All Categories

Battle Pass

Battle Pass

Search
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 22:3202/12/20
02/13/19
The Chungus said:

Excellent question.  One can only assume that the more expensive option is needed in order to complete the pass. Anything else would go against what the game stands for. Question: where does it say that the pass lasts for 8 weeks?
Open the Battle Pass menu, it's on the right, under your silver.
Feb 12, 2020, 22:4502/12/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback. :)

I know you'd like to have all the contents for free, but battle passes work like this one and you can play Raid with or without buying them. 

If you think the price is too high, just see all the rewards and take a look at the special offers Plarium show you everyday. 
Feb 12, 2020, 23:0302/12/20
01/28/20

Quelek said:

trying to say is that me that did not have an active raid card open cannot buy it anymore in the store and i do not see the buff. i can only see bonus xp buff and battlepass buff icon the orange looking raid card buff is gone. I can see owners with the raidpass have the buff still. 

so it seems they removed raidcard for battlepass but players get to keep the raidcard buff until its gametime period runs out. 

so if there baked into each other. its like what 10 usd for a raidpass that means its 15 usd for the battlepass

they should have considered keeping them seperated so people can enjoy the battlepass content for 15 usd instead of 25 usd  with forced raidpass. 

sry print screen noob thats what i see anyhow 

I don't know what to tell you. I would assume you need to update the Plarium Play client on your PC and possibly the app on your phone. I see them all on both platforms now. I mean, are you sure you even have the RaidPass activated? I don't know, but it seems to be just you from what I've seen so far...

Feb 12, 2020, 23:2202/12/20
Feb 13, 2020, 02:21(edited)
09/11/19

Valdys said:

Hi, Guys!

I know you'd like to have all the contents for free, but battle passes work like this one and you can play Raid with or without buying them. 

If you think the price is too high, just see all the rewards and take a look at the special offers Plarium show you everyday. 

I have indeed seen that. Problem is though that probably most will do the daily challenges and a lot will even buy the golden pass. This means that people who don't buy it have a chance of falling back since even avatars are promised. The problem is not in the content of what is offered but is in the price which not everyone can pay. The richer are getting richer and the poorer are getting poorer.

To be honest I have no problems with that as I have stated before, but please be honest about it. You just like us to pay, every company would like us to pay for their product. It is simply how economics in our world works
Feb 12, 2020, 23:4902/12/20
02/12/20

The prices this company charges are beyond insane. Hmmm... let’s see I can buy a full copy of Call of Duty, Witcher, FallOut, or any number of amazing games with all the great depth and complexity they offer for the same price that I could buy a few shards and couple books to partially upgrade one character in this simple little overly repetitive game. 

In fact, I could probably buy all the best computer or XBOX/PS4 games put together for what RAID Shadow Legends wants to charge you for some minor upgrades to this small game. It’s silly and offensive. If they want to charge $5 or $10 upfront for the game then sure they can give that a try and they would likely get a lot of people doing that. Any charges beyond that are completely an overpay and not worth it compared to what real games charge. Heck, I could spend far less playing World of Warcraft. The difference between WoW and RAID SL is like comparing a Tesla to a cheap wooden pull toy (and they are charging more for their wooden pull toy). 

I would be fine with a purchase price for the game upfront, but the whole idea of having to pay all these endless in game charges to be competitive ruins the game completely. Of course, the upfront price needs to match the level of game. It is not a top tier game or even close so the price cannot be similar to those games. Charging $50, $80, $100 for a few chickens, books, or gems makes me sick. What a joke.

Sorry for the rant.

Feb 12, 2020, 23:5802/12/20
02/01/20
It's too much imo...should be 15 and 25 or 10 and 15.   25 just for the basic one is too much. 
Feb 13, 2020, 02:3602/13/20
Feb 13, 2020, 03:17(edited)
09/11/19

it might be that Plarium tries to milk the cow as often and as vigorously as they can, but maybe they try to get the most out of  a game which will probably last for a few years and then gets passed by by a new game not theirs's. War of Warcraft is doing well, they are still in the game. they do have a different policy though, but I feel that Plarium tries to get as much profit in a few years time as possible. Whether it goes down after that might no longer be their concern. And competition in the game--industry is high. i actually can't blame them for their strategy. However they might stimulate the process for them to need to offer a sacred shard against 5 USD or less because they are no longer "hot", However, it is their choice

So far my teammates feel that Plarium is doing the right thing, offering more for less money (which is true), not calculating in the fact that everyone likes to profit from that. And suddenly the chances are the same, but only when you pay for their product. it is the right thing to do by Plarum. And that makes me wonder who I am to say differently. Maybe we should elect Sanders as president ;) Or you as an American might do so

Feb 13, 2020, 02:5702/13/20
04/22/19
I have enjoyed this game, but at this point I can't afford to play it anymore. This has become a 100% pay to win game now. I would like to say thank you for the creating the game. The graphics and general content was enjoyable. The various combinations of skills and abilities was very interesting to toy around with and find new combinations to complete the many challenges the game has to offer. I did spend money on this game from time to time. My belief was that I saw a good product and felt it was worth it to support it. Now, with the advent of battle pass, the nerfing of ultra-powerful champions that I spent a lot of time building (I lucked out with Tormin and had many of the resources needed, but still!), and the lack of true updates to the game mechanics (you have to complete VERY hard events to get that 1 epic book, etc.) I think it is time for me to go. I do hope your model works out for you and you reap all the riches you seek. I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to rant and rave about the unfairness of it all, but that is no the case today. Truly, the game is yours and I briefly visited this fantastical world to hang out with cyber friends, show my cunning and skill by combining the elements of the game to master the dungeons and earn wondrous awards. I thank you again for the fun while it lasted. 
Feb 13, 2020, 03:2502/13/20

Guys,  your arguments are making the assumption that the amount of battle points will be the same for each weekly. They may increase as you progress. We don't know yet.

However a confirmation or denial from Plarium would be nice. 
Feb 13, 2020, 07:3902/13/20
01/27/20

Valdys said:

Hi, Guys!

It's not About "getting everything free" - paying for Content and so the creators can have a live is a great Thing and I guess no one here is against that -- it's just About how it's monetized here in the game. The General Prices are already Pretty steep and please, be honest with me - what / how much Content do we get for the battle-pass to make it worth more than the Monthly subscription-fee for games like World-of-Warcraft and similar. 

A subscription for most tripple-A games on PC is between 10 and 15€ a month and most of the Content is then free afterwards ingame and the ingame-shop is (except for EA) just a "on the side" Business for cosmetics and stuff. 

Even the "initial purchase of the game" can be factored out as at least 75% of the playerbase here bought at least 1-3 of the small packs (starting at 10€ and above) or are like me (with a value of around 2-3 full Price tripple-a games) in purchases. 

Thus it's just … interesting that the pricing Point is Chosen like this. Not like 4-10€ for Basic and 10-20€ for premium (heck, I guess NO ONE would have complained About 20-25€ for the premium one and your Sales would be through the roof) but that your premium Price is where most full Price games start nowadays (heck, with the pre-purchase you could have gotten The-Division2 for the same Price and - as you don't Need the year1 pass - Play for the rest of the time the game exists for completely free using their Servers).

I get that you're arguing in the way of "compare what we NORMALLY ask for this stuff - against those Prices it's ridiculusly cheap!" but that's only like saying "heck, a Smart technically is a Mercedes-Benz but look how much cheaper it is compared to the S-Class!!!" *sigh*. You have to compare what this Company is offering to what others are offering for the same Price. And not only "overpriced asia-style-collectible-games" but the whole market. And besides the fact that most companies in the same Business ask ludicrous Prices for some Pixels (yes, you're not alone and even good PC-games fall into this, see EA or Wargaming) it still doesn't mean you can just argue "but look at how much shiney we give you NOW compared to two weeks ago" for a Price which is just 200% or more of what it should be.

Feb 13, 2020, 18:1202/13/20
Feb 13, 2020, 18:13(edited)
02/01/20

You should get a discount if you already have the raid pass.   I agree they are trying to milk people for too much money at this point it feels like.

25 dollars is almost an entire AAA game on sale on Steam.   Example :  Monster Hunter : World.

Feb 14, 2020, 00:3702/14/20
06/20/19
You guys do know that it's only 20 points for the FIRST level.  After that it's only 10 points.  On the 2nd day i'm level 8.  I haven't even started the 3rd day rewards which just opened.  You can complete BP ftp in 50 days.
Feb 14, 2020, 02:1202/14/20
05/13/19

Angwil said:

You guys do know that it's only 20 points for the FIRST level.  After that it's only 10 points.  On the 2nd day i'm level 8.  I haven't even started the 3rd day rewards which just opened.  You can complete BP ftp in 50 days.

there are several others who calculated it all out and stated easy to finish even with days to spare.

Also people argueing over the price, its $25 for TWO months making it $12.50 a month so all those arguments about it should be $10 etc this is very comparable to other games passes out there. Also the rewards are pretty darn good if you go through them all, tons of energy, gems, chickens, books, champs including a lego! This is the best priced "pack" plarium has ever put out.....also some of the games out there where you pay up front you're still limited on the grind, this one keeps you grinding longer with all the energy there.
Feb 14, 2020, 06:1402/14/20
01/27/20

Evilminion said:

Also people argueing over the price, its $25 for TWO months making it $12.50 a month so all those arguments about it should be $10 etc this is very comparable to other games passes out there. Also the rewards are pretty darn good if you go through them all, tons of energy, gems, chickens, books, champs including a lego! This is the best priced "pack" plarium has ever put out.....also some of the games out there where you pay up front you're still limited on the grind, this one keeps you grinding longer with all the energy there.

first of all it depends where you are. 25$ would be O.K.-ish but it's still pretty steep for a game like this - just because it's the best price pack they ever did for their offering doesn't mean it's an amazing price ;). Coming back to what you get for tripple-a-games with monthly passes on PC as comparison ;) -- and even they make money after servers, programmers and everything else is payed for. But that's also only for "you" (the Region you're in). Here, thanks to the € we're Talking About 28€, which is more than 30$ and sorry to say that, 5$ more for a Monthly pass than tripple-a-games ask for is a bit …. ludicrous. No matter if it's the best offer they ever made (or the fact that I spent 4x that on the game already AND have the raidcard running at the Moment).

It's About a trend. They could have set an example of a "more reasonable pricing" in the future and coming back to the comunity (after all the issues they had and the Facts that the Prices rise and the packs become less appealing once you bought until you didn't for a longer time and better offers start to Pop up again). But obviously they didn't want to.

Feb 14, 2020, 13:0202/14/20
Feb 14, 2020, 13:03(edited)
07/25/19

You Valdys said:

“Hi, Guys!

If you think the price is too high, just see all the rewards and take a look at the special offers Plarium show you everyday. “
I purchased the full Battle Pass and was a member of the ban group and it has not been reinstated.  I purchased all battle pass available up to void leg.The price was way to high for lack of support and for devs not being up front with us

Feb 14, 2020, 16:3402/14/20
02/13/19

BLACKLIGHT420 said:

You Valdys said:

“Hi, Guys!

If you think the price is too high, just see all the rewards and take a look at the special offers Plarium show you everyday. “
I purchased the full Battle Pass and was a member of the ban group and it has not been reinstated.  I purchased all battle pass available up to void leg.The price was way to high for lack of support and for devs not being up front with us

We are working on returning purchased Battle Passes and Raid Passes to the players whose accounts were banned.

Feb 19, 2020, 18:0202/19/20
02/12/20
So i racived SOME of my missing items, but you guys only gave me to level 64 ? And i bought max level...
Feb 19, 2020, 18:4602/19/20
02/13/19
Prómetheus said:

So i racived SOME of my missing items, but you guys only gave me to level 64 ? And i bought max level...
They're still returning them. Be patient, pls.
Feb 19, 2020, 22:1402/19/20
01/21/20
Anyone else have this problem? I'm in daily challenge. It says ' upgrade weapon to level 8 '. I've upgraded 3 (three) and still it shows 0/1. What gives?
Feb 26, 2020, 04:4102/26/20
Mar 7, 2020, 11:39(edited)
04/15/19

I think the battle pass should be purchased with gems. If it is purchased with 15$ or 20$ worth of gems and completing the pass gives you all or most of the gems back almost everyone would love it. Many more players would make the initial buy-in whether they earn all the rewards or not. This strategy also encourages players to buy into the next pass. And it adds the ability to save gems ( over a long time) in order to get the pass which will appease many players’ ill-will.

It seems as though the current pass is actually more of a detriment to the game right now than a benefit. If Raid doesn’t change something about the pass by the next iteration of it they will have lost a remarkably large number of players.

I’m trying to be reasonable about this so I can help find a solution instead of just complaining and accomplishing nothing. I would also like to state that I have not bought the pass and do not plan on buying it because I find the price is too high for me to purchase without planning around it.

I want Raid to do well and be fun for the players, so I hope the community agrees with this post and the developers use this to better the game.

Thank you