All Categories

Where do you get your legendary books

Where do you get your legendary books

Search
Comments
Sep 21, 2021, 07:1409/21/21
Sep 21, 2021, 07:15(edited)
02/25/19

I am farming UNM for 12 months now, perhaps longer, I do really not know any more. It seems that the chances getting lego books as cb loot have been worse during the last months. If it is rng, I do not know. Fact is, it feels like you are playing against the game not with it, if you do not cash at least three-digit a month. I've got approx. 20 Legos. All are missing of books. I'll never ever get that done, even if I would win every competition and would finish every event which is only affordable for whales. 

Sep 21, 2021, 09:3309/21/21
01/31/21

All lego books are in your wallet :D

Sep 21, 2021, 11:4009/21/21
Sep 21, 2021, 11:41(edited)
01/15/21
evilized6666

I think I get around a dozen or so free Lego books from cb and advanced quests each month. Is it a ton no, but I doubt many people especially f2p are 6 starring a new Lego each month.

By the time cvc comes around i normally have 7 or so lego books - so i am getting about the same as you (all from clan boss)

The best way to get books is to work out a clan boss team that can get the top UNM chest and top NM chest every day.

Admittedly that is hard without a maneater (and im not a fan of one champ being so game changing)

Sep 21, 2021, 11:4409/21/21
01/15/21
Gondorath

Yeah but that isnt really an option for most players is it :) 1750dollars for a game :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Also NM and UNM is not for everybody and you kinda need specific champs to do well. And waiting 6months before getting a tiny small chance on getting lego books... yeah

So, not complaining that it takes effort to get a leggo book. That is how it should be. Same as getting legendary kinda. But there just doesnt seem to be a decent way to get those that will cover what you need. At the start you get some "free" books but that dries up in the first month of playing and you are stuck between all kinds of things. Can get books from NM and UNM clanboss but you need booked leggo's to achieve that (or very specific epic champs ofc)

I would say two keying ultra nightmare definitely needs specific champs.

I used to 3/4 key it with a traditional team before i got a maneater though (poisons, attack down, defence down and weaken, ally protect, and ally attack in my case)

I do agree its not quick, i was 6 months in before i got my first top UNM chest.

If you ever want cb help btw, people usually are happy to offer advice.

Sep 21, 2021, 13:0509/21/21
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

I would say two keying ultra nightmare definitely needs specific champs.

I used to 3/4 key it with a traditional team before i got a maneater though (poisons, attack down, defence down and weaken, ally protect, and ally attack in my case)

I do agree its not quick, i was 6 months in before i got my first top UNM chest.

If you ever want cb help btw, people usually are happy to offer advice.

It took me 3 Legos to be able to 2 key unm, and only vs void. Brogni, tower, and valk. I was getting a 2 key with skull crusher but maybe was my gear at the point making it not 100% reliable. I agree that you really do need specific champs for unm.

Sep 21, 2021, 16:1309/21/21
12/19/19

I didn't use a legendary the first 5.5 months I played the game.  Everyone wants to run b4 they can walk.  And as f2p I will always have more champs than books.  That will never change, books = $$$

Learn to actually play the game with rares and epics, and have patience.  Only way to go as f2p.

Sep 22, 2021, 14:1709/22/21
06/25/21

There are several one time rewards - challenges, login rewards, arbiter missions.

There are advanced quests, netting you about 1 lego book each month (approximately) - 27.5 days if you can do them all, but more realistically, once you are about 3 months every 35 days.

But the most consequent source of books are the NM and UNM clanbosses.

Also not every legendary champion needs books. There are also a plethora of epic champions which are extremely good or evenr are ones.

Nov 15, 2022, 19:1911/15/22
10/20/22

Its like Medusa telling Arielle you still have body language ... having legos as f2p player early is useless without books so here use crap rares who are fully booked 2times more worth than unbooked lego which would be triple as good in almost every case fully booked.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 15, 2022, 19:2911/15/22
12/30/20
Stacey

Its like Medusa telling Arielle you still have body language ... having legos as f2p player early is useless without books so here use crap rares who are fully booked 2times more worth than unbooked lego which would be triple as good in almost every case fully booked.

Please do not bump year old threads to drop incorrect complaints. There are many legos who function just fine partially or unbooked. Books also get a lot easier to find later on as we progress into UNM CB. 

Locked due to necro. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.