Daily Reward - a new

Daily Reward - a new

Search
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 21:5612/27/21
01/04/20
bstngt

Wouldnt Waste my Time  

I enjoy my Cleo. First she was just for FW, but now you can use her in Hydra for the inevitable champion chomp by Mischief. 

Dec 28, 2021, 02:4712/28/21
Harbby

I enjoy my Cleo. First she was just for FW, but now you can use her in Hydra for the inevitable champion chomp by Mischief. 

I enjoy too, in Champion Vault at  lvl1. Dont be joking, Cleo is bad. 

The damage control aka apology was, when player base anger grown up, when they lost 5*chickens and Sacred Shards. "A guaranteed  lego better than random pulling. Cirilla told to Ash, they wont be make weak hero for Daily login rewards, so player base dont be worry"

What is your apology now ? Waiting for two months a 4* chicken is better than 5* chicken and Sacred shard? Really...

Dec 28, 2021, 02:4812/28/21
01/04/20
Deleted

I enjoy too, in Champion Vault at  lvl1. Dont be joking, Cleo is bad. 

The damage control aka apology was, when player base anger grown up, when they lost 5*chickens and Sacred Shards. "A guaranteed  lego better than random pulling. Cirilla told to Ash, they wont be make weak hero for Daily login rewards, so player base dont be worry"

What is your apology now ? Waiting for two months a 4* chicken is better than 5* chicken and Sacred shard? Really...

How would you know if she is bad or not? You've never used her.

Dec 28, 2021, 02:5612/28/21
Harbby

How would you know if she is bad or not? You've never used her.

I asking again. "Waiting for two months a 4* chicken is better than 5* chicken and Sacred shard/month "? Other was just damage control for Plarium, which didnt work never on player base. 

Dec 28, 2021, 03:1212/28/21
01/04/20
Deleted

I asking again. "Waiting for two months a 4* chicken is better than 5* chicken and Sacred shard/month "? Other was just damage control for Plarium, which didnt work never on player base. 

Why would I apologize or answer? I'm a volunteer, not a Plarium employee.

Dec 28, 2021, 03:1912/28/21

Because you saved them always, when they changed to wrong way the old Daily login rewards.

First was, guaranteed lego its better answer, second was what a great champion is Cleo. LOL

But the truth is truth, that was damage controls nothing else. Dont work on player base, "guys we made for you these changes, for better play, when the player base never want the changes because these changes much worsten with every aspects.

Dec 28, 2021, 03:3612/28/21
01/04/20
Deleted

Because you saved them always, when they changed to wrong way the old Daily login rewards.

First was, guaranteed lego its better answer, second was what a great champion is Cleo. LOL

But the truth is truth, that was damage controls nothing else. Dont work on player base, "guys we made for you these changes, for better play, when the player base never want the changes because these changes much worsten with every aspects.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I would love to have the shards from daily log in rewards.

But I also am starting to value these free champions. I like Cleo for FW and they clearly had Hydra in mind when they designed both of the current champions in the daily rewards. Give Cleo a try. 

Dec 28, 2021, 04:1212/28/21

Nevermind, you like it but the most of player base not like Cleo. To each his own.

But do you know too, why you didnt answer for my question. A lego in daily maybe, explainable, but a bad epic in two months, where lost 2x5* chickens and 2 sacred shards is really not explainable.

I wont use, i had better heroes for hydra and not with just legos,but many epics too. Fw can completed without lego too, really dont need it Cleo there, wont be change Basher,Steelskull, or other heroes.  Gnarlhorns doing their job there perfectly.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 28, 2021, 04:2012/28/21
12/30/20
Deleted

Nevermind, you like it but the most of player base not like Cleo. To each his own.

But do you know too, why you didnt answer for my question. A lego in daily maybe, explainable, but a bad epic in two months, where lost 2x5* chickens and 2 sacred shards is really not explainable.

I wont use, i had better heroes for hydra and not with just legos,but many epics too. Fw can completed without lego too, really dont need it Cleo there, wont be change Basher,Steelskull, or other heroes.  Gnarlhorns doing their job there perfectly.

To be fair, you're not necessarily representative of every player in the game. Just because you have all those champions doesn't mean everyone does, and not everyone who has played for this long has necessarily been extremely active to the degree of having a big or strong tavern of champs. 

Dec 28, 2021, 04:4012/28/21
dthorne04

To be fair, you're not necessarily representative of every player in the game. Just because you have all those champions doesn't mean everyone does, and not everyone who has played for this long has necessarily been extremely active to the degree of having a big or strong tavern of champs. 

I'm not all players thats true, but be fair thats not need it, enough to know read.

Just go and see the post everywhere in internet. 100/1 cca. the  ratio, thats tell everything.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 28, 2021, 04:4412/28/21
12/30/20

Oh, I have no doubts there's a lot of people unhappy with the change. But I think there's a danger in assuming that the vocal/loudest people in the room represent the majority. That's all. 

Dec 28, 2021, 04:5012/28/21

"and not everyone who has played for this long"

Did you know 1.5 years playing need for Cleo from Daily ? What do you mean long time ? Did you knows Gnarlhorns just rare champions and most preferred in FW than Cleo ? 

I dont think in 1.5 yearly game playing the players dont get any good heroes. They reach Scyl faster than Cleo, can fuse Rhazin etc etc etc.

This not everyone playing too long i think was a very weak try.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 28, 2021, 05:4812/28/21
12/30/20

What I meant was not every player who has been logging in is a hardcore player. Some people play here and there and therefore don't open up a lot of shards, probably don't do many fusions, etc. 

Dec 28, 2021, 07:2512/28/21
dthorne04

What I meant was not every player who has been logging in is a hardcore player. Some people play here and there and therefore don't open up a lot of shards, probably don't do many fusions, etc. 

Ok i see what you want to tell me. Make no mistake about it, my problem not the changes. Their games, they change it what they want, the playerbase need to adapt for those changes. Profit needs for game developments, maintenance, support etc. They give to us enough free gifts, and i appreciate this.

My problem is their false explanations. That was just a damage control, when almost all players not really liked those changes. 

"A guaranteed  lego better than random pulling. Cirilla told to Ash,
they wont be make weak heroes for Daily login rewards, so player base dont
be worry" 

But first hero after Cleo, gave to us a 4* chicken character. Cant tell us anymore, these change worth it, when lose 5* chickens and sacred shards. All availibity loses to pulling good heroes from sacreds.Thats is gone, not just legoes, but epics too which is more useable than those two what they gave to us. At least i can tell minimum 20 epics what is better.

My problem just this. Dont give false explanations. Just telling the truth.