All Categories

NEED HELP WITH DRAGON 20

NEED HELP WITH DRAGON 20

Search
Comments
Sep 16, 2024, 05:424 days
07/01/22
erkimista

The team that onikage suggested but I exchanged ultimate galek with torturehelm only because I don't have Galek all leveled up yet. I'm still having. I made them fight like 10 times and lost half those tries on dragon with less than 20% of hp but it's been a great improvement. I'll focus now on getting ultimate galek geared and leveled up and give it another go

Were all your champs surviving till Dragon? If so, I'd try Farahkin the Fat instead of Torturehelm since he's already 60 too. Either way, that's huge you're doing it now. The gear you'll get will make the stage easier.

Also, don't try to progress further in Dragon yet. Stage 20 is the best Drops-to-Energy ratio outside of Hard mode, it's what most of us still run during Dragon Dungeon events

Sep 16, 2024, 18:183 days
01/31/20
erkimista

The team that onikage suggested but I exchanged ultimate galek with torturehelm only because I don't have Galek all leveled up yet. I'm still having. I made them fight like 10 times and lost half those tries on dragon with less than 20% of hp but it's been a great improvement. I'll focus now on getting ultimate galek geared and leveled up and give it another go

Skip Ultimate Galek.  Focus on a better build for Ninja. Ninja is a far superior toon.