Comments
Jan 17, 2021, 17:3101/17/21
04/18/19

THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS ! ! ! 

You have One Chance on 200 of pulling a Legendary @ a 1 Chance in 73

So it goes like this

-------

-------

Pretty Crappy Odds if you as me , and your pullin ( One of 73 ) every 50 pulls ???

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  

YOUR WINNING !!!!!!

Mar 19, 2021, 11:2403/19/21
07/15/19

Well Ihave been playing for 2 years and have spen about 100 bucks i have received 3 LEG other then the the ones given out from playing so long and out of those i received as of today 2 Skaratorsis and  a REA. This is real frustrating as i have gotton a few duplicate epics but all my leg have come from SaC gems. Its tough to pull duplicates you cant even put in a group togather.

ohhh well at least im not 1000's invested 

Mar 19, 2021, 11:4103/19/21
11/10/20

The  statement  that  the  odds  of  pulling  a  legendary  from  each  category  is  no  doubt  correct  however  what  is  not  clear  is  whether  or  not  the  only  one  champion  from  each  category  is  included  in  the  roll.  Lets  look:

say  there  are  25  legendaries  and  look  at  it  as  a  five  by  five  grid,  each  legendary  champ  occupies  one  slot  in  the  grid  and  the  chance  to  get  any  legendary  is  the  same.

Now  lets  assume  it's  a  10  x  10  grid,  where  some  legendaries  occupy  more  than  one  slot  in  the  grid.  For  example:  Bad  El  may  only  appear  once  in  the  grid  but  Teela  may  appear  twice  or  3  times.  

So  the  ratio  of  champs  isn't  the  same  but  the  chance  if  landing  any  champ  in  the  grid  is  the  same.  

I'm  not  saying  that  this  is  how  it  works  but  it  would  explain  how  it  is  possible  for  plarium  to  say  the  chances  of  any  champ  in  the  pool  being  pulled  is  the  same  however  they  can  lessen  the  chances  of  S-Tier  champs  being  pulled.  Ratios  and  odds  are  not  the  same  thing.   

Mar 19, 2021, 16:5703/19/21
09/14/19

You are assuming that all legendaries have the same percentage to pull - which is most likely not the case - but Plarium wouldn't tell you that.

So - it would work like - did I pull legendary (% chance)

- Then which legendary should be given (Arbiter may have 0.05%, Shamrock may have 5% chance, etc)

That's probably why you have duplicates.  And note - the pull rate is not specific to you - but to everyone in the game.