All Categories

Champion Training Event Feedback - the point requirements for fragments are ridiculous!!!

Champion Training Event Feedback - the point requirements for fragments are ridiculous!!!

Search
Comments
Apr 19, 2021, 08:1904/19/21
Apr 19, 2021, 08:28(edited)
01/10/21

The game is designed for individuals who can work with the efficiency of a machine. if you fall short by 1 point or miss 1 deadline you will fail. If you fall short by 1 energy it is your fault. If you cannot ace every tournament or event it is your fault. You can always spend dollars, and if you spend around 500 USD every month you should be able to finish all assignments on time. you are feeling bad because you are trying to enjoy the game. Plarium Raid is not for you if you  enjoy  solving complex puzzles , it is for you if you can work with the efficiency of a computer, grow up. Plarium never said that you that playing this game is going to be fun, Only the serious gamers who have 100% strike rate should play and compete. Plarium expects you to succeed at everything in your first attempt. if you cannot do that, you are all losers.

Apr 19, 2021, 08:3004/19/21
04/13/21

Plarium seems to expect you to ace every tournament like a pro , plarium seems to have an expectation that every player is as smart as the people who developed the game. all players should keep this in mind. 

Apr 19, 2021, 08:3304/19/21
10/15/20
PseudoFighter

The game is designed for individuals who can work with the efficiency of a machine. if you fall short by 1 point or miss 1 deadline you will fail. If you fall short by 1 energy it is your fault. If you cannot ace every tournament or event it is your fault. You can always spend dollars, and if you spend around 500 USD every month you should be able to finish all assignments on time. you are feeling bad because you are trying to enjoy the game. Plarium Raid is not for you if you  enjoy  solving complex puzzles , it is for you if you can work with the efficiency of a computer, grow up. Plarium never said that you that playing this game is going to be fun, Only the serious gamers who have 100% strike rate should play and compete. Plarium expects you to succeed at everything in your first attempt. if you cannot do that, you are all losers.

I dont mind skill based challenges but nothing in this is event is based on skill, just grinding till your eyes bleed and having the energy or shards to do so

Apr 20, 2021, 15:0704/20/21
05/29/19
trevor.wilson

I know 6 starring is not the most effective way to do this, you are supposed to prepare loads of pointless chickens

But i have burned a lot of energy since this went live, ive 6 starred two champs from 1 to 60 and burned through a tonne of refills, and i am totally and utterly sick of constant 12-3 runs

And... i am still 4k short, now i am not going for the fusion, i just wanted to 6 star these champs- but people going for this are supposed to be doing fireknight at the same time

To do these things you basically have to suspend having a life for a couple of weeks, and probably spend cash unless hoarding for weeks.... i have played grindy games before but this is a new level of grinding

Exactly, well said and what is counter-intuitive is that during those Champ Training events the "top-players" recommends brewing "food" champs before sacrificing them - forcing players to waste resources.  Not fun.

Apr 20, 2021, 15:1404/20/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

I dont mind skill based challenges but nothing in this is event is based on skill, just grinding till your eyes bleed and having the energy or shards to do so

grinding efficiently is important, wasting energy running champs to 60 on 12.3 is just not smart...

If you want to do fusions as f2p you have to be efficient, the training event is not that difficult

Apr 21, 2021, 17:1704/21/21
Apr 21, 2021, 17:17(edited)
05/29/19
trevor.wilson

I know 6 starring is not the most effective way to do this, you are supposed to prepare loads of pointless chickens

But i have burned a lot of energy since this went live, ive 6 starred two champs from 1 to 60 and burned through a tonne of refills, and i am totally and utterly sick of constant 12-3 runs

And... i am still 4k short, now i am not going for the fusion, i just wanted to 6 star these champs- but people going for this are supposed to be doing fireknight at the same time

To do these things you basically have to suspend having a life for a couple of weeks, and probably spend cash unless hoarding for weeks.... i have played grindy games before but this is a new level of grinding

And to have both a Champion Training "event" and "tournament" in the same fusion is a challenge, but then when you realize that this event is "back-end" loaded where we'll have SIX events active at one time it is just crazy.

• Summon Rush (4/23 to 4/26)
  • Artifact Enhancement (4/24 - 4/27)
  • Dungeon Divers (4/24 - 4/29)
  • Classic Arena (4/23 - 4/26)
  • Spider (4/24 - 4/27)
  • Champ Training (4/25 - 4/28)

FIVE active events on Sat, 4/24.  SIX active events on Sun-Mon, 4/25-4/26).  

People who have pushed will have 65-75 fragments for each Epic except Skimfos, and will feel the need to push harder and/or spend to complete these events.  Skimfos is the worst as he appears to be almost "last day" meaning you then need to brew, rank-up, brew again and ascend is roughly a day to complete the fusion in time.

The pacing, timing, investments needed (resources, personal time, etc.) for this event has been EXTREME.  If this is the model moving forward Plarium will be losing A LOT OF PLAYERS.

Apr 21, 2021, 17:5204/21/21
12/19/19
Trieg

And to have both a Champion Training "event" and "tournament" in the same fusion is a challenge, but then when you realize that this event is "back-end" loaded where we'll have SIX events active at one time it is just crazy.

• Summon Rush (4/23 to 4/26)
  • Artifact Enhancement (4/24 - 4/27)
  • Dungeon Divers (4/24 - 4/29)
  • Classic Arena (4/23 - 4/26)
  • Spider (4/24 - 4/27)
  • Champ Training (4/25 - 4/28)

FIVE active events on Sat, 4/24.  SIX active events on Sun-Mon, 4/25-4/26).  

People who have pushed will have 65-75 fragments for each Epic except Skimfos, and will feel the need to push harder and/or spend to complete these events.  Skimfos is the worst as he appears to be almost "last day" meaning you then need to brew, rank-up, brew again and ascend is roughly a day to complete the fusion in time.

The pacing, timing, investments needed (resources, personal time, etc.) for this event has been EXTREME.  If this is the model moving forward Plarium will be losing A LOT OF PLAYERS.

You are making it seem much more difficult than it is, oh no 6 events at same time!!

1. Arena & AE & Summon Rush have no energy requirements, so no impact here

2. The overlap of CT, DD & Spider is extremely helpful.  You run 12.3 and Spider20 (or highest u can) and you double dip.  The DD events are freebies.

3. XP brews and potions should have been saved and/or farmed prior to fusion.  It does not take many brews to get them to 40

4. You should have 16 4star chickens from 1st training event ready to go (unless you unwisely leveled up 60s with all your energy -- that is a post fusion activity)