All Categories

Newbie need help to build Arena Team and also build Gear!!!

Search
Dec 13, 2021, 18:5212/13/21
11/30/21

Hi  everyone,

i just played this game  for  10  days,  invested  some  money  to  buy  Gear  and  stuff  but  i  am  sure  i  messed a  lot  on  my  team.  Now  i  stucked  with  Gear  and  Arena    Team:

1/  Gear  :  honestly  i  dont  know  what  gear  should  i  use  for  each  champion,  could  you  give  me  some  advice  which  gear  should  i  use  for  each  type  of  champoin  ?

2/  Arena:  all  i  know  from  my  competitors is  about  speed.  They  hit  me  first  and  all  my  team  death  at  first  round  .  I  dont  know  which  champions and  gear  set  should  i  use  to  defeat them.

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 18:5912/13/21
02/24/19

When looking at gearing champs, the first stat to worry about is Speed. Speed lets you go first, and get more turns. To get you started, every one of those champs needs to be wearing boots that are main stat speed.

Here's a quote from our early game guide on basic gearing for Arena:

Gearing is super important. You must have focus on what you want each champion to achieve. Try not to gear them as multi-role champions and instead focus on a singular purpose (fastest champion, highest accuracy champion or hardest hitting champion).

Speed Aura and Primary Speed Lead (fastest champion):
Speed Boots, Speed sub-stats for all other gear. Do not care about primary and other stats. Use speed sets for bonus if possible, and Lore of Steel mastery

Secondary Booster (second fastest, generally X% slower than 1., where X is the TM boost value from 1.):
Speed Boots, Speed sub-stats for all other gear, do not care about primary and other stats. Use speed sets for bonus if possible, and Lore of Steel mastery

Defence Down AOE (third fastest, generally Y% slower than 2., where Y is the TM boost value from 2.):
Speed Boots, Mixture of Accuracy and Speed sub-stats for all other gear, do not care about primary and other stats. Use speed/accuracy/perception (craft in forge) sets for bonus and Lore of Steel mastery

Nuke AOE (slowest 1 speed below 3.):
[Must be 100% crit rate or 75% crit rate for Starter champions like Kael] Speed Boots, Attack % Chest, Crit rate gloves. For Weapon, Helm, and Shield: use Crit rate, Crit damage, and Attack % sub-stats.

Forge and campaign are your best friends to get this equipment. You can farm 5 star Speed boots in brutal campaign for your champions efficiently with your starter and forge can provide the much needed accuracy for you in all areas of the game.

You can see the gear on Kael is made up of the starter lifesteal set given to everyone and some perception gear. 

i

Dec 13, 2021, 19:0312/13/21
11/30/21

Thank  Mode

Dec 13, 2021, 19:1412/13/21
06/20/19

One thing I'd like to point out.  You said you spent money on gear.  That's about the biggest waste of money in this game.  Yes at the very first it might help a bit, but soon you will realize that you will sell 90% if not more of all gear you obtain, even what you bought.  People been playing just a little while will sell 5 or even all 6 pieces of what they bought.

Good gear is hard to get and it takes a long time to grind it from dungeons.  But the odds of getting a decent piece out of what you buy is very very small.  Statistically, you have only a 1 in 7 chance that the boots will be speed boots, so referencing harle above, they are mostly worthless.  Even if they are speed main stat there's little assurance you will good substats and even less assurance you will get good rolls.

Dec 13, 2021, 19:2212/13/21
11/30/21

Do  you  have  a  picture  of  speed  boots  ?  And  some  speed  gear  so  i  can  try  to  get  it  .

@Angwill:  thank you  for  your  advice,  so  should  i  use  money  to  invest  on  shard    Only ?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 19:2612/13/21
02/24/19
SuperNoobyy

Do  you  have  a  picture  of  speed  boots  ?  And  some  speed  gear  so  i  can  try  to  get  it  .

@Angwill:  thank you  for  your  advice,  so  should  i  use  money  to  invest  on  shard    Only ?

I recommend, for people who wish to spend, that they spend predominantly on the Montly Gems and after that, energy.

Dec 13, 2021, 19:2712/13/21
06/20/19
SuperNoobyy

Personally shards are not a good return either.  It's like buying a lotto ticket.  At the very beginning you might buy a few to get a starting champ collection.  But mostly you'll get them through playing.

If you have money and plenty of it, then shards are better than gear.

Mostly i buy only the monthly gem pack.  It's like $10US and you get gems every day for 30 days.  Then I use those gems mostly to get energy to keep playing the game.  Once in awhile I'll break down and spend a little more and sometimes I do buy shards, but usually am disapointed (but I already have the majority of epic champs).

Dec 13, 2021, 19:3212/13/21
11/30/21

Anyone  has  some  picture of  speed  boots  and  other  speed  gears  ?

Thanks

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 20:0412/13/21
Dec 13, 2021, 20:05(edited)
02/24/19
SuperNoobyy

Anyone  has  some  picture of  speed  boots  and  other  speed  gears  ?

Thanks

Here are some speed boots:

i

i

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 20:1012/13/21
02/24/19

Here are speed boots from a speed set

i

Dec 13, 2021, 20:1712/13/21
10/15/20

This item is from the speed set and has a speed substat (German Geschwindigkeit (gsw) = Speed). While upgrading your artifacts, the substats are enhanced, one random substat at lvl 4, 8, 12 and 16. The speed substat was enhanced twice at this weapon. I socketed a glyph to increase the speed further from 13 to 16. You get Glyphs from faction war, but maybe that's stuff for later.

i

The following boots have speed as main stat. Lvl 16 boots with 6* and speed as mainstat will allways increase your speed by 45.

i

Dec 13, 2021, 20:3912/13/21
11/30/21

Thank  you  all  for  helping  me.  Now  i  know  i  already  waste  a  lot  of  money  for  trash  gears  from  Package...  but  not  too  late.

One  more  question ,  so  the  speed  gear  is  only  good  for  Arena  only  ?  For  the  Dungeon,  Faction  War,  Clan  boss ,  could  we  use  same  gear  or  have  different gear  for  each  ?  

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 20:4012/13/21
02/24/19
SuperNoobyy

Thank  you  all  for  helping  me.  Now  i  know  i  already  waste  a  lot  of  money  for  trash  gears  from  Package...  but  not  too  late.

One  more  question ,  so  the  speed  gear  is  only  good  for  Arena  only  ?  For  the  Dungeon,  Faction  War,  Clan  boss ,  could  we  use  same  gear  or  have  different gear  for  each  ?  

Speed is necessary everywhere

Dec 13, 2021, 21:0112/13/21
11/30/21

I  found  some  speed  boots  on  my  trash  bin.  Some  of  them  have  full  set.  So  i  will  build  the  arena  team  like  this  :

-  1:  skullcrown  

-  2:  Godseeker  or  Vogood

-  3:  ithos

-  4:  i  dont  know  yet  ?

anyone  has  some  advice for  team  set  from  which  champoin  i  have  ?

i

i

i

i

i

i

Dec 13, 2021, 21:2412/13/21
06/20/19
SuperNoobyy

I  found  some  speed  boots  on  my  trash  bin.  Some  of  them  have  full  set.  So  i  will  build  the  arena  team  like  this  :

-  1:  skullcrown  

-  2:  Godseeker  or  Vogood

-  3:  ithos

-  4:  i  dont  know  yet  ?

anyone  has  some  advice for  team  set  from  which  champoin  i  have  ?

i

i

i

i

i

i

You've only been playing 10 days and you have Skullcrown, Vogoth, Ithos, and Godseeker?  You may lack a lot of equipment but these are great champs many players will not have for a long long time.

Dec 13, 2021, 21:3412/13/21
10/15/20

There are different strategies for arena. The easiest way to start is, building a speed team on your own. A speed team has 4 components: speed buffer, attack buffer, enemies defense debuffer, attacker.

1. Speed buffer, a champ that ensures yor team goes first with speed or turnmeter buff. You will get a great epic champ for that as day 30 log-in reward, High Khatun. For now you could use the rare champ Diabolist, that can be farmed in campaign area 12. You don't have to lvl up Diabolist higher than lvl 40, you won't use her later on. She is just a filler until you get High Khatun. Give your fastest speed gear to this champion. Other stats don't matter, only speed, speed, speed.

2. Attack buffer, a champ that can increase the attack of your team. The rare champ Medium can do that, you can farm that champ in campaign stage 4. That champ needs enough speed to go as no.2 of all champs, other stats don't matter. Lvl 40 is enough for that champ, you will champs that do the same thing better than medium later on and shouldn't invest to much in her.

3. Decrese enemy def champ, a champ that can place the 60% def reduce debuff on all enemies. Aleksandr can do that job. That champ needs enough speed to go as no.3 of all champs and accuracy to place his debuff. Other stats, like damage, are secondary.

4. Attacker, a champ that smacks hard and hits all enemies at once. Ithos can do that. His A3 allways hits critical, so you can ignore critical rate at the equipment of that champ and put the focus on critical damage and attack. Still needs some speed to go as no.4 of all champs, without enemies interrupting. Use gloves with critical damage as mainstat, armor with atk% as mainstat and boots with speed as mainstat.

The fight should take only one turn, and all enemies should be dead after this turn without ever making a move.

Dec 13, 2021, 21:3412/13/21
11/30/21

Angwill:  last  even  for  Void  Shrad,  i  paid  some  to  get  around  90  void  shrads  and  open  them.  I  dont  know  that  bad  or  lucky,  those  champoin  are  all  i  have  now.  I  am  building  my  team  again  ,  hopefully it  will  be  better  because  i  am  at  the  last  mission for  Arena  Rank  Gold  I  ,  but  forever  i  cant  beat  any  one  above  Silver  IV...  anyway,  thank  everyone  for  your  advice.

Dec 13, 2021, 21:3512/13/21
10/15/20
Angwil

You've only been playing 10 days and you have Skullcrown, Vogoth, Ithos, and Godseeker?  You may lack a lot of equipment but these are great champs many players will not have for a long long time.

The pic is very small, but I think I see a Maneater and Geomancer in addition to that. 💪

Dec 13, 2021, 21:3812/13/21
12/19/19

Lol, u spent enough on shards already.  I wouldn't spend another dime until u can properly gear and level what u have. That will take months 😆 

12.3 brutal 

Dragon 20

I recommend an autoclicker 

Dec 13, 2021, 21:3912/13/21
11/30/21
Skadi

The pic is very small, but I think I see a Maneater and Geomancer in addition to that. 💪

better  picture.

i