tweak, or? Lastly, I’m assuming this all only works if booked correct? I have enough gems to get their masteries done, but am lacking in the time department at the moment. 

Feb 2, 2022, 18:4802/02/22
06/25/20
Arenayyy2022

Perfect, I’ll see what I can do with some gear to get them speed tuned correctly and get them leveled up. And then how do I delay the A3 by 3 turns? Is that just an AI tweak, or? Lastly, I’m assuming this all only works if booked correct? I have enough gems to get their masteries done, but am lacking in the time department at the moment. 

Sadly, the custom AI tools won't give you any way of delaying by three turns - you'll have to just manually delay and then turn auto on after the three turns. But you can (and must) change priorities on the abilities so that the A3 is chosen over the A2.

As for booking - some champs need it more than others. Skull needs his A2 on 3 turns. BEK benefits strongly from his A2 being on 3 turns - but if you get Frozen Banshee, you probably want to run her instead. Ninja probably wants to be fully booked, since he's going to be your main damager. Jarl needs his A2 and A3 fully booked to get cooldowns on track.

One small correction also - I forgot that Jarl's purpose is ATK down on this team, so you want him on one turn delay instead of 3 on the A3. That unfortunately means no ATK down on turn 1 of the cycle, but hopefully the ally protect will make up the difference.

Feb 2, 2022, 22:3502/02/22
03/11/21

First let me say all the feedback from everyone has been awesome. I wish I had known about these forums earlier on when I started. I just used the websites and youtube comments for reference, which are great, but this level of detail is outstanding.

I've been playing for about 19 months now and have only some of what arenayyy2022 has accomplished. Even starting out with a P2P account and now having a F2P account, all the details provided here are very enlightening.

@Arenayyy2022, I wish you all the best on your future gaming. By staying patient and having "fun", it will be more enjoyable. I'm out!

Feb 3, 2022, 12:2402/03/22
05/13/19

As  usual,  I  am  forced  to  disagree with  my  fellow  Forum  members.

I  have  no  idea  what  they  are  thinking.

I  read  their  post,  until  they  said  they  will  use  Ninja  for  Raw  Damage  in  Clan  Boss.

At  that  point,  I  stopped  reading  and  did  my  Mutombo  -  No No  Finger  Wagg.

It  looked  like  the  below  picture.

i

YOU  HAVE  A  TURVOLD!

We  are  talking about  a  hero  who  can  do  200-300k  damage on  his  A1  to  the  Clan  Boss  just  for  fun.

The  issue is  your  not  normal  OP.

You  have  been  blessed  by  the  shard  GODS.

You  see  a  normal  player  would  by  crying  the  blues.

All  their  shards  would  only  gives  them  dupes  or  trash  heroes.

All  those  players  with  trash  heroes would  look  at  the  hero  Ninja  as  a  Savoir.

The  problem is  Ninja  is  a  hero  that  was  designed  off  a  real  life  kid.

People  praise  Ninja  Damage  because they  don't  know  any  better.

Turvold  is  a  man.

Turvold  looks  at  Ninja  Damage  and  laughs.

Than  says  watch  how  its  suppose  to  be  done  boy!

Whether  you  believe me  or  not  doesn't  matter.

What  matters  is  some  people haven't even  pulled  their  1st  Void  hero  from  shard.

Other  people have  pulled  their  1st  Void  hero  and  it  was  total  bust.

You  are  one  of  the  rare  few  who  has  been  lucky  enough  to  pull  a  Turvold  and  no  one  is  telling  you  to  use  it  which  is  an  error  in  itself.

BEK  -  Turvold  -  Skullcrusher should  automatically be  in  your  CB  team.

Turvold  does  more  damage with  more  Buffs  on  him.

BEK  &  SC  can  place  tons  of  buffs.

The  hardest  part  of  your  CB  team  was  trying  To  find  the  remaining 2  heroes which  should  join  the  team.

It  took  me  some  scanning,  but  I  found  the  team  composition for  you.

Balthuis  Drug  Lord  --->  ATK  Down

Rear  Guard  Sgt.  ------>  DEF  Down  +  Secondary  ATK  Down  +  Ally  Protect

BEK  ------------------->  Poison  +  Cleansing  +  Heals

Skullcrusher  ----------->  Counter  ATK  +  Ally  Protection

Turvold  ---------------->  Raw  Damage

Yeah,  that  is  team  I  would  go  with

Feb 4, 2022, 09:5902/04/22
08/03/21

I haven't read everything here, but when i see your list one pops into my mind : TORTUREHELM ! Look at some videos about him solo'ing dragon 20.  I used him for that role on my first f2p account, to collect the items for my other champs.  I had him at 80k HP and enough speed to never die in dragon 20 because of his revive every 3 turns.

And if you open a Frozen Banshee, she will be very good for your clanboss team, still does most damage in my nightmareteam (5-6 M).

Feb 4, 2022, 13:3602/04/22
10/15/20
Player J

As  usual,  I  am  forced  to  disagree with  my  fellow  Forum  members.

I  have  no  idea  what  they  are  thinking.

I  read  their  post,  until  they  said  they  will  use  Ninja  for  Raw  Damage  in  Clan  Boss.

At  that  point,  I  stopped  reading  and  did  my  Mutombo  -  No No  Finger  Wagg.

It  looked  like  the  below  picture.

i

YOU  HAVE  A  TURVOLD!

We  are  talking about  a  hero  who  can  do  200-300k  damage on  his  A1  to  the  Clan  Boss  just  for  fun.

The  issue is  your  not  normal  OP.

You  have  been  blessed  by  the  shard  GODS.

You  see  a  normal  player  would  by  crying  the  blues.

All  their  shards  would  only  gives  them  dupes  or  trash  heroes.

All  those  players  with  trash  heroes would  look  at  the  hero  Ninja  as  a  Savoir.

The  problem is  Ninja  is  a  hero  that  was  designed  off  a  real  life  kid.

People  praise  Ninja  Damage  because they  don't  know  any  better.

Turvold  is  a  man.

Turvold  looks  at  Ninja  Damage  and  laughs.

Than  says  watch  how  its  suppose  to  be  done  boy!

Whether  you  believe me  or  not  doesn't  matter.

What  matters  is  some  people haven't even  pulled  their  1st  Void  hero  from  shard.

Other  people have  pulled  their  1st  Void  hero  and  it  was  total  bust.

You  are  one  of  the  rare  few  who  has  been  lucky  enough  to  pull  a  Turvold  and  no  one  is  telling  you  to  use  it  which  is  an  error  in  itself.

BEK  -  Turvold  -  Skullcrusher should  automatically be  in  your  CB  team.

Turvold  does  more  damage with  more  Buffs  on  him.

BEK  &  SC  can  place  tons  of  buffs.

The  hardest  part  of  your  CB  team  was  trying  To  find  the  remaining 2  heroes which  should  join  the  team.

It  took  me  some  scanning,  but  I  found  the  team  composition for  you.

Balthuis  Drug  Lord  --->  ATK  Down

Rear  Guard  Sgt.  ------>  DEF  Down  +  Secondary  ATK  Down  +  Ally  Protect

BEK  ------------------->  Poison  +  Cleansing  +  Heals

Skullcrusher  ----------->  Counter  ATK  +  Ally  Protection

Turvold  ---------------->  Raw  Damage

Yeah,  that  is  team  I  would  go  with

How is Turvold's A3 damage calculated? Neither HellHades nore Ayumi give any formula. Hard to compare to Ninja, if the exact damage Turvold does is hidden.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 4, 2022, 16:1202/04/22
12/30/20

Also, some things will depend on who we have booked. If there is a choice I think OP should be booking Ninja over Turvold, for example. Or BEK if he's not booked yet, as well. 

Feb 4, 2022, 18:2902/04/22
05/13/19
Skadi

How is Turvold's A3 damage calculated? Neither HellHades nore Ayumi give any formula. Hard to compare to Ninja, if the exact damage Turvold does is hidden.

I  don't have  the  forumla  any  more  because  it  is  on  my  old  PC.

However,  what  I  can  say  is  Turvold  Damage is  disgusting.

There  is  only  2  heroes in  the  entire game  that  I  avoid  in  Arena.

1.  Hegemon

2.  Turvold

The  funny  part  is  I  have  beat  Turvold  teams  in  Arena.

The  issue  isn't about  winning  or  losing.

The  issue  is  with  my  health.

Everytime,  I  fight  against a  Turvold  in  arena  the  hairs  on  my  Arm  stand  up  &  my  Blood  pressure  gets  high.

A  Turvold  running  at  you  in  Arena  is  the  most  terrifying thing.

My  Blood  pressure can't  take  it.

Turvold  makes  you  feel  utterly helpless.

There  is  nothing you  can  do.

Who  ever  he  hits, They  are  instantly dead.

He  does so  much  Damage  -  it  is  actually insane.

People  build  Clan  Boss  teams  with  Turvold  and  they  do  as  much  damage if  not  more  than  teams  with  a  Poison  hero.

The  OP  has  been  blessed  and  not  to  use  Turvold  would  be  a  Crime.

Feb 5, 2022, 03:3202/05/22
11/28/21
dthorne04

Also, some things will depend on who we have booked. If there is a choice I think OP should be booking Ninja over Turvold, for example. Or BEK if he's not booked yet, as well. 

I  have  BEK  fully  booked,  ninja  has  4  into  him  and  Turvold  none yet    

Feb 5, 2022, 03:3502/05/22
11/28/21
Player J

1.  Hegemon

2.  Turvold

Everytime,  I  fight  against a  Turvold  in  arena  the  hairs  on  my  Arm  stand  up  &  my  Blood  pressure  gets  high.

People  build  Clan  Boss  teams  with  Turvold  and  they  do  as  much  damage if  not  more  than  teams  with  a  Poison  hero.

So, I have seen info on Turvold and was super excited when I first pulled him, but everything I have read and seen says that he is VERY situational and niche. I am pretty much FTP right now and don’t want to spend the $ for tomes for him and not sure if I even have a team to build around him.. your thoughts?

Feb 5, 2022, 03:3702/05/22
11/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

Hey  karmas..  i  just  pulled  Steelskull!!  DEF  and  poison?  Im  thinking  this  is  a  game  changer  for the  team  comp,  your  thoughts?

Feb 5, 2022, 04:2102/05/22
11/16/20

As someone who uses Turvold in cb I would actually disagree with op using him.

He is very hard to keep alive as if you want to see those huge crits he is the definition of a glass cannon. I would say it is pretty much required to be running a unkillable comp to actually use him.

Even a standard unkillable comp won't cut it because of turvolds self speed buff.

I'm not a big fan of ninja but for ops situation it would be better atm.

i

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 5, 2022, 04:4402/05/22
12/30/20

Especially with Turvold unbooked and Ninja 4 books in already, I think it's pretty easy Ninja. Ninja is going to be much more useful pretty much everywhere in the game, too. 

Feb 5, 2022, 12:2802/05/22
05/13/19
Arenayyy2022

So, I have seen info on Turvold and was super excited when I first pulled him, but everything I have read and seen says that he is VERY situational and niche. I am pretty much FTP right now and don’t want to spend the $ for tomes for him and not sure if I even have a team to build around him.. your thoughts?

My  thoughts  are: 

-  You  should  use  Turvold

-  You  can  get  Tomes  from  Clan  Boss.

-  I  think  the  starting team  I  recommend could  be  a  decent  try.

Feb 5, 2022, 16:5102/05/22
06/25/20
Arenayyy2022

Hey  karmas..  i  just  pulled  Steelskull!!  DEF  and  poison?  Im  thinking  this  is  a  game  changer  for the  team  comp,  your  thoughts?

The poison from Steelskull is not reliable enough to warrant the loss of damage that Jarl provides, IMO. But you could certainly experiment and see. Steelskull is almost a necessity for faction wars, so you probably won't be losing much leveling him to try.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 5, 2022, 16:5902/05/22
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

The poison from Steelskull is not reliable enough to warrant the loss of damage that Jarl provides, IMO. But you could certainly experiment and see. Steelskull is almost a necessity for faction wars, so you probably won't be losing much leveling him to try.

Almost guaranteed to want him for Faction Wars 21, I'd say. He was invaluable for me.

Feb 6, 2022, 21:0302/06/22
05/13/19

Keep  in  mind,  My  suggestion  was  for  Clan  Boss.

You  said  your  CB  team  was  suffering.

-  Bathius  Drug  Lord

-  Rearguard

-  BEK

-  Skullcrusher

-  Turvold

I  think  those  5  would  make  great  CB  team

---------------------

Is  Turvold  niche?  

Sure,  you  can  say  he  is.

Turvold  is  niche  because he  is  mainly  used  in  Fights which  only  have  few Enemyies.

Turvold  is  single  target  nuker  -  Who  hits  crazy  hard.

If  you  fight  against 1  Enemy,  Turvold  can  often  1  shot  them.

Turvold  excels  in  1  on  1  fights.

If  you  fight  against  4  Enemies,  Turvold  can  often  kill  1.

Than  the  remaining 3  kill  him.

This  is  Turvold's  draw  back  -  This  is  what  makes  him  Niche.

This  is  what  makes  him  very  situational.

Turvold  is  situational  because he  doesn't do  well  by  himself against tons  of  enemies.

You  have  to  play  Turvold  carefully.

Some  places  in  the  game  have  Multiple Enemies.

Some  places  in  the  game  have  Few  Enemies.

Turvold  does  amazing vs.  Clan  Boss  -  CB  is  only  1  Enemy

Turvold  does  horrible  vs.  Spider  Dungeon  -  Spider  has  10  Enemies  with  all  the baby  spiderlings.

Overall,  Turvold  is  an  amazing  hero.

I  hope  I  can  pull  him  1  day.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 6, 2022, 21:2802/06/22
02/24/19
Player J

1.  Hegemon

2.  Turvold

On takeovers I have done I have seen Ninja equal or outperform Turvold in the same comp, optimized to take advantage of Turvold's A3 with 6-8 buffs every time.

We ended up going with Turvold cause the team was still a 150mil UK team. But that was only becuase Ninja is SO GOOD everywhere that the account owner wanted to leave him built specifically for Hard Doom Tower and be able to easily use in 3v3.

So I agree Ninja is the DPS to go with and to book. He's just too useful across the entire game to not build first. And once you have a great CB DPS, you have other stuff to build for a bit. :)

Feb 7, 2022, 21:0602/07/22
11/28/21

Against  my  better  judgement,  i  picked  up  a  shard  pack  for  the  event  and  pulled  the  following:

Umetogi

Frozen  Banshee

Ruel  the  Huntmaster 

i  dont  think  the  orhers  do  much  for  my  CB  team,  but  with  Frozen  Banshee  now  an  option,  which  direction  do  you  think  i  should take  the  team?  Or  stay  on  course  with  

BEK

NINJA

GRIZ  JARL

GRUSH

SKULLCRUSHER

Thanks!!!