2x Ancients shard event bugged ?

2x Ancients shard event bugged ?

Search
Comments
Jun 14, 2020, 17:0906/14/20
05/03/20

ColonelMig said:

I would love to pull rhazin. 

My issue is not that I am not getting the expected drop rates, it is that the drop rates are just poor to start with.

And while i agree apothecary and miscreated monster are way better than Errol you have so many OP legendaries in siphi, rotos, krisk, tormin, venus, nethril, valkyrie, martyr, I mean the list is enormous of these champs that i would love to have.

If one thing could be changed though, it would be the energy cap rather than the RNG of legendaries. The higher I get the more difficult it is to level my champs, the longer i play the more champs i want to get to level 60 so i can use them and it would take the sting out of not getting legendaries because I would not mind spending the time on rares. 

What expected drop rates?

it tells you that its a 1% chance for a lego, and 16% chance for an epic. So with those rates, without the chance of rng, you should get 1 lego and 16 epics from 100 shards, so if that's what you got......then you got the 'expected' drop rates.

while yes there are so many game changing legos.....not all legos are good so the pool of good legos out of all the legos is so much smaller then you think, getting a good lego will be harder then you think
Jun 14, 2020, 19:0106/14/20
04/29/20

LordVika said:

What expected drop rates?

it tells you that its a 1% chance for a lego, and 16% chance for an epic. So with those rates, without the chance of rng, you should get 1 lego and 16 epics from 100 shards, so if that's what you got......then you got the 'expected' drop rates.

while yes there are so many game changing legos.....not all legos are good so the pool of good legos out of all the legos is so much smaller then you think, getting a good lego will be harder then you think

Statistically 1% does not guarantee 1 in 100 will be legendaries. Unfortunately some will get better and some will get worst. 

As it happens I was super lucky earlier and got 2 legos from 3 shards. As a result someone else will get nothing from 198 shards. 

The point I made here was that the overall chances could be better, especially given the point you made about the significantly reduced chances of getting a top tier champ.

Jun 15, 2020, 06:0906/15/20
11/12/19
Trips said:

That is possibly the best RNG lol. Congrats. Everyone else want to kick u in the nuts I bet lol.
Dude... I'd want to kick me in the nuts! As I mentioned before the rng is usually not so kind to me in just about anything I do. I really was floored. I thought you know I'd maybe get a lucky epic or two at best.
Jun 15, 2020, 15:2006/15/20
05/29/19

Over the past four 2x events I have pulled over 420+ Ancient shards.  I got Grohak the Bloodied, Gurptuk Mossbeard, and a duplicate Lugan the Steadfast.  Three useless champions in over 400 pulls, and no system for legendary duplicates.

I promised myself that if I didn't get a Skullcrusher, Martyr, Valkyrie or other 'S' tier Legendary that I would be done.  You'll be happy to know I uninstalled the game leaving 5 Void shards and 1 Sacred shard unpulled, and a 3-day XP boost unclaimed.

I just no longer care about the insanely low pull rates to make progress, the insanely long / expensive grind to 60/6* champs, and to grind and upgrade gear.

Enjoy the grind as best you can folks - I'm personally moving on as I have ZERO confidence in Plarium as a company or the RAID development leadership team.