All Categories

Nerf Warmaiden

Nerf Warmaiden

Search
Comments
Jun 1, 2020, 20:3706/01/20
04/16/20
She's nerfed now, you can only get her to 30% defense reduction.
Jun 2, 2020, 11:1206/02/20
02/13/19
Soleran said:

She's nerfed now, you can only get her to 30% defense reduction.

Jun 9, 2020, 13:0906/09/20
08/27/19
Averon014 said:

Thats the point, Going for RES build does not worth it you say. She has 100% chance to put 60% dec def. It should not be more than 75% or 80% after book. So then there would be a chance that she misses to apply debuff. Otherwise its always RES vs ACC and she is always successful to debuff. Would not you agree? Having 100% chance for a rare to put 60% decrease def is ridiculous cause its very very easy to assend, book compared to a rare or leg. Otherwise this just gets boring, Everyone has the same team in bronze and same strategy.... At this point, this is not even a strategy anymore.... just use it and get medals

the name of the game is SPEED META! Use it or loose it! baahahaha
Jun 10, 2020, 15:3506/10/20
Jun 10, 2020, 15:39(edited)
06/19/17

Sigh, warmaiden is fine. Yes she has one good ability but aint that was rares should be like. Less good than the epic and legendary counter parts.

Besides her defense down ability her kit has nothing that is even close to epic or legendary status

So lets compare with some similar champsions that does the same job.

Legendary: 

Abess: Worse chance to cast debuff but she also brings buff manipulation and most likely better damage. Bad legendary though.

Dracomorph: also brings weaken, poision and good damage and his dec. def/weaken is not an attack so no affinity weak hits.

Ghostborn: unresistable skillplacement and decent abilities on the side - much better than warmaiden.

Khoronar: Brings a ton on the side. Shields, dec. speed, dec, attack, counter attack etc.

Rae: Aoe on everymove and freeze - tons better than warmaiden.

Robar: Also brings stun on A1, enough to justify he is way better than warmaiden. Does feel abit more like an epic though.

Royal huntsman: Has a conditioner on his dec. def - but it is only crit rate 100% so that is fine. has an A3 that ignores 100% defense - much better than war maiden.

Suzerain Katonn: not as good at placing dec. def, but his A3 is really powerful and A1 is aoe with dec. speed - much better than warmaiden for alot of content.

Tomb lord: A1 3 attacks, dec, speed, poision, turnmeter manipulation and weaken - much better than warmaiden.

Venus: Also has weaken, poison and aoe with hp burn - much better than warmaiden.

Epic:

Delver: epic hero that sucks - warmaiden is actually better imo. But I would really rework this worthless champion instead of nerfing warmaiden.

Madame Serris: Awesome epic who also bring self-sustain, remove buff (AOE), dec. attack, block debuffs, fear - legendary status.

Spider: Also brings weaken and dec. attack and single target remove debuff

Stag Knigth: Also brings dec. attack and single target slow speed and accuracy buff.

Tayrel: defense based also brings dec. attack and turnmeter reductiion.

Valla: defense based, but not 100% chance on her dec. def. Id say this champion is better than warmaiden for alot of content but worse then it comes to arena aoe dec. def.

Zargala: Her dec. def. ability actually attacks after placement. has two skills that can apply it via A2. and also has weaken and she does real damage. - much better than war maiden.

Conclusion: A few epic/legendaries are abit different and for the sole purpose of dec. def in turn 1 of arena warmaiden is better - but not overall. Delver and perhaps Valla is worse than warmaiden. Id say buff those, but to me warmaiden seem perfectly balanced as a rare.

Jun 10, 2020, 18:3506/10/20
05/03/20

Daering said:

I don't get it - then why don't you use it yourself and be the one who kicks ass in the Arena, if she is that good?

for early to mid arena she is very strong, because you can farm her, though she is not a 100% drop rate lmao, but she can be fully booked just by using the dups you get. only reason she is farmable is because she is used for the fusion of justicar so you can fuse relickeeper.

OP is right that she is very strong, but with the way plarium changed the arena, she is a very important champ to fight the stronger inactive teams that get dropped down to silver and bronze
Jun 10, 2020, 18:3806/10/20
05/03/20
NoSpam said:

If rares are more useful than legendaries, you should be arguing for them to improve all the legendaries. Get far enough in the arena and you will barely see her. 

Why am I even here? I came to the forum to find a fix for referrals not working. 

as far as i know the referrals need a different IP address and for them to make an actual plarium account. so basically if you are trying it from the same wifi connection, try using a vpn
Jun 10, 2020, 20:4906/10/20
02/13/19
LordVika said:

NoSpam said:

If rares are more useful than legendaries, you should be arguing for them to improve all the legendaries. Get far enough in the arena and you will barely see her. 

Why am I even here? I came to the forum to find a fix for referrals not working. 

as far as i know the referrals need a different IP address and for them to make an actual plarium account. so basically if you are trying it from the same wifi connection, try using a vpn
Not true, you just need a different device.