All Categories

My new arena line up - finally climbing up?

My new arena line up - finally climbing up?

Search
Comments
Apr 14, 2021, 18:2604/14/21
01/27/21
Moe474747

So guys, it has been a while and I thought maybe you would like to hear how it all went.

The short answer: Pretty well!

The long answer: 

My new Team is

1. Golden Reaper (281 speed), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4

2. Duchess Lilitu (226 speed), not booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

3. Arminia (196 speed, 239 acc, ca. 3600 attack), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

4. Fu-Shan (186 speed, 5250 attack), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

This team brought me up as high as gold 2 - a great success for me! :) It seems like I hit the end of the road here, stopping to win at middle gold 2, but I can sustain in bottom gold 2 without big problems. At this point, my speed is not enough anymore but this is fine. My goal was to break out of Bronze 3-4 and that obviosly worked brilliant. I even win around half of the defensive battles, which is also great.

Now that is a huge speed increase across the board for you.  Congrats!  I'm presuming opposing teams normally break in between your Duchess and Arminia.  Still, if you go first you can get that perfect veil out and I hate that damn passive she has.

Apr 14, 2021, 20:3604/14/21
10/15/20
Moe474747

So guys, it has been a while and I thought maybe you would like to hear how it all went.

The short answer: Pretty well!

The long answer: 

My new Team is

1. Golden Reaper (281 speed), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4

2. Duchess Lilitu (226 speed), not booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

3. Arminia (196 speed, 239 acc, ca. 3600 attack), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

4. Fu-Shan (186 speed, 5250 attack), fully booked, masteries up to LvL 4 

This team brought me up as high as gold 2 - a great success for me! :) It seems like I hit the end of the road here, stopping to win at middle gold 2, but I can sustain in bottom gold 2 without big problems. At this point, my speed is not enough anymore but this is fine. My goal was to break out of Bronze 3-4 and that obviosly worked brilliant. I even win around half of the defensive battles, which is also great.

Great job. I'm in Gold 2 as well, maybe we'll meet there. 💪 😉

Another proof that is arena is not broken. You can reach Silver and even Gold if you just make a good team and gear them with good stats. Your Golden Reaper is even faster than my Apothecary.