All Categories

Yay, Doom Tower with Dreadhorn and can't get past his first room.

Yay, Doom Tower with Dreadhorn and can't get past his first room.

Search
Comments
Dec 3, 2021, 09:1812/03/21
06/14/20

at the same time on dreadhorn at floor 10 !!
there is no need to take the lead with strategies.
at this low level you just have to put it in her mouth. 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 3, 2021, 10:5612/03/21
03/11/19

Hello @Tildaboo

Thank you dearly for your feedback regarding the Bommal boss

Kind regards

Dec 3, 2021, 13:0312/03/21
06/25/20

In all honesty - I think by far the biggest thing that messes people up with Bommal, is that Evil Eye is almost an auto-take for most champs, and it absolutely crushes your run on Bommal if you aren't able to burn him down before the bombs explode.

I highly recommend anyone struggling with the fight to check whether their champs have that mastery.

Dec 3, 2021, 13:2212/03/21
04/18/19
evilized6666

Bommel has been off rotation for what 2 or 3 months now, and inn that time you havnt advanced enough to beat him on floor 10 yet?

Impressive

NO NOT REALLY ,,, Bommel was , if I am not mistaken the October Rotation

So actually 30 days ,,,,,,,

So no, with all the New Changes and Updates, No Real time to get Master Butcher to 6*

NOT at lvl 20 Dungeons so Nope NO 6 Star gear that is any good at all, Junk Drops

F2Ps did not have a Chance at all to upgrade any heros in less then 60 Dyas and Get the Gear Required, or masteries either

OH WAIT, BURANGURI can SOLO BOMMEL ,, nope, didnt get Buranguri drop either ,,

P.S. Did not get Master Butcher till Mid Nov because he was Just FOOD until Bommel

P.P.S. One Hitters were NOT on the List because we need AOE Heros

Almost Every one hitter was Down as a C or F on 90% of the Lists, except the Legos 

So, Nope No Chance to Build 5 heros that can either Kill Bommel or Survive 6 mini Bombs yet 

So, all you guys can take your Condecending Comments and Shove them in your Coffee Cups

Dec 3, 2021, 13:2812/03/21
Dec 3, 2021, 13:29(edited)
04/18/19
Trips

i

Ya Tried this,, Somehow SIX MINI BOMBS disagreed

Oh Wait,, How was your 6 Star GEAR ,, Your GREAT HALL , etc , etc 

See i know your running 6 star gear , and your in GOLD Arena right ?

How is your Faction Guardian lvls too,, 

So NO, all you high lvls looking down at all us Lowbies struggling with a Cow Dung lvl 10 boss

Go Shove a Crumpet in your Coffee Cups

Dec 3, 2021, 13:2912/03/21
11/16/20
harleQuinn

Your Elhain praise made me want to try out her grown up version, Dark Elhain

i

i

Dark Elhain confirmed best log in reward #2022

Dec 3, 2021, 13:4312/03/21
06/22/19

There are still some players thinks they should beat Bommal with having nothing, well here it is

i

Dec 3, 2021, 13:5612/03/21
10/15/20
Tildaboo

Oh sorry.  I forgot.  You are all fanbois. 

I think there are plenty of things wrong with the game, but people posted truly bad teams that completed the floor.

If you post your roster im sure people would help?

Dec 3, 2021, 13:5912/03/21
10/15/20
FluffyPudding

So no, with all the New Changes and Updates, No Real time to get Master Butcher to 6*

NOT at lvl 20 Dungeons so Nope NO 6 Star gear that is any good at all, Junk Drops

F2Ps did not have a Chance at all to upgrade any heros in less then 60 Dyas and Get the Gear Required, or masteries either

P.S. Did not get Master Butcher till Mid Nov because he was Just FOOD until Bommel

Almost Every one hitter was Down as a C or F on 90% of the Lists, except the Legos 

So, Nope No Chance to Build 5 heros that can either Kill Bommel or Survive 6 mini Bombs yet 

So, all you guys can take your Condecending Comments and Shove them in your Coffee Cups

I am ftp, i probably 6 star a champ twice a month, sometimes a bit less... 

Im not sure why so agressive? people have posted weak teams doing the level, but more importantly

people have offered to help if you post a roster?

You are showing as registered in 2019? been playing 2 years?

Dec 3, 2021, 14:0012/03/21
Dec 3, 2021, 14:00(edited)
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

In all honesty - I think by far the biggest thing that messes people up with Bommal, is that Evil Eye is almost an auto-take for most champs, and it absolutely crushes your run on Bommal if you aren't able to burn him down before the bombs explode.

I highly recommend anyone struggling with the fight to check whether their champs have that mastery.

I think ignore tactics, just blow it up quickly (for floor 10), i ran all dps champs.

Dec 3, 2021, 14:1712/03/21
06/25/20
trevor.wilson

I think ignore tactics, just blow it up quickly (for floor 10), i ran all dps champs.

That works for players like us with decently powerful gear, but for newer players, it's much more difficult to pull off. I think that there are plenty of teams newer players can use that will win against two bombs, but far fewer that will win against 3+ bombs.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2021, 18:5012/03/21
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

That works for players like us with decently powerful gear, but for newer players, it's much more difficult to pull off. I think that there are plenty of teams newer players can use that will win against two bombs, but far fewer that will win against 3+ bombs.

I would encourage those players to use the most efficient team they could with the best strategy they could, and then to get back in and farm gear. The champs you have are siginificantly less important than the gear they are wearing.

Here is some representative gearing of my first team I posted. It's not crazy, crazy gear at all. (Also, look at all my fun FW champs for my Lydia run I just completed lol)

i

i

Dec 3, 2021, 19:0712/03/21
12/19/19
FluffyPudding

So NO, all you high lvls looking down at all us Lowbies struggling with a Cow Dung lvl 10 boss

Fluffy,

No nice way to put it, but you may be the absolute worst RSL player of all. Certainly nobody as bad as you has played as long.  Congratulations on your perseverance! 

They nerfed the boss since last time, and you still can't beat it...lol.  I guarantee there are new f2p that started with ninja as only 6star and are beating level 10.

You almost have to do everything wrong to play as long as you and struggle to make any progress. 

This is really a fake account trolling us, right? 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 3, 2021, 23:4812/03/21
12/30/20
FluffyPudding

I still don't think we've seen your roster, gearing choices, etc. 

Instead of throwing out insults, why not try to improve? Wouldn't you rather get better and figure out why you're struggling?

Dec 4, 2021, 05:2312/04/21
01/04/20
FluffyPudding

From your own topic. 9/06/21

i

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2021, 05:4712/04/21
02/24/19
Harbby

From your own topic. 9/06/21

i

That's technically only 89 days from his September post until these December posts. Not 3 months at all, Harbby.

On a serious note Fluffy, it's time to stop jumping into posts attacking people who are trying to help others. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2021, 06:1812/04/21
02/24/19
FluffyPudding

What happened to us Fluffy? Where did the love go? Where is the Pudding from a year ago? 

i

Can we at least stay forum friends?