Fusion way more difficult than previous fusions

Fusion way more difficult than previous fusions

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2021, 19:1608/20/21
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I'm sad that I ended up missing out. I don't know what happened, but I only ended up getting two of the void summons for the fusion :/

You guys are underestimating Cybele. She's an enabler for an unkillable CB comp, which is very hard to come by.

Because of her speed aura? It seems like her abilities would be so crazy tough to get all figured out to fit into unkillable.

Aug 20, 2021, 20:1108/20/21
06/25/20
harleQuinn

Because of her speed aura? It seems like her abilities would be so crazy tough to get all figured out to fit into unkillable.

She has a 2-turn revive on death with a 3-turn cooldown, so if you have her on a 2:1 rotation, you can use her ROD on her turn 1 and turn 4 to keep your team alive for CB's first two attacks. All you need is another champ to put a block damage or ROD on CB's turn 3 and you're set.

I think there's also a theoretical way to make it doable with her alone, but the math is tricky. You'd want her A2 on priority, so she uses it on turn 1 and turn 4, and then on turn 5 she uses her A3 to swap with someone. Whichever of the two ends up weaker will get a block damage buff, and as long as their HP is high enough, they'll absorb the CB attack.

But it's simpler with another block damage person. I'd have used Warcaster for that, since I have him.

Aug 21, 2021, 04:0308/21/21
07/31/21
Trips

Hasn't there always been one dungeon around 2000?  And dragon is the easiest, so at least they made that one the longest grind.

It looks like they raised the bar slightly across the board, nothing outrageous.

They are not trying to drive away casual players, they are trying to find a level of difficulty that drives revenue.  If its too easy, then sales go down.  If by casual you mean f2p.  Well then I agree, they don't want the fusion to be easily done by f2p.  They don't need more f2p, they want f2p to transition to low spender.  

as long as they only take away from ftp with the recent login reward changes, cvc changes and the recent uptick in fusion ddifficulty I refuse to spend anything.

Such behavior encourages them only to continue in this vein to try to find additional revenue. This should not be rewarded.

Aug 26, 2021, 17:0708/26/21
01/27/21
harleQuinn

What has the breakpoint been historically?

BGE (and I'm not a fan of his) noted each step of the way with pictures from previous fusions when this one was more difficult.  The summon rush was absurdly out of line with previous fusions for the character you needed for the fusion.

Aug 26, 2021, 22:4108/26/21
01/25/20

This is Only For The 

Aug 26, 2021, 22:4108/26/21
01/25/20

Whales