Search
Comments
Aug 14, 2020, 19:1508/14/20
02/11/20
Fair enough, thank you for the help!
Aug 14, 2020, 20:0208/14/20
12/19/19

jmlively89 said:

I do use both of those guys pretty regularly. And they are on my list of guys to 6 star. I am always short on silver though and apparently Spider is the way to go if you need silver. However, I cant get past stage 8. Do you still think I should 6 star them first vs Scyl would could help me progress in Spider?

You are a long ways from farming spider for silver. Your best bet is 12.3 for chickens and silver.  You need:

1) 6 Star heroes

2) Better Gear (Dragon/Golem)

3) Masteries (after 1&2 you can do mino15)
Aug 14, 2020, 20:5308/14/20
02/11/20
Trips said:

jmlively89 said:

I do use both of those guys pretty regularly. And they are on my list of guys to 6 star. I am always short on silver though and apparently Spider is the way to go if you need silver. However, I cant get past stage 8. Do you still think I should 6 star them first vs Scyl would could help me progress in Spider?

You are a long ways from farming spider for silver. Your best bet is 12.3 for chickens and silver.  You need:

1) 6 Star heroes

Alright cool. That's basically what I was working on anyway. Getting impatient however, I get it. Its a grind.
Aug 14, 2020, 23:0408/14/20
05/03/20

jmlively89 said:

Trips said:

jmlively89 said:

1) 6 Star heroes

Alright cool. That's basically what I was working on anyway. Getting impatient however, I get it. Its a grind.

I am on day 109 and in a similar situation to you.  I got Kael as my first high value champ.  Trips told me to take him to 6*, book him and grind 12.3  It works.  You get silver, plus gear you sell for silver and a high percentage of rare champs.  Those rare champs help you to 6* star other champs.  You can farm other secions of 12 to get other types of gear.  Keep 5* gear with good main stat.  You can break up curing sets and get higher value than using full sets.  That is another tip that Trips told me. 

I know its hard but choose one task at a time and make that your priority.  I stray off that plan but when I stick to it I slowly progress.  This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  You have the tenacity to win at this game.  Just hang in. 
Aug 15, 2020, 00:5508/15/20
12/19/19

ClosedPoly said:

jmlively89 said:

Trips said:

jmlively89 said:

1) 6 Star heroes

I am on day 109 and in a similar situation to you.  I got Kael as my first high value champ.  Trips told me to take him to 6*, book him and grind 12.3  It works.  You get silver, plus gear you sell for silver and a high percentage of rare champs.  Those rare champs help you to 6* star other champs.  You can farm other secions of 12 to get other types of gear.  Keep 5* gear with good main stat.  You can break up curing sets and get higher value than using full sets.  That is another tip that Trips told me. 

I know its hard but choose one task at a time and make that your priority.  I stray off that plan but when I stick to it I slowly progress.  This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  You have the tenacity to win at this game.  Just hang in. 

Some of this i said,  but i don't recommend farming gear in campaign at all. And curing gear is autosell regardless of stats. 

1. Brutal 12.3 for silver and chicken 

2. Dungeons for gear
Aug 15, 2020, 01:1808/15/20
07/05/19
Player J said:

TLDR

Didn't you mock me in a different thread for not knowing how good Saurus is as a campaign farmer?
Aug 15, 2020, 02:4308/15/20
05/03/20
Trips said:

ClosedPoly said:

jmlively89 said:

Trips said:

jmlively89 said:

1) 6 Star heroes

Some of this i said,  but i don't recommend farming gear in campaign at all. And curing gear is autosell regardless of stats. 

2. Dungeons for gear
You told me about breaking up sets to get more value.  I added the part about keeping curing *5 with good main stats.  Its how I get most of my speed boots now.  Then look for decent substats.  Thats how I got Apo over 200 speed when I thought it couldnt be done with the gear I had.  I can only clear Dragon 13 for gear.  Its slow and I rarely get any 6*.  Its how I try to work around issues for now. 
Aug 15, 2020, 17:3708/15/20
02/11/20
ClosedPoly said:

Trips said:

ClosedPoly said:

jmlively89 said:

Trips said:

jmlively89 said:

1) 6 Star heroes

2. Dungeons for gear
You told me about breaking up sets to get more value.  I added the part about keeping curing *5 with good main stats.  Its how I get most of my speed boots now.  Then look for decent substats.  Thats how I got Apo over 200 speed when I thought it couldnt be done with the gear I had.  I can only clear Dragon 13 for gear.  Its slow and I rarely get any 6*.  Its how I try to work around issues for now. 
Good advice on breaking up the sets. I have some stuff that has great stats but its in the wrong set. maybe I'll start using that stuff. Which brings my number one gripe in this game; paying to unequip champions. paying something sure but holy sh*t, 100k to unequip a 6*?? screw that.
Aug 15, 2020, 20:3408/15/20
05/13/19

OzzLee said:

Player J said:

TLDR

Didn't you mock me in a different thread for not knowing how good Saurus is as a campaign farmer?

I don't mock people.

I enlighten people with information.