All Categories

Rotos and the New Player problem

Rotos and the New Player problem

Search
Comments
Apr 10, 2020, 10:4704/10/20
02/08/20
drone said:

I am in gold 4 and I have yet to fear rotos. I dont think I have lost a single figith against him.

On the other spectrum any team with tormin I completely avoid.

Admittedly it is the good old speed setup I use in arena.

So unless you friends dont want to play without being in top 300 I dont see a real problem here. I guess that by the time they do get close to top 300 alot of new champions that are "overpowered" have come and gone.

This is like saying that fixed Soccer matches in premier League is not a problem since you and your friends play in lower leagues. It is an obvious problem. My main issue with this is that by introducing new OP champs that tottaly change meta (balance) also makes other champs that people invested alot of ressources (real money), time and effort into are changed into useless champs.  I think to many pleople do not think of digital property/items as something you bought based on a sales pitch. You wanted that champ why?  You got it an then they chnage it from great to useless.  it is not ok by any means!! 
Apr 10, 2020, 21:2504/10/20
06/06/19
For those of you who are asking for the data.  When you go to the arena section, along the left hand side are several tabs.  Click on the tab named “Top Players”.  Give it a few seconds to populate, but then you will see what I am talking about.