All Categories

Why are arena defense champions different?

Why are arena defense champions different?

Search
Comments
Jun 3, 2020, 17:3406/03/20
Jun 3, 2020, 17:37(edited)
04/14/20

ClosedPoly said:

@Valdys.........I changed Kael to lifesteal and CR gear.  His gear is 5* L12.  Until I find a build that I like I am not going to 6* L16 gear on him.  Its a huge investment and I want it to be right. 

If I build a Shiledguard for farming what gear will he need?  Which stats would be the priority?  Will he need full masteries? 

Priority is getting his second skill down to a 2 turn cooldown with books, making sure virtually every hit is critical, and then raising his defense as high as you can, with some crit damage and speed at least 150ish, perhaps a little more. The one Valdys posted also has high accuracy but not sure you should bother. Lifesteal plus speed, I should think, or maybe defense/crit rate/crit damage depending on stats. The low masteries for quick boosts to crit rate and crit damage, perhaps some of the lower level boosts for killing enemies, but full masteries seems unnecessary. 

Edit: the reflex set is also a nice idea indeed, 30 percent chance to reduce cooldown on his only skill with cooldown, so you can sometimes hit your big AOE twice in a row if you've reduced the cooldown to 2 turns already. 
Jun 3, 2020, 19:2006/03/20
02/13/19
L9753 said:

ClosedPoly said:

@Valdys.........I changed Kael to lifesteal and CR gear.  His gear is 5* L12.  Until I find a build that I like I am not going to 6* L16 gear on him.  Its a huge investment and I want it to be right. 

If I build a Shiledguard for farming what gear will he need?  Which stats would be the priority?  Will he need full masteries? 

Priority is getting his second skill down to a 2 turn cooldown with books, making sure virtually every hit is critical, and then raising his defense as high as you can, with some crit damage and speed at least 150ish, perhaps a little more. The one Valdys posted also has high accuracy but not sure you should bother. Lifesteal plus speed, I should think, or maybe defense/crit rate/crit damage depending on stats. The low masteries for quick boosts to crit rate and crit damage, perhaps some of the lower level boosts for killing enemies, but full masteries seems unnecessary. 

Edit: the reflex set is also a nice idea indeed, 30 percent chance to reduce cooldown on his only skill with cooldown, so you can sometimes hit your big AOE twice in a row if you've reduced the cooldown to 2 turns already. 
I'd build him with higher speed, first of all.