All Categories

End of game

End of game

Search
Dec 29, 2021, 13:5812/29/21
01/22/21

End of game

for me the game is over, I hoped at least for the holidays to have a chance at summnon but it seems I'm not very lucky, so I decided to give up, increase the game to those who are still trying, I do not want to play just to be in the shadow of the whales I also want to win but it is not possible, this game was specially created for those with money, and we the rest f2p or with little money to be just stuffing

Goodbye 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Dec 29, 2021, 15:5012/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 15:50(edited)
12/30/20

I don't necessarily agree with everything you're saying, specifically about it not being possible to win, but I do hope whatever you decide to do you have fun while you're doing it. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 29, 2021, 19:2812/29/21
02/24/19

Dany, my friend, I have no idea how sky high your expectations are. But pulling shards on regular days, without the 2x, you get Sandlashed Survivor, Miscreated Monster and Lyssandra. Considering the number of champs in the game, and the low percentages to pull a legendary, you were quite luck to pull such powerful champions.

I'm not sure how else to help you anymore. It seems to me you are looking for some very specific champs if Lyssandra is not good enough to make you happy with your pulls.

Dec 29, 2021, 21:3012/29/21
04/12/21
harleQuinn

Dany, my friend, I have no idea how sky high your expectations are. But pulling shards on regular days, without the 2x, you get Sandlashed Survivor, Miscreated Monster and Lyssandra. Considering the number of champs in the game, and the low percentages to pull a legendary, you were quite luck to pull such powerful champions.

I'm not sure how else to help you anymore. It seems to me you are looking for some very specific champs if Lyssandra is not good enough to make you happy with your pulls.

I have been playing, and I mean almost daily, since around the game was launched and have seen lots of discussions about power and rng.  I understand this person's frustration, about how so many folks have a flood of amazing champs with amazing abilities, fully ascended and leveled, etc.  Everytime someone posts a roster it is mind boggling.  

I have none of those, I have been waiting years for champs like gorgo, lilutu, valkyrie and a whole bunch of others many seem to have.  I just got Monster recently, but still no big names in show business.  I am FTP but that ios not supposed to matter.  My "luck" is amazingly bad.  All my colored shards just produce low rated champs that are not worth bothering with.   I have collected a total of 4 legos, warchief, aleks sharpshooter, cillian, and teela. Not real ones to make ones boots quake.

Most everyone in arena has the free Ninja.  I don't, I took time off from the game and missed that window for ninja. Now I face him in practically every battle in arena.

So it is VERY easy to say all you need is this and that and so and so.  But this game is very cruel in what you don't get. I know the saying here is take what you have and make the best of it. Well when you do not have L60 and L16 everything like the bigshots it is not so easy.  

I used to survive in Gold 4 somehow but things got harder, so staying lately in Silver 4, but trying to get enough medals for Great Hall is nigh impossible. Arbiter is another that many seem to have, it used to be much easier but I missed that also.  But I really do not miss arbiter, I still wish I could get the champs by chance that so many others have.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 29, 2021, 21:5512/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 21:56(edited)
02/24/19
So it is VERY easy to say all you need is this and that and so and so.  But this game is very cruel in what you don't get. I know the saying here is take what you have and make the best of it. 

If you know know I am not saying it is very easy and not even talking about you need is "this and that", then what are you saying? Yes, I am a huge proponent in playing with the champs you have. It is what I do myself. You can't play the game waiting to pull perfect champs, you have to win with what you are given. It is why I did a whole Normal Doom Tower with just login rewards champs and Armiger.

But that wasn't what I was talking about here. Instead, I am talking about the damage people are doing by pulling all their shards as soon as they get them, rather than waiting for the 2x events. They are tanking their chances. And even with those much reduced chances, Dany was able to pull some amazing champs that would help most accounts. Miscreated, Sandlashed, Lyssandra. He has Sicia too! 

I used to survive in Gold 4 somehow but things got harder, so staying lately in Silver 4, but trying to get enough medals for Great Hall is nigh impossible. Arbiter is another that many seem to have, it used to be much easier but I missed that also.  But I really do not miss arbiter, I still wish I could get the champs by chance that so many others have.

If you are having issues staying in Gold with all the login champs, we should take a look at your builds, gear and current arena team. I'd suggest starting another thread so we can discuss your current arena strat and look at your speeds.

Also, no one "misses" Arbiter. You just need to complete your missions and you can get her.

Dec 29, 2021, 22:0012/29/21
12/19/19
End Is Near

I have been playing, and I mean almost daily, since around the game was launched and have seen lots of discussions about power and rng.  I understand this person's frustration, about how so many folks have a flood of amazing champs with amazing abilities, fully ascended and leveled, etc.  Everytime someone posts a roster it is mind boggling.  

I have none of those, I have been waiting years for champs like gorgo, lilutu, valkyrie and a whole bunch of others many seem to have.  I just got Monster recently, but still no big names in show business.  I am FTP but that ios not supposed to matter.  My "luck" is amazingly bad.  All my colored shards just produce low rated champs that are not worth bothering with.   I have collected a total of 4 legos, warchief, aleks sharpshooter, cillian, and teela. Not real ones to make ones boots quake.

Most everyone in arena has the free Ninja.  I don't, I took time off from the game and missed that window for ninja. Now I face him in practically every battle in arena.

So it is VERY easy to say all you need is this and that and so and so.  But this game is very cruel in what you don't get. I know the saying here is take what you have and make the best of it. Well when you do not have L60 and L16 everything like the bigshots it is not so easy.  

"I have been playing almost daily "

No u haven't.  If those are the only legos u have,  you have not even been logging in somewhat frequently.  And "playing " has different levels well beyond that.

Your luck is bad because you don't play frequently let alone optimally. 

Free legos: Ninja, scyl, visix, drexthar 

Fusion legos: too many to 

Dec 29, 2021, 22:0712/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 22:12(edited)
10/15/20
End Is Near

You must be incredibly unlucky? i have been playing just over a year - and i am completely ftp and have been almost the entire time (i spent £20 at the start but nothing since) 

I am also incredibly lazy and miss lots of fusions and often just do dailies or just clan boss.

My legos below, as a 1 year in ftp- 21 legos and some are missing as i didnt screenshot properly.

i

i

Dec 29, 2021, 22:4912/29/21
08/17/21

If pulling Lyssandra is worth quitting over what should I do? I just pulled my first legendary from a shard during the 2x with a 10x going for Bad El and I got Shamrock! lol

Dec 29, 2021, 23:0612/29/21
11/10/20
trevor.wilson

You must be incredibly unlucky? i have been playing just over a year - and i am completely ftp and have been almost the entire time (i spent £20 at the start but nothing since) 

I am also incredibly lazy and miss lots of fusions and often just do dailies or just clan boss.

My legos below, as a 1 year in ftp- 21 legos and some are missing as i didnt screenshot properly.

i

i

Im  afraid  you  have  just  been  very  very  lucky,  i  was  low  spend  and  now  f2p  and  i  have  pulled  over  250  void  shards  and  never  seen  a  Maneater,  i  have  also  pulled  a  Visix.  I  have  never  had  an  aoe  dec  defense  and  weaken  champ,  never  seen  a  Doompriest  or  a  Magnar  in  100's  and  100's  of  Ancients  and  well  over  50  sacreds.  You  have  many  good  champs  that  offer  great  ultilty  and  flexibilty  to  your  account...  the  leggos  i  have  pulled  to  give  you  an  idea...

Harvest  Jack

Kreela

Warchief

Bystophus

Hakkorn  Smashlord

Visix

Cruetraxa

Royal  Huntsman

Lugan

Skartosis

War  Mother

Basically  all  can  be  replaced  by  epics  and  are  trash.

i  have  pulled  a  Valk  and  a  Mountain  King  and  an  Ursurga  and  a  Candy  but  in  the  midst  of  the  others  i  would  say  i  have  had  very  bad  luck  given  what  i  have  spent.  Its  why  im  f2p  now.  It  seems  some  accounts  are  just  cursed  with  bad  luck.  

Dec 30, 2021, 02:2712/30/21
12/19/19
tsdpool

Im  afraid  you  have  just  been  very  very  lucky,  i  was  low  spend  and  now  f2p  and  i  have  pulled  over  250  void  shards  and  never  seen  a  Maneater,  i  have  also  pulled  a  Visix.  I  have  never  had  an  aoe  dec  defense  and  weaken  champ,  never  seen  a  Doompriest  or  a  Magnar  in  100's  and  100's  of  Ancients  and  well  over  50  sacreds.  You  have  many  good  champs  that  offer  great  ultilty  and  flexibilty  to  your  account...  the  leggos  i  have  pulled  to  give  you  an  idea...

Harvest  Jack

Kreela

Warchief

Bystophus

Hakkorn  Smashlord

Visix

Cruetraxa

Royal  Huntsman

Lugan

Skartosis

War  Mother

i  have  pulled  a  Valk  and  a  Mountain  King  and  an  Ursurga  and  a  Candy  but  in  the  midst  of  the  others  i  would  say  i  have  had  very  bad  luck  given  what  i  have  spent.  Its  why  im  f2p  now.  It  seems  some  accounts  are  just  cursed  with  bad  luck.  

Bad luck... oh besides the 3 awesome legos I forgot to mention above... 😆 🤣 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 30, 2021, 02:3412/30/21
12/30/20
tsdpool

Harvest  Jack

Kreela

Warchief

Bystophus

Hakkorn  Smashlord

Visix

Cruetraxa

Royal  Huntsman

Lugan

Skartosis

War  Mother

What epics do you have to replace them? I'd love to see your pool. Not to mention Kreela is awesome. Several of those legos have their places in specific content at worst, too. 

Also those legos at the end of your post are tremendous ones, especially Valk. 

Dec 30, 2021, 03:0212/30/21
01/12/20

I think I've gotten lucky, getting two rares in a 10x pull with mystery shards several times. Considering the leggos i have, i have been blessed.  Vizier, septimus, nethril, iron brago and kreela from pulls and aleks and ninja, wurlim from battle pass...but i have a ton of epics to use for leggos i dont have.  

I havent gotten very many sacred or void shards but it hasnt stopped me from reaching goals and milestones.

I get that some players can just have bad rng with their pulls but saving your shards for x2 and x10 events is important, more so since i notice pulling x10 seems to yield better champs compared to pulling shards one at a time.  This was something i did for quite a while so i have some experience in this. 

Changing how you play changes how the game works for you. Play smarter, not harder. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 30, 2021, 03:3512/30/21
02/24/19
dthorne04

What epics do you have to replace them? I'd love to see your pool. Not to mention Kreela is awesome. Several of those legos have their places in specific content at worst, too. 

Also those legos at the end of your post are tremendous ones, especially Valk. 

Kreela is basically the reason why my team 1 keys UNM. What an amazing champ. Plus Valk, Candy, Mountain King? Even Hakkorn was a hard carry for my SW Faction Wars and sees a ton of play for my account, especially with his full cleanse, block debuffs and heal all in one.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 30, 2021, 03:3812/30/21
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Kreela is basically the reason why my team 1 keys UNM. What an amazing champ. Plus Valk, Candy, Mountain King? Even Hakkorn was a hard carry for my SW Faction Wars and sees a ton of play for my account, especially with his full cleanse, block debuffs and heal all in one.

it just reads like someone who's read a bunch of reviews/watched a bunch of videos but hasn't actually tried a bunch of these champions out in earnest, and that's ignoring the legitimately S tier champs there too. I would have loved Hakkorn for the hellscape that was Skinwalkers 21. :D

Dec 30, 2021, 04:4412/30/21
trevor.wilson

i

i

Man, u playing FTP 1 years long ago and u have those champs?Yes he is unlucky and u are increadibly very,very lucky.

Dec 30, 2021, 04:4912/30/21
01/04/20
tsdpool

Harvest  Jack

Kreela

Warchief

Bystophus

Hakkorn  Smashlord

Visix

Cruetraxa

Royal  Huntsman

Lugan

Skartosis

War  Mother

Kreela - amazing

Cruetraxa - fantastic 

Bystophus - not bad, especially after his buff. 

Others - I've heard some are good, but I don't know personally. 

Dec 30, 2021, 07:3512/30/21
11/10/20
Trips

Bad luck... oh besides the 3 awesome legos I forgot to mention above... 😆 🤣 

So  you  just  didnt  read  my  post  did  you??  Just  jumped  right  in  there  without  a  thought.  Let  me  clear  it  up  for  you...  given  what  i  have  spent  i  have  had  bad  luck..  those  leggos  at  the  end  I  have  paid  for...  more  than  paid  for.  The  f2p  roster  shown  above  is  far  superior  to  mine.  Does  that  help  it  all  make  sense  to  you?   

Dec 30, 2021, 07:4012/30/21
11/10/20
Harbby

Kreela - amazing

Cruetraxa - fantastic 

Bystophus - not bad, especially after his buff. 

Others - I've heard some are good, but I don't know personally. 

Erm  no......

Kreela  replaced  by  Faharakin

Cruetraxa  has  no  place  in  the  current  meta.  

Bystophus  replaced  by  Basher,  Helmut...  or  any  champ  with  control  mechanics

Cruetraxa  is  fantastic??  Do  you  even  play  Raid?  

Dec 30, 2021, 07:4512/30/21
11/10/20
dthorne04

it just reads like someone who's read a bunch of reviews/watched a bunch of videos but hasn't actually tried a bunch of these champions out in earnest, and that's ignoring the legitimately S tier champs there too. I would have loved Hakkorn for the hellscape that was Skinwalkers 21. :D

It just  reads  like  someone  that  doesnt  know  what  they  are  talking  about.  Skinwalkers,  like  most  crypts  can  be  completed  with  epics/rares  with  3  at  50.  Building  a  champ  like  Hakkorn  is  a  waste  of  resources  and  not  worth  it.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 30, 2021, 07:5512/30/21
12/30/20
tsdpool

It just  reads  like  someone  that  doesnt  know  what  they  are  talking  about.  Skinwalkers,  like  most  crypts  can  be  completed  with  epics/rares  with  3  at  50.  Building  a  champ  like  Hakkorn  is  a  waste  of  resources  and  not  worth  it.

To be honest, it reads like someone who is entitled and feels like they should have every good to great legendary in the game because of the amount of money they've spent. Unfortunately, there's a lot of RNG in the game when it comes to shard opening, so you're still prone to not getting every single toy you seem to think you should have. 

You seem to be an expert at the game so it seems like you're probably able to make due with the champions you have, correct?

The weirdest part is listing Valk/MK/Candraphon/Ursuga at the end of your list of legendaries as though they don't count. Given that, I do wonder what the rest of your account looks like, including epics.

You bemoan your bad luck in not seeing a Maneater but have Valk, who I presume with all the champs you have can get you a pretty good UNM team, if you even need one at this point. 

Basically I don't understand the attitude or hostility and wish you good luck. 

Dec 30, 2021, 07:5512/30/21
11/10/20
harleQuinn

and  she  will  be  replaced  as  soon  as  you  get  1  or  2  maneaters,  or  any  of  the  other  unkillable  comps.  Used  to  beca  great  champ  but  power  creep  has  made  her  fall  off,  she  soon  will  be  obselete.