August Fusion: Skorid the Halfspawn w/Calendar

August Fusion: Skorid the Halfspawn w/Calendar

Search
Comments
Aug 19, 2024, 22:1408/19/24
01/31/20
dthorne04

+1. 

We've had a three fusion break here in value but boy were there some extremely meta bangers in there beforehand. 

I wish Skorid were a frag fusion so I could at least get some value down the line but c'est la vie.

I was totally gonna skip Skorid, but got suckered into the SR by the 15X on Kimi. Sigh.

I gave Incarnate a pretty good Resistance build, but haven't really done much with her beyond booking & building.

Haven't even pulled the Packmaster yet.  He'll probably stay in the Portal until they release whatever partner they have hinted at.    

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 19, 2024, 23:5308/19/24
12/30/20
WileyMan

I was totally gonna skip Skorid, but got suckered into the SR by the 15X on Kimi. Sigh.

I gave Incarnate a pretty good Resistance build, but haven't really done much with her beyond booking & building.

Haven't even pulled the Packmaster yet.  He'll probably stay in the Portal until they release whatever partner they have hinted at.    

Packmaster is also sitting in my portal. He does have a place in a Wixwell Hydra team but I'm not in need of help with a Wixwell team - if I go that route. 

Was hoping we'd see Fenrir in Asgard but alas...