All Categories

Countess Joke

Countess Joke

Search
Comments
Mar 14, 2021, 12:0803/14/21
04/14/20
KaylaSquox

IMO it needs a rework. not only do the blue shard stop dropping altogether, forcing you to buy a couple of packs, but I had also 100 saved and am currently at 126/150. NO LEGENDARY AND NO COUNTESS I CALL HACKS. IT SHOULD HAVE DROPPED BY THE 100TH BLUE. AND I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH- IM LESS THAN 25 AWAY. there is not enough time to farm the 24 I'm missing, even If I could- THE MAKERS OF THE GAME  MADE BLUE SHARDS A 0 DROP RATE, I spent over 4000 energy in the dragon den. there is no way I didn't get 1 effing blue. raid is a good game, GMs's if your listening- stop with the shameless way to make us spend money, and even if we do- still laugh in our face when time runs out when the player is only 2 away. it's bull and your cheating your player base.

The event guaranteed Lix by the 150th shard... so why on earth would you pull 126 shards if you knew you didn't have enough to continue to 150? Statistically, with a 0.5 percent chance of pulling a lego from an ancient shard, the odds of having at least one lego after 126 pulls are 47 percent, less than 1 in 2. You seem to be confused and thinking that it's a 2x event with a 1 percent chance instead, which is not the case - but even if it WAS a 2x, the odds of getting a lego after 126 pulls would still be only 72 percent, so entirely possible that you wouldn't have a lego yet. 

As for farming blue shards, that's not a thing. You accumulate blue shards over time from various rewards and CB, plus a 0.5 percent chance of getting one from a dungeon run. Statistically, if you did 200 dragon runs, you would in theory have gotten 1 ancient shard, so ok, you're unlucky if you got 0, but that 1 shard wouldn't have made the difference.