All Categories

Countess Joke

Countess Joke

Search
Mar 13, 2021, 00:5603/13/21
09/29/20

Countess Joke

So much for a "guaranteed" champion. I guess you can call buying one a guarantee, but come on.

233.94 GBP for a champion... auch. And here I was hoping this would be something non-whales could get excited about.

But this is even worse than what I could have imagined. Like seriously Plarium? Who do you think has 150 Ancient shards on hand for this? We can't farm these things in those numbers in this amount of time.

Let's see how long it would take to farm these in-game. We get: 3 shard a week (free one, weekly quest, tag team), 5 a month from Market, and as extremely rare drops... another 3 a month. That's 5+3+3*4=20 a month. We also have gem mine producing gem every 1.6 h we can buy 11 shards for 900 gems; that is 2 month worth of gems so another 6 shards a month. And then there is CB. Assuming double Transcendent chest each day, that's about 22 shards a month

It would take 3.125 months of farming and not opening Ancient Shards to be able to get this champion. And that's quite a number considering we are just coming from x2 weekend and heading into a fusion event.

Hmph. I guess April came half a month earlier to Telleria 

I can't even believe this to be money making scheme because it's so bad. Like I (and other people I know) would maybe even consider buying a pack if I was missing 20 shards. I am not buying anything when I am missing 120 shards. And I bet there are plenty of people like that.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2021, 01:1803/13/21
06/22/19

I think I got around 80 ancients in around 2-3 weeks just from 2x unm top chest everyday. 

So, in my opinion, this is f2p friendly as long as you are saving shards and I think they should have done this long time ago. 

Mar 13, 2021, 01:3403/13/21
01/31/21

I have 80 shards in 3-4 months on average :D, oh wait i started new account 35 days ago :D and had  around 30 blue shards so far

Mar 13, 2021, 01:3503/13/21
03/30/19

Guarantee doesn't mean free, don't cry

Mar 13, 2021, 01:3703/13/21
01/31/21

It is also guaranteed that everyone will get all legos at some point eventually in some future

Mar 13, 2021, 01:4203/13/21
11/18/20
JoinME

I think I got around 80 ancients in around 2-3 weeks just from 2x unm top chest everyday. 

So, in my opinion, this is f2p friendly as long as you are saving shards and I think they should have done this long time ago. 

80 ancients from 2x unm chest. 80 shards/2=40 days. 30 days in a month....you claim you got 80 just from unm in 14-21 days. Literally less than half the time necessary if you got an ancient in every chest, which you wouldn't. Math isn't adding up lol.

Mar 13, 2021, 01:5903/13/21
01/15/20
AverageAmerican

80 ancients from 2x unm chest. 80 shards/2=40 days. 30 days in a month....you claim you got 80 just from unm in 14-21 days. Literally less than half the time necessary if you got an ancient in every chest, which you wouldn't. Math isn't adding up lol.

Agree  

Mar 13, 2021, 02:5303/13/21
Mar 13, 2021, 02:55(edited)
06/22/19

I did not do the math but that is what I get since last 2x ancients to the next 2x ancients. 

I am getting 2x top chest from unm and nm clan boss everyday. Yeah I forgot to mention nm clan boss. Sorry about that. I felt that if you are getting top chest from unm, getting top chest from nm is no brainer. And I just realize that some can not get both. 

Mar 13, 2021, 03:0103/13/21
06/22/19

And also maybe you love math and compute again, mybe try to include in your computation that you get around 500 free energy, farm dungeons, and you can get several ancients there. You can also get ancents from events, doom tower, etc.

I dont like to do math rihht now, but I got lots of ancients without buying shards. 

Mar 13, 2021, 04:0403/13/21
11/18/20
JoinME

And also maybe you love math and compute again, mybe try to include in your computation that you get around 500 free energy, farm dungeons, and you can get several ancients there. You can also get ancents from events, doom tower, etc.

I dont like to do math rihht now, but I got lots of ancients without buying shards. 

Lol are you really getting upset/defensive because I took you at your word of "just from 2x unm top chest everyday" haha 

Mar 13, 2021, 05:4203/13/21
06/22/19
AverageAmerican

Lol are you really getting upset/defensive because I took you at your word of "just from 2x unm top chest everyday" haha 

No, just saying that it will not take 3 months to save 150 ancients like waht the op said. That is the argument here. 

Mar 13, 2021, 10:2103/13/21
09/29/20
JoinME

No, just saying that it will not take 3 months to save 150 ancients like waht the op said. That is the argument here. 

Maybe not for an absolute end game player who can 2-key UM and NM and gets x2 chest. Haven't accounted for that because the majority of players, especially ftp and low-spender players, are not on that level.

I was counting for just Transcendant chest. Let's throw in double ultimate chests, which comes to additional 10 shards a month with a bit of luck. And you know what, I wasn't assuming burning all energy, so throw another 2 shards for drops. Now we are at an extremely impressive 60 Ancient shards a month and it would only take 2.5 months.

But let's examine your claim: 80 shards in 3 weeks double Transcendant and Ultimate chest each day. That is 42 of each chest. That a shard in nearly every chest... You know that already sounds extremely unlikely, even without looking at the exact numbers.

So what is the exact number? Based on the numbers, the average amount of shards from that many chests should be 21.756. A far cry from 80. How far cry is it tho? Well, we are dealing with two different probabilities so the calculation is not simple enough to post, but the probability of getting 80 shards is 5.05*10^-22 or about 1 in 2 sextillions. Boi you are a lucky chap.

Mar 13, 2021, 10:5703/13/21
03/30/19
Walazard

Maybe not for an absolute end game player who can 2-key UM and NM and gets x2 chest. Haven't accounted for that because the majority of players, especially ftp and low-spender players, are not on that level.

I was counting for just Transcendant chest. Let's throw in double ultimate chests, which comes to additional 10 shards a month with a bit of luck. And you know what, I wasn't assuming burning all energy, so throw another 2 shards for drops. Now we are at an extremely impressive 60 Ancient shards a month and it would only take 2.5 months.

But let's examine your claim: 80 shards in 3 weeks double Transcendant and Ultimate chest each day. That is 42 of each chest. That a shard in nearly every chest... You know that already sounds extremely unlikely, even without looking at the exact numbers.

So what is the exact number? Based on the numbers, the average amount of shards from that many chests should be 21.756. A far cry from 80. How far cry is it tho? Well, we are dealing with two different probabilities so the calculation is not simple enough to post, but the probability of getting 80 shards is 5.05*10^-22 or about 1 in 2 sextillions. Boi you are a lucky chap.

Why do you f2ps and beginners feel entitled to owning Countess Lix? Just explain to me this, I don't understand ... 

Mar 13, 2021, 11:2003/13/21
11/10/20
(JR) RAMBO

Why do you f2ps and beginners feel entitled to owning Countess Lix? Just explain to me this, I don't understand ... 

I  dont  believe  there  is  any  sense  of  entitlement  here  it's  more  a  case  of  tge  game  being  open  to  all  players  with  the  only  bottleneck  being  time  and  playing.  A  f2p  player  in  a  good  game  should  be  able  to  get  all  the  things  a  p2w  player  can  get  it  may  just  take  longer.  This  event  is  strictly  for  those  who  are  willing  to  buy  the  packs.  After  last  weeks  event  the  chances  of  anyone  having  150  ancients  lefts  are  slim.  

So  if  you  want  countess  then  you  buy  her.  In  the  past  plarium  has  done  a  reasonable  job  of  making  all  of  the  game  open  to  all  players,  this  event  is  a  gimme  to  the  whales  and  a  slap  for  f2p.  f2p  fall  further  behind  not  through  chance  or  lack  of  patience  and  doing  the  work  but  because  they  dont  spend  money.  They  should  have  put  countess  in  the  shop  for  £250  and  been  done  with  it. 

I  think  this  is  very  bad  for  the  game,  i  think  many  will  have  a  sour  feeling  about  the  game  after  this  event.  It  will  make  them  money  i'm  sure  but  this  was  just  blatent  lack  of  care  and  consideration  for  the  F2P  community.  

Mar 13, 2021, 11:3303/13/21
03/30/19
tsdpool

I  dont  believe  there  is  any  sense  of  entitlement  here  it's  more  a  case  of  tge  game  being  open  to  all  players  with  the  only  bottleneck  being  time  and  playing.  A  f2p  player  in  a  good  game  should  be  able  to  get  all  the  things  a  p2w  player  can  get  it  may  just  take  longer.  This  event  is  strictly  for  those  who  are  willing  to  buy  the  packs.  After  last  weeks  event  the  chances  of  anyone  having  150  ancients  lefts  are  slim.  

So  if  you  want  countess  then  you  buy  her.  In  the  past  plarium  has  done  a  reasonable  job  of  making  all  of  the  game  open  to  all  players,  this  event  is  a  gimme  to  the  whales  and  a  slap  for  f2p.  f2p  fall  further  behind  not  through  chance  or  lack  of  patience  and  doing  the  work  but  because  they  dont  spend  money.  They  should  have  put  countess  in  the  shop  for  £250  and  been  done  with  it. 

I  think  this  is  very  bad  for  the  game,  i  think  many  will  have  a  sour  feeling  about  the  game  after  this  event.  It  will  make  them  money  i'm  sure  but  this  was  just  blatent  lack  of  care  and  consideration  for  the  F2P  community.  

Game is definitely not entirely open to all players, that's why it's important to progress.

F2P player who is "good at the game" should not have access to the same stuff a P2W player does - if that's the case what would be the point of paying? Or are you saying paying is exclusive to bad players? 

This event is for those who waited after the leaks about guaranteed leggo event + for those who are biggest supporters. 

No "f2p" especially the beginner f2p who is uncapable of beating UNM "NEEDS" Countess. All she'd do at an account like that is be a novelty to play around with, nothing more. 

Now f2ps and beginners know there will be more guaranteed events like these, so they can save up.

Mar 13, 2021, 11:4203/13/21
11/10/20
(JR) RAMBO

Game is definitely not entirely open to all players, that's why it's important to progress.

F2P player who is "good at the game" should not have access to the same stuff a P2W player does - if that's the case what would be the point of paying? Or are you saying paying is exclusive to bad players? 

This event is for those who waited after the leaks about guaranteed leggo event + for those who are biggest supporters. 

No "f2p" especially the beginner f2p who is uncapable of beating UNM "NEEDS" Countess. All she'd do at an account like that is be a novelty to play around with, nothing more. 

Now f2ps and beginners know there will be more guaranteed events like these, so they can save up.

In  saying  open  to  all  players  i  mean  that  no  part  of  the  game  should be  exclusive  to  those  that  pay. 

paying  Is  exclusive  to  bad  players??  Where  did  you  get  that  from?  Not  at  all,  paying  means  faster  progress  in  a  good  game.  Faster  being  the  word  here...  not  guarenteed  progress  but  faster.  

Mar 13, 2021, 12:0003/13/21
03/30/19
tsdpool

In  saying  open  to  all  players  i  mean  that  no  part  of  the  game  should be  exclusive  to  those  that  pay. 

paying  Is  exclusive  to  bad  players??  Where  did  you  get  that  from?  Not  at  all,  paying  means  faster  progress  in  a  good  game.  Faster  being  the  word  here...  not  guarenteed  progress  but  faster.  

You implied it when you said that a "GOOD" F2P should be able to compete with Paying players. So that means that paying players are bad and only paying to be able to match the "GOOD" player.

As of right now no content is exclusive to those that pay, including Countess. We all knew she's coming and could've saved the shards needed. 

Those who are NOT paying, NOT doing UNK, and NOT saving should have no business asking for Countess.

She's a top tier leggo, and if Plarium started handing these out like candies they'd all lose value. 

Mar 13, 2021, 12:2103/13/21
11/10/20
(JR) RAMBO

You implied it when you said that a "GOOD" F2P should be able to compete with Paying players. So that means that paying players are bad and only paying to be able to match the "GOOD" player.

As of right now no content is exclusive to those that pay, including Countess. We all knew she's coming and could've saved the shards needed. 

Those who are NOT paying, NOT doing UNK, and NOT saving should have no business asking for Countess.

She's a top tier leggo, and if Plarium started handing these out like candies they'd all lose value. 

I  did  not  imply  anything  of  the  sort,  you  however  inferred  much.  I  meant  a  good  game  not  a  good  player,  to  clear  up  confusion.  

This  game  is  based  on  chance,  its  run  buy  a  gambling  company...  everything  is  about  chance.  If  you  pay  you  have  greater  chances  to  progress  which  is  as  it  should  be.  It should  not  guarantee  progression  based  on  payment.  The  balance  between  f2p  and  p2p  is  maintained  this  way,  that  is  to  say  that  paying  guarantees  nothing  but  it  does  increase  your  chances.  

Sure,  there  will  be  some  that  have  saved  shards  and  been  able  to  get  Countess  however  this  event  should  have  been  advertised  much  much  sooner  and  given  players  the  chance  to  save  up.  Noone  knew  for  sure  there  would  be  a  guaranteed  leggo,  it  was  only  assumed  by  datamining.  

Mar 13, 2021, 14:0003/13/21
12/19/19

@joinme I was going to call bs on your math too, lol.

Airmaxx is 100pct correct. Just whining...

I am f2p, I can't get lix. Oh well. I have about 30 blue and enough gems to get almost 100 more and I still won't.  So I am opening zero shards. There has to be some benefit for paying players or the game is dead. As f2p, we have to manage our resources wisely and not expect to get everything. I have done nothing but daily missions since the fusion, I will have 10k energy saved for the next fragment event. Ill easily get the free yoshi, and I may not even level that right away. I still have others to level and book... f2p entitlement is annoying, the p2p guys keep the game afloat for 

Mar 14, 2021, 11:1503/14/21
10/30/20

IMO it needs a rework. not only do the blue shard stop dropping altogether, forcing you to buy a couple of packs, but I had also 100 saved and am currently at 126/150. NO LEGENDARY AND NO COUNTESS I CALL HACKS. IT SHOULD HAVE DROPPED BY THE 100TH BLUE. AND I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH- IM LESS THAN 25 AWAY. there is not enough time to farm the 24 I'm missing, even If I could- THE MAKERS OF THE GAME  MADE BLUE SHARDS A 0 DROP RATE, I spent over 4000 energy in the dragon den. there is no way I didn't get 1 effing blue. raid is a good game, GMs's if your listening- stop with the shameless way to make us spend money, and even if we do- still laugh in our face when time runs out when the player is only 2 away. it's bull and your cheating your player base.

Mar 14, 2021, 11:4503/14/21
06/22/19
Trips

@joinme I was going to call bs on your math too, lol.

Airmaxx is 100pct correct. Just whining...

I am f2p, I can't get lix. Oh well. I have about 30 blue and enough gems to get almost 100 more and I still won't.  So I am opening zero shards. There has to be some benefit for paying players or the game is dead. As f2p, we have to manage our resources wisely and not expect to get everything. I have done nothing but daily missions since the fusion, I will have 10k energy saved for the next fragment event. Ill easily get the free yoshi, and I may not even level that right away. I still have others to level and book... f2p entitlement is annoying, the p2p guys keep the game afloat for 

Haha.. Its okay I am not perfect