All Categories

You say that you fixed arena how is that

You say that you fixed arena how is that

Search
Comments
Aug 26, 2020, 13:4608/26/20
01/15/20
Trips said:

Oh no, just saw a rebalance list. Both Duchess and Warlord on it... probably nerfs...ugh. I am fukked....lol
So is my Siphi. I’m hoping it just her A1 with the sleep mechanic. 
Aug 27, 2020, 13:2208/27/20
04/30/19

Arena problem! Everyone that did the "reach Gold 4 in arena" challenge pretty much got it for free before you "fixed" it. Now I would say it's impossible to reach G4 without an Arbiter because even in G1 with every refresh i do I get half the list of Arbiters. 

Arena is getting saturated with godly teams starting with Arbiters.

I'm two challenges away from having to reach G4, but I feel its kind of no use to even try when I'm barely hanging on to G1 as it is..

You "fixed" arena, now fix that challenge aswell please.

Aug 28, 2020, 04:0308/28/20
Aug 28, 2020, 04:06(edited)
05/13/19

Bloodywake1980 said:

Look I know theirs way better teams that are out their. However take in to account the fact the one I posted is the very first unique and legendary heroes I pulled and have had them get my account to lvl 35. 

Galek has the higher speed because he is my farmer. Gorgarb and thisasail where my 6th and 7th heroes pulled. Ghost was my first month sacred pull. Recently I have been pulling more unique's and 3 more legends. 

However they are all under a month old. Haven't been able to get any gear that I feel is perfect for them or their roles. I have been working diligently to do so. 

I used them to demonstrate my point eventually I will have the time in others have to build specific teams for specific roles. Dont talk trash on what I have to make work for me at this time. You all started out with crappy stuff like this. 

You built your team for Clan Boss.

Yet, your complaining about the team doing poorly in Arena.

I think the problem isn't "Gear" or "Champion" related.

I think the problem has to do with a "Person".

Old Prophet says:

A Knife can't be blamed for Cutting.

A Knife was designed to Cut.

The One to be blamed is the User who wields the Knife.

The Knife has no will of its own.

Aug 28, 2020, 04:5008/28/20
07/05/19

Bloodywake1980 said:

Look I know theirs way better teams that are out their. However take in to account the fact the one I posted is the very first unique and legendary heroes I pulled and have had them get my account to lvl 35. 

Galek has the higher speed because he is my farmer. Gorgarb and thisasail where my 6th and 7th heroes pulled. Ghost was my first month sacred pull. Recently I have been pulling more unique's and 3 more legends. 

However they are all under a month old. Haven't been able to get any gear that I feel is perfect for them or their roles. I have been working diligently to do so. 

I used them to demonstrate my point eventually I will have the time in others have to build specific teams for specific roles. Dont talk trash on what I have to make work for me at this time. You all started out with crappy stuff like this. 

Everyone has to make work with what they have, I do as well, I'm just pointing it out to you that your set up is not ideal for both Arena and CB

What I want to tell you is: don't treat every heroes the same way. Each have their own strength and weaknesses, and such you need to gear and set their masteries accordingly

With that kind of setup even for CB you'll be stuck on Hard CB like you're stuck on Bronze in Arena.

Look I agree that Arena matchmaking have a lot to be desired but at the same time your team set ups is also not ideal that it is hard to imagine you can progress even with a better matchup