All Categories

double summon events are one big lie

Search
Jan 11, 2020, 11:1501/11/20
06/09/19

Here i am again, to let lose my frustration.

I am playing this game for about 8 months, got lvl 60 since ages, completed almost all chalenges and questes where u can get freee shards.

I have already opened tons of shard, almost each of them during summoning events with 2x drop chances. And how many legens do i have ? TWO !! F...cking 2 legends from bilions of shards... I also opened 12 void shards during current void rush  and what ? 0 epic champions, not even mentioning legends. This is freaking bulll...it, 16% chances ? During my game experience the chances for epic on events are about 5% and legends like 0,3%. My theory is, that Plarium favors players that spending some money on this game, these kind of players got better drop chances from shards. Already spoken to many people and usually the ones that wasting money for game (notice: not all of them wasting money for shards) got 3x more legends than typiacal players with same game experiences time.

And i am asking u Plarium: Where the heck is guaranted legend/epic champ drop after opening certain amount of shard ?!??!! Can u please make the game just a little bit more fair than it is now ?? U are frauds to me, nothing else since u didnt implement guaranted drops. ( at least 1 legend for 100 ancient shards....)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2020, 11:3701/11/20
02/13/19
I'm sorry, but you should know the drop rate. You've been just unlucky, like other players, f2p or not... like my boyfriend (he spent a lot of money and he started playing last year), his legendary champions are: Elenaril, Black Knight, Richtoff, Ma'Shalled and Bloodgorged. It's like a slot machine and you have to be lucky.
Jan 11, 2020, 19:2901/11/20
06/20/19
piotrlotr said:

Here i am again, to let lose my frustration.

I am playing this game for about 8 months, got lvl 60 since ages, completed almost all chalenges and questes where u can get freee shards.

I have already opened tons of shard, almost each of them during summoning events with 2x drop chances. And how many legens do i have ? TWO !! F...cking 2 legends from bilions of shards... I also opened 12 void shards during current void rush  and what ? 0 epic champions, not even mentioning legends. This is freaking bulll...it, 16% chances ? During my game experience the chances for epic on events are about 5% and legends like 0,3%. My theory is, that Plarium favors players that spending some money on this game, these kind of players got better drop chances from shards. Already spoken to many people and usually the ones that wasting money for game (notice: not all of them wasting money for shards) got 3x more legends than typiacal players with same game experiences time.

And i am asking u Plarium: Where the heck is guaranted legend/epic champ drop after opening certain amount of shard ?!??!! Can u please make the game just a little bit more fair than it is now ?? U are frauds to me, nothing else since u didnt implement guaranted drops. ( at least 1 legend for 100 ancient shards....)

Do you understand statistics?  From what you have said you are not even one single standard deviation from normal.  No issue!
Jan 11, 2020, 19:5101/11/20
Jan 11, 2020, 19:52(edited)
Hi, opened 20 voids, no leg, 2 epics (Rowan, Whisper). 
Jan 11, 2020, 19:5501/11/20
06/20/19
BlueStripesCom said:

Hi, opened 20 voids, no leg, 2 epics (Rowan, Whisper). 
Sounds to me like you did pretty good..  Beat the odds.
Jan 12, 2020, 04:3201/12/20
Jan 12, 2020, 04:32(edited)
09/26/19

2 out of 20 is not beating the odds. It's 10% and you should have 16% chance. 3 would be 15% and 4 would be 20% finally beating the odds.

Opened 25 myself and only got 2 epics as well. One was completely useless excuse of a champion and the other one was just about meh at best. Some players/accounts clearly have better base luck than others and I don't believe for a second that the system is working as intended. For example, I saw somebody pulling back to back void legendaries. Pure luck? Don't think so. Usually the first few pulls are the best ones for some reason. I highly suggest to investigate if it actually works right.

Also, why is the rebalance request topic closed?

Jan 12, 2020, 05:0501/12/20
Definitely below the odds.  I recorded the lowest possible on every pull except 1 out of 11 where I got a middle of the three options.
Jan 12, 2020, 05:1501/12/20
02/13/19
Flextronix said:

2 out of 20 is not beating the odds. It's 10% and you should have 16% chance. 3 would be 15% and 4 would be 20% finally beating the odds.

Opened 25 myself and only got 2 epics as well. One was completely useless excuse of a champion and the other one was just about meh at best. Some players/accounts clearly have better base luck than others and I don't believe for a second that the system is working as intended. For example, I saw somebody pulling back to back void legendaries. Pure luck? Don't think so. Usually the first few pulls are the best ones for some reason. I highly suggest to investigate if it actually works right.

Drop rate doesn't work like that. You have that chance on every single shard, not on all of them at the same time. If you have 16% of getting a legendary champion, it's 16% on 1 shard, it doesn't depend on how many shards you are opening.
Jan 12, 2020, 08:2901/12/20
09/26/19
Valdys said:

Flextronix said:

Drop rate doesn't work like that. You have that chance on every single shard, not on all of them at the same time. If you have 16% of getting a legendary champion, it's 16% on 1 shard, it doesn't depend on how many shards you are opening.
If you open enough shards, say like 1000 of them, you should eventually land somewhere around 16% on epics. Naturally, it could be a little bit more or a little bit less but it should be pretty close with 1000. Now, I of course understand that 25 shards is not nearly enough to draw any kind of conclusions, but when you are constantly diving deep under the odds with a decent amount of shards during double rates, it makes you suspicious something's not right with the system. I have read even worse stories from others, though, going below the regular odds with even more shards than I had. Can't really blame them for being salty.
Jan 12, 2020, 12:4501/12/20
12/17/19
Yes, i had the same. Double boost event and i thought "cool! Maybe i will have some luck." I bought 7 epic shards and got only blue champions 3 of them were even shit. Just another shit game...
Jan 12, 2020, 13:0401/12/20
12/09/19
Guys you have to understand that its not 16% of what you open but 16% chance per shard you can open 1000 shards and get nothing then again open the same 1000 and get epics every time. Its like rolling 100 dice to open a shard and in order to get an epic 16 of them need to land on 1. What we don't know is how many sides the dice have. Its really random, please don't bash a game that works just like every other game just like it, there really is no need to .
Jan 12, 2020, 21:1401/12/20
Jan 12, 2020, 21:15(edited)
04/12/19

Usually for games or any random effect it is 'generate random number between 0 and max (having 0,5% accuracy I would say max is 200)'

Now loot table looks like this (might have different order of sections but idea is the same)

0-32 - epic (16% chances)

33-34 - leg (1%)

35+ - rare

Opening 1000 shards should be enough sample that would ALMOST guarantee really close to 160 epics (let's say 99,99% for sth between 159 and 161)

It is still 16% per try, but the more tries you take the closer it gets to natural distribution (unless it is rigged)

Jan 13, 2020, 02:5201/13/20
02/13/19
Syridian said:

Guys you have to understand that its not 16% of what you open but 16% chance per shard you can open 1000 shards and get nothing then again open the same 1000 and get epics every time. Its like rolling 100 dice to open a shard and in order to get an epic 16 of them need to land on 1. What we don't know is how many sides the dice have. Its really random, please don't bash a game that works just like every other game just like it, there really is no need to .
THIS.
Jan 13, 2020, 02:5401/13/20
02/13/19
ksthecr0w said:

Usually for games or any random effect it is 'generate random number between 0 and max (having 0,5% accuracy I would say max is 200)'

Now loot table looks like this (might have different order of sections but idea is the same)

33-34 - leg (1%)

35+ - rare

Opening 1000 shards should be enough sample that would ALMOST guarantee really close to 160 epics (let's say 99,99% for sth between 159 and 161)

It is still 16% per try, but the more tries you take the closer it gets to natural distribution (unless it is rigged)

Nothing is guaranteed.
Jan 13, 2020, 09:1301/13/20
04/12/19

Valdys said:

ksthecr0w said:

33-34 - leg (1%)

35+ - rare

Nothing is guaranteed.

sure - nothing is guaranteed, that is why i said ALMOST

My estimation was a bit off when saying it would be +-1 deviation having 99,99%

This is how it would end up for 1000 tries having 16% chances of success:

as you can see, having less than 120 or more than 200 successes in such trial have such low probability, you would rather win jackpot in lottery few times in a row, while most likely outcome is 160

sure it is possible to have 1 out of 1000 - but lets be real here
Jan 13, 2020, 12:5801/13/20
04/21/19

a blue shard session  179 with double rate= 1 legendary  and 16 epics

2nd one 188 blue shards = 1 legendary and i don't remember how many epics + i don't care anymore about epics

3rd void shard 2x -  23 voids =  2 epics no legos    (youtubers in 6-8 voids are getting 2 legos, legit)

Jan 13, 2020, 18:0901/13/20

Hi, look at YouTube video from SALT - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lE20_wIzohg

First 10 pulls - 2 legos (Ithos, Warlord), 2 epics, bulwark and bellower.......      Madame Serris late.......

Looks like p2w youtubers rng mode. I have no complains about this. 

Jan 14, 2020, 23:1801/14/20
06/09/19
So, as u can see many ppl are frustrated so i am about the game beeing completly unfair. Explain to me then, why dont u make guarenteed drops after opening certain amount of shards ?? What is the problem with that ?? If u cant do that, for me u are just frauds, everyone would appreciate that solution. Or maybe the ones that paying for game ( the ones i strongly belive got better drop chances ) wouldnt ?
Jan 15, 2020, 01:1401/15/20
06/20/19
piotrlotr said:

So, as u can see many ppl are frustrated so i am about the game beeing completly unfair. Explain to me then, why dont u make guarenteed drops after opening certain amount of shards ?? What is the problem with that ?? If u cant do that, for me u are just frauds, everyone would appreciate that solution. Or maybe the ones that paying for game ( the ones i strongly belive got better drop chances ) wouldnt ?
How are they frauds?  They have told you the drop rates... They have told you there are no garenteed drops after a certain amount of shards.  How are they frauds?  Loser!  You lost your bets!
Jan 15, 2020, 06:4701/15/20
09/26/19
piotrlotr said:

I wouldn't go as far as guaranteeing anything, but instead, they should do something about the duplicates. Like, if you pull a duplicate Legendary champion, you would have one (1) chance to send it back for another Legendary tier champion for the cost of 100 gems or so. Then you get whatever comes next, duplicate or not. This cloud also work with Void epics for 50 gems. Or just increase the rates permanently and double those every now and then.
Jan 15, 2020, 07:0201/15/20
Jan 16, 2020, 06:28(edited)
02/13/19
Flextronix said:

piotrlotr said:

I wouldn't go as far as guaranteeing anything, but instead, they should do something about the duplicates. Like, if you pull a duplicate Legendary champion, you would have one (1) chance to send it back for another Legendary tier champion for the cost of 100 gems or so. Then you get whatever comes next, duplicate or not. This cloud also work with Void epics for 50 gems. Or just increase the rates permanently and double those every now and then.
They've already said that they'll do something for duplicates.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.