All Categories

Kael farmer

Kael farmer

Search
Comments
Sep 25, 2020, 08:1509/25/20
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

when your tongue is extremely flexible, you could tell whatever right or wrong, up or down, left or right. 

it's expensive for Uncommon Saurus to 60 but it is not expensive for Uncommon Amiger to 60. Now, keep reading some other flexible logic here. 

Armiger can be used on multiple dungeons... Saurus only use is 12-3.

I mean you're more than welcome to waste your own resources, you know the usage you know what's needed to upgrade and gear a hero... You still think it's a good idea, then do it, don't let us stop you.

F2P must be smart with their resources, I even go so much as to only upgrade my gears only when there's an artifact upgrade event.
Sep 25, 2020, 08:5709/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 09:00(edited)
07/31/20

1st you don't make a lvl 60 Amiger.

2nd the name tell where he is used, not his power ? That means Saurus is only used for Campaign but Bellower could be used in Campaign & elsewhere, no matter they have same power, just because the name say so ? 

3rd I intend to build a Fellhound, he is faster campaign farm, but you make me worry, does his name say he is only in Campaign, can not use in dungeons, faction wars, tag team arena ? 

Sep 25, 2020, 09:0209/25/20
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

1st you don't make a lvl 60 Amiger.

2nd the name tell where he is used, not his power ? That means Saurus is only used for Campaign but Bellower could be used in Campaign & elsewhere, no matter they have same power, just because the name say so ? 

You seriously just compare Bellower to Saurus?

Okay then... 

Again, you think you can get more than just 12-3 from Saurus, go ahead, build him! I don't think anyone here will stop you.

Sep 25, 2020, 09:1909/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 09:26(edited)
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

3rd I intend to build a Fellhound, he is faster campaign farm, but you make me worry, does his name say he is only in Campaign, can not use in dungeons, faction wars, tag team arena ? 

Dude, you're a "genious" player who knows better than any of us mortals here... I think you can read the skill set description for yourself to see if any hero can be used more than one aspect of the game. (i mean really read them skill description, don't repeat the Stag Knight incident where you don't know where his damage stats come from, aaaaah my bad, it was Plarium's fault for not setting his skill set right)

A genious like you who thinks Saurus can be build comparable to Bellower, man I am not worthy...
Sep 25, 2020, 10:0909/25/20
07/31/20
Let replace Saurus by X.

I did not build X to lvl 60, but when the man said he used his X to farm in 9 seconds, I believe his X did 4 hits in total, first 2 hits kill 4 brutal NPC lvl 64/80 each and the last stage could be 2 hits (maybe 1) to kill all. Why that X champ can't be used in Spider, Arena if enemies has similar hp ? 

Sep 25, 2020, 10:1109/25/20
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

Let replace Saurus by X.

I did not build X to lvl 60, but when the man said he used his X to farm in 9 seconds, I believe his X did 4 hits in total, first 2 hits kill 4 brutal NPC lvl 64/80 each and the last stage could be 2 hits (maybe 1) to kill all. Why that X champ can't be used in Spider, Arena if enemies has similar hp ? 

You really can't read the skill set description can you?

Sep 25, 2020, 10:5109/25/20
07/05/19

You know what I'm going to be nice with you and explain why Saurus is viable only on 12.3, He can be used on Spider if you gear him right, but his base speed is so low you'll be sacrificing a couple of gear stat just to fix his speed (basic speed at lvl 60 is 83)

The thing about Saurus, is that he's skill set is basically just damage, his A1 doesn't have any extra effect, his A2 has a 50% block heal, but the chance is so small it's not that effective, plus enemies that heal are not that common, boss maybe but minions hardly heal.

In 12.3 where the goons are not that tough, it's enough to have just damage skill sets, on lower level dungeons, his skill maybe also enough to break the wave of minions. But at higher dungeons, starting from lvl 15 ish, you will need utility, effects like decrease defense, decrease attack, freeze, all are more preferable than pure damage.

You can still use him if you're other team members are S-Tiers, but most people don't have that kind of rosters, hence Saurus are not usually being used in dungeons

In short, utility trumps pure damage.

Sep 25, 2020, 16:5109/25/20
01/14/20

I will disagree on 1 thing:  F2P means you are only spending time, not money.  Since you are playing this game to kill time, why not play around and get a champion that you like to do 1 thing?  People have champions that dedicate to CB, champions that dedicate to Arena, champions that dedicate to Dungeons.  Why can't you dedicate a lowly Saurus to Campaign?  If you have better champion, go for it.  If you dedicate your Eva to Campaign, is she going to be very good for Arena or CB?  Most likely not.

If this was P2W, then I think it will be different, because you want the most bang for your buck, regardless if you are a low spender.

I have got a Bellower recently.  I can use him to farm campaign, but I am choosing to gear him with stun sets to fight in Spider.

Sep 25, 2020, 23:4209/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 23:46(edited)
07/05/19

T3 God said:

I will disagree on 1 thing:  F2P means you are only spending time, not money.  Since you are playing this game to kill time, why not play around and get a champion that you like to do 1 thing?  People have champions that dedicate to CB, champions that dedicate to Arena, champions that dedicate to Dungeons.  Why can't you dedicate a lowly Saurus to Campaign?  If you have better champion, go for it.  If you dedicate your Eva to Campaign, is she going to be very good for Arena or CB?  Most likely not.

If this was P2W, then I think it will be different, because you want the most bang for your buck, regardless if you are a low spender.

I have got a Bellower recently.  I can use him to farm campaign, but I am choosing to gear him with stun sets to fight in Spider.

I don't think anyone said you can't, but it would be more prudent for an f2p to concentrate on heroes that can be used in multiple part of the game and have progression in multiple fronts than having a dedicated heroes on each part of the game.

Maybe if you're in mid game and have all parts figured out, why not... but looking it strictly from resource management, I can't honestly recommend it. But if the goal is to mess around and kill more time, sure, why not? 

as for that bellower, I think once you finish building it for spider, try sticking it in that campaign grind without any changes and just see what happens.
Sep 26, 2020, 00:0009/26/20
12/19/19

Armiger > Saurus by ALOT.... lol

It's not even close.  Armiger can be a KEY member in the two toughest dungeons (Spider 20 and FK 20)!!!!!!!!!!  

Sep 26, 2020, 01:3309/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 01:35(edited)
07/31/20

KEY member, Facepalm. 

Below is a fiction story: (it's not true but may or may not happen to someone)

After 1+ year of playing Raid Shadow Legend I don't have enough legend, epic champs to do Spider Stage 20, I have to build an Uncommon champ to do it. Plarium, what did you do ? Why you make the game so hard that I can't even have 5 good legend and epic champs to fight Spider stage 20 during 12+ months of playing. Do you know how many shards I pulled in 12+ months ? 1000+ ancient shards, 400+ void shards, 50+ sacred shards, but I still can't find enough champs for Spider 20. This game sucks!!!! Should I quit game ? 

Sep 26, 2020, 03:4309/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 04:22(edited)
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

KEY member, Facepalm. 

After 1+ year of playing Raid Shadow Legend I don't have enough legend, epic champs to do Spider Stage 20, I have to build an Uncommon champ to do it. Plarium, what did you do ? Why you make the game so hard that I can't even have 5 good legend and epic champs to fight Spider stage 20 during 12+ months of playing. Do you know how many shards I pulled in 12+ months ? 1000+ ancient shards, 400+ void shards, 50+ sacred shards, but I still can't find enough champs for Spider 20. This game sucks!!!! Should I quit game ? 

You don't even know about Armiger A1 30% turn meter reduction and how to use it to lock the spider and FK into almost get no turn do you?

Again, do you even read the abilities description? Maybe games like Garden Scapes or Lily's Garden is more to your level.... 🌝🌝🌝
Sep 26, 2020, 04:5409/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 05:02(edited)
07/31/20

OzzLee said:

Indent14 said:

KEY member, Facepalm. 

You don't even know about Armiger A1 30% turn meter reduction and how to use it to lock the spider and FK into almost get no turn do you?

Again, do you even read the abilities description? Maybe games like Garden Scapes or Lily's Garden is more to your level.... 🌝🌝🌝

And you spend 18+ minutes to kill each spider 20 using 4 Amigers to lock him ? lol, lmao, yeah, super cool, bro. 

Can you distinguish what is a show off and what is daily action ? 

The youtuber who spent 20+ minutes to kill a spider never advice you spend 1 hour to kill 3 spiders. 
Sep 26, 2020, 05:1909/26/20
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

And you spend 18+ minutes to kill each spider 20 using 4 Amigers to lock him ? lol, lmao, yeah, super cool, bro. 

Can you distinguish what is a show off and what is daily action ? 

You really going to double down on this?  You really going to die on this hill? Even though Armiger's usefulness is as renown as speed meta, you really sure about this? Okay then.... I honestly don't think you can show even more ignorance, I am surprised honestly..☺️☺️☺️

Buddy if you want to learn maybe just a little, just go to youtube type in "Armiger raid shadow legends" or go to the game, check the rating for Armiger.

I don't think anything can be said more....

Sep 26, 2020, 06:5609/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 06:57(edited)
07/31/20
Why don't you feel it weird when you don't build an Amiger, you don't use Amiger anywhere, but still fight for Amiger all time, is it because you just want to fight against me everywhere ? 
Sep 26, 2020, 08:2509/26/20
07/05/19

Indent14 said:

Why don't you feel it weird when you don't build an Amiger, you don't use Amiger anywhere, but still fight for Amiger all time, is it because you just want to fight against me everywhere ? 

Oooh I do build an Armiger, because I am right now pushing on dungeons, where I have paused building for Arena and my CB has now able to do NM. So now dungeons... And Armiger is going to be a part of that building process

I am right now in the process of collecting appropriate artifacts for him
Sep 26, 2020, 18:3409/26/20
01/14/20

OzzLee said:

T3 God said:

I don't think anyone said you can't, but it would be more prudent for an f2p to concentrate on heroes that can be used in multiple part of the game and have progression in multiple fronts than having a dedicated heroes on each part of the game.

Maybe if you're in mid game and have all parts figured out, why not... but looking it strictly from resource management, I can't honestly recommend it. But if the goal is to mess around and kill more time, sure, why not? 

as for that bellower, I think once you finish building it for spider, try sticking it in that campaign grind without any changes and just see what happens.

I am sure everybody have some champions they have levelled up to 60, and are just sitting there collecting dust.  A dedicated fast campaign farmer is a champion that you will be pretty much using at least a few times each day to complete the pesky daily quest.

Every 5 days when you complete your weekly quest, you get double XP for a day.  For me, that is when I do ascend 1 of my champion and upgrade a champion to rank 4 to get those extra energies for me to grind in the campaign for the day.  The grind also includes whenever the game gives me a large number of energies like 500 or 1000.

With Saurus, the grind is fast, and I will not be worried about how much resources I put in to him.  What resources?  Rare books?  Epic books?  Legendary books?  For high powered players that can grind a stage 20 dungeon with 3 champions and xp 2 food champions, they will not even entertain this idea.  For me, a lowly F2P player, grinding the campaign fast is my only way.

At the end of this year, my Saurus will still be grinding the campaign, where my CB team will have changed so much that I have wasted so much resource.  My Saurus will be grinding the campaign, and my Classic Arena and my Tag Arena teams will have changed over and over again.

But, that is my personal choice.  You have yours.

Sep 26, 2020, 20:0909/26/20
04/14/20
T3 God said:

At the end of this year, my Saurus will still be grinding the campaign, where my CB team will have changed so much that I have wasted so much resource.  My Saurus will be grinding the campaign, and my Classic Arena and my Tag Arena teams will have changed over and over again.

But, that is my personal choice.  You have yours.

It's also a matter of when you have time to play - some people can set a slow farmer to do a bunch of runs while they go do something else, then come back and do other things in the game. Others maybe have more limited time to play, or don't really have anything else they want to be doing while letting the game farm, so they need the farming to be done quickly. Personally I'd rank a fast farmer near the bottom of my priority list - my starter Elhain or my CB/dungeon champ Tayrel can farm reliably and I don't care if it's relatively slow. But if time is more of an issue for you, sure, it can make perfect sense to spend time leveling Saurus to 60. 
Sep 26, 2020, 22:3009/26/20
07/05/19

T3 God said:

What resources? Rare books? Epic books? Legendary books?

I would argue that time is the more precious resources.

You said it yourself, you already have a Bellower that you're currently building for Spider Den.

So why build another Saurus and waste more time? From resource management point of view, you'd be better off just put that Bellower into the 12.3 grind without any change to your Spider Den build. And use the time to 6* other champs

I'm quite certain the faster grind time would be the same or at worse negligible as doing it with a lvl 60 Saurus.

And that's my point, just wait untill you have a champ that has AoE on A1 that you can use on multiple parts of the game rather than building Saurus only for 12.3

My other point is, under 30sec in 12.3 is good enough, getting anything under 10sec is just vanity project.

BUT the caveat is, that's just a suggestion, YOU can always decide what's best for your account. I'm just here providing an extra consideration on why it's unnecessary.

Sep 27, 2020, 02:3609/27/20
01/14/20
OzzLee said:

You said it yourself, you already have a Bellower that you're currently building for Spider Den.

So why build another Saurus and waste more time? From resource management point of view, you'd be better off just put that Bellower into the 12.3 grind without any change to your Spider Den build. And use the time to 6* other champs

I had built Saurus way before I pulled Bellower.  If I had Bellower early on and know enough about the game, then I might went for him instead, maybe.  But at that stage, Saurus was a good choice for me, and since he is working very nicely for me right now, I have no regrets.