All Categories

Suddenly banned???

Suddenly banned???

Search
Comments
Feb 14, 2020, 20:1002/14/20
09/27/19

I was banned for almost the whole day yesterday, I submitted a support ticket, they addressed and eventually 'un-banned' me, they did this by rolling my account back to Feb. 11th! I lost everything I had done that day (12th), massive gear upgrades, changes, mods,artifact upgrades and champ assentions, I finally had beaten Dragons 18 and 19 and was working on 20, lots of grinds, points towards tournaments, etc. All LOST. My compensation was 1 Void Shard, 1k Energy, a Exp boost and a 5 star chicken.. pitiful. Salt made a vid and said all others who were banned also got $10M Silver and an Ancient Shard, which I did not get. I have emailed Plarium and am waiting for a reply.. Not Happy. :( 

Valdys said:

"- we will give the compensation for the recent problems today (it will include the Valentine's gift, as well);

- we are working on unbanning the accounts that are still banned;

- we are working on returning purchased Battle Passes and Raid Passes to the players whose accounts were banned;

- we are working on fixing the missing offers and empty Clan windows for these same players;

- we will also update you regarding the changed amount of XP received with activated Raid Pass a little later today."

Official announcement on discord server.

Feb 14, 2020, 22:3602/14/20
Feb 14, 2020, 22:39(edited)
11/07/19

I was banned on 2/12/19 until 2/14/19.  I tried to login today on 2/14/19 and now i'm banned until 2/15/19.....The compensation "gifts" last 2 days, i probably wont even be able to log in by then to get those "gifts"(not that they're worth anywhere near the progress lost)

I've sent numerous tickets since the first banning and havent heard anything, i actually spend money on this game and wow i feel played, like words don't even describe....a life lesson i guess.