All Categories

Who do you think is a Underrated Hydra Champion (and why?)

Who do you think is a Underrated Hydra Champion (and why?)

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 5, 2024, 04:5509/05/24
12/30/20
Onikage55

It would be nice if they revisited champions with a "kills opponent" mechanic to work on Decap'd heads like Wallmaster does. Trunda wouldn't be *as* overused or causing so much hurt to people without her if champs like Wukong's A2 functioned similar. Sure, it would be less often but still there's a lot of great champs that aren't used in Hydra because their skills with bonus AOE damage from Kills aren't viable

So far stuff like that and Kill Streak don't seem to be in the cards but I shall pass this along regardless. 

Sep 5, 2024, 06:2209/05/24
07/01/22
WileyMan

I wish it was more than hope...

They really need to overhaul Hydra in terms of (1) The broken/gimmick teams and (2) the time it takes.  

My idea for Hydra "Quick Battle" remains the same: Allow 3-5 Attempts per key. You can keep a result or try again, so there's at least some risk involved. The problem is Demon Lord keys are guaranteed to be consumed with Quick Battle but Hydra's can be reused as they currently are, which is why a limited number of attempts per key would be a really good solution. 

If you did lets say, 150mil on the first quick battle but didn't keep it, then did 50 mil, then did 100 mil, you'd be stuck with the 100 mil attempt BUT you would have also saved yourself HOURS of time in the process.

I'd estimate in semi-casual clans like mine, 20% of the people don't do more than the minimum to get the chest from damage each week because they just don't have the time. That's all it really comes down to, not "Skill" but "Time"

Sep 5, 2024, 08:0509/05/24
12/16/21

You could do something like a QB key is worth 2/3rds of your best manual score for that rotation/difficulty

So if you got 150M manual, you could quickbattle it for 100M

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Sep 5, 2024, 19:5109/05/24
06/24/19
WileyMan

I wish it was more than hope...

They really need to overhaul Hydra in terms of (1) The broken/gimmick teams and (2) the time it takes.  

Id settle for one of the two right off.