All Categories

What is wrong with clasic arena?

What is wrong with clasic arena?

Search
Comments
Sep 10, 2020, 02:5009/10/20
01/15/20

yesterday in 12 hours of play only 3 compatible players in the arena ... hey at plarium wake up !! 

Sep 10, 2020, 07:2409/10/20
04/13/20
mleesdad said:

Back in June and part of July, i had made it to gold 2...now i struggle to stay in silver 1...i have made my team better but this week I have a 16 % win rate when I used to be 60 to 80 %
Showing us your champions roster might help us give you advice on how to make your team stronger and working with better synergy.
Sep 10, 2020, 07:3809/10/20
05/26/20

The problem has gotten progressively worse. Now Bronze 3 is full of the teams I was hitting when I was in Silver 1. 

Yeah yeah yeah....blah blah blah "get better".....Of course everyone is trying to get better. That goes without saying. 

One can debate the merits all day long, but at the end of the day the system IS BROKEN if it effectively stops you in your tracks before you even have enough time to build an account or get some lucky pulls.

And the wall of frustration compounds the issue. Would O like to upgrade my arena team? Sure....but the return on investment is crap! My time and resources are better for my dungeon/CB champs than arena....the curve is too steep when you are going against accounts that are 6months+ old (or light/ unlucky whales).

If it were fine, then why do so many people see it as a hopeless endeavor in it's current state. It isn't fun. It isn't intuitive. It's just frustrating.

They need to rethink the whole system and start over. 

As Trips says: The ponzi scheme has collapsed.

Sep 10, 2020, 07:5409/10/20
07/05/19

Rauthma said:

The problem has gotten progressively worse. Now Bronze 3 is full of the teams I was hitting when I was in Silver 1. 

Yeah yeah yeah....blah blah blah "get better".....Of course everyone is trying to get better. That goes without saying. 

One can debate the merits all day long, but at the end of the day the system IS BROKEN if it effectively stops you in your tracks before you even have enough time to build an account or get some lucky pulls.

And the wall of frustration compounds the issue. Would O like to upgrade my arena team? Sure....but the return on investment is crap! My time and resources are better for my dungeon/CB champs than arena....the curve is too steep when you are going against accounts that are 6months+ old (or light/ unlucky whales).

If it were fine, then why do so many people see it as a hopeless endeavor in it's current state. It isn't fun. It isn't intuitive. It's just frustrating.

They need to rethink the whole system and start over. 

As Trips says: The ponzi scheme has collapsed.

yup, they need to revamp the arena system.

I would even going to argue that even if you got the lucky and get the best of pulls from the shard and you can build the champs, you won't be able to push throughto the highest tier, because the whole system has stuck, you can't go anywhere but down, because there's just NOT ENOUGH POINTS to go around

#tripswasright

Sep 12, 2020, 22:5809/12/20
05/13/20

What's wrong with classic arena? the matching system is broken. It's the only way you see endgame level 70 in bronze

Sep 12, 2020, 23:1409/12/20
12/19/19

Anyone using shaman and jizoh in arena is far from endgame, I would say not even midgame lol 

Sep 13, 2020, 16:2609/13/20
01/14/20
If your team got better over time, but other teams got better over time as well...  It means the fight continues.
Sep 14, 2020, 01:2709/14/20
Sep 14, 2020, 01:30(edited)
05/13/20

Trips said:

Anyone using shaman and jizoh in arena is far from endgame, I would say not even midgame lol 

Do you expect him to use Roto and Siphi to certify as end game? don't be stupid. What he using is irrelevant, he can use 4 Snipers just for laugh does not make him a newbie, LOOK AT HIS LEVEL, Do you know how long for someone to play to get to level 70?

Sep 14, 2020, 02:2309/14/20
Sep 14, 2020, 02:27(edited)
07/05/19

downonluck said: 

Do you expect him to use Roto and Siphi to certify as end game? don't be stupid. What he using is irrelevant, he can use 4 Snipers just for laugh does not make him a newbie, LOOK AT HIS LEVEL, Do you know how long for someone to play to get to level 70?

Actually, yes.... Because the early/mid/end game are available for you to access if you have certain capabilities with your heroes, and as Trips says, that kind of setup is NOT end game material, at the very best it's an early mid game setup.

And the account level is irrelevant to the player's skill or his capabilities, for all we know he could just be the type that collects heroes, farming low level dungeons, we can't never know. But one thing for sure, his arena setup is appropriate to his tier... Account level is actually irrelevant.

UNLESS maybe that team have like 175k+ team power, then maybe you have a point. But as is with your screenshot, there's actually nothing wrong can be said about that account