All Categories

Siege?

Siege?

Search
Comments
Sep 5, 2024, 22:2209/05/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

Another today.  Live Arena has become very unstable latetly. For the loss today, I was streaming a movie on the same network with no isssues, so I doubt it was my internet connection.  

Upgrade your network if gonna multi-task  :)

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 5, 2024, 23:0109/05/24
12/30/20
Trips

Trips Tech Tips 😎

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 6, 2024, 02:1209/06/24
02/24/19
dthorne04

Trips Tech Tips 😎

You meant to say Tech Trips

Sep 6, 2024, 02:1609/06/24
01/31/20
Trips

I have no problem owning the connection issue when it is mine to own, but the network is not the problem when I am sitting in the same room as the router with 100 Mbps internet service.  The Live Arena stability is the problem.      

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 6, 2024, 03:3309/06/24
12/30/20
harleQuinn

You meant to say Tech Trips

welp, this is why I leave the wordplay to you.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 6, 2024, 03:3409/06/24
12/30/20
WileyMan

I don't typically have trouble with Siege fights loading, but Live Arena has been crap the last few days. I have lost (at least) two battles because the game can't load them fast enough and then thinks that I quit and gives me the loss.  One of them was gonna be a cake win too.  Really ticks me off when that happens.   

Live Arena seems to be problematic sporadically with regards to location/providers/etc.

Siege just continues to be SLOOOOOOW for most folks, from what I can tell. 

Sep 6, 2024, 05:0609/06/24
07/01/22

Ok, I just saw that post-Siege, its 7500 Florins to Repair the Stronghold. I thought Repair was only for the bonuses but this is saying we can't set all the teams normally available? Group 5 and 6 says it's locked out.

Can you even GET 7500 Florins total between all 30 Members in a single Siege? I'm fine with not having bonuses but this seems really bad...

Also, why the heck can't we use Mana Orbs from the Cache to set bonuses on Posts? It's already hard for casual or even semi-casual clans to coordinate setting teams on Siege and everyone just donates their orbs at the end of Siege, but they can only be used on Towers? Which doesn't even help since the Towers are destroyed so we can't set bonuses anyway...

Sep 6, 2024, 05:2809/06/24
01/31/20
Onikage55

Ok, I just saw that post-Siege, its 7500 Florins to Repair the Stronghold. I thought Repair was only for the bonuses but this is saying we can't set all the teams normally available? Group 5 and 6 says it's locked out.

Can you even GET 7500 Florins total between all 30 Members in a single Siege? I'm fine with not having bonuses but this seems really bad...

Also, why the heck can't we use Mana Orbs from the Cache to set bonuses on Posts? It's already hard for casual or even semi-casual clans to coordinate setting teams on Siege and everyone just donates their orbs at the end of Siege, but they can only be used on Towers? Which doesn't even help since the Towers are destroyed so we can't set bonuses anyway...

"Group 5 & 6" for your Stronghold are only available if you upgrade your Stronghold to L2.  You do not have acccess to the extra Defense Slots from an Upgrade until you do the repairs, but as of now, your opponent will still get the extra attack scrolls, which is what the drama is all about concerning upgrades.  Upgrading your Stronghold is actually more beneficial to your opponent than to you (unless you are so strong that you can hold your Stronghold) due to how many resources are required to repair every Siege.  It is a part of Siege that is currently out of balance.

In every Siege that my clan has been in, both Strongholds have been destroyed every time.

For the upcoming Siege, we are going to make some repairs to the Mana Shrines and a few Towers to experiment with some Bonuses & Conditions.  These are the first repairs we have done due to the scarcity of resources.

We have about 4000 Florins that were donated to upgrading the Stronghold before we knew any better.  I have asked my clan to not donate any more Florins for upgrading the Stronghold because I do  not want it upgraded until they fix the issue.         

Sep 18, 2024, 08:46Yesterday
12/16/21

I mention this every time, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna KEEP mentioning this every time:

Something is *seriously* wrong when it takes 4+ minutes to launch a battle. I'm not exaggerating, if anything, I'm understating how long it takes.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2024, 21:04Yesterday
02/24/19
MooredRat

I mention this every time, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna KEEP mentioning this every time:

Something is *seriously* wrong when it takes 4+ minutes to launch a battle. I'm not exaggerating, if anything, I'm understating how long it takes.

4 minutes seems fast, yes 😏 😏 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 18, 2024, 21:17Yesterday
12/30/20

I've had to restart my client a few times this Siege and then upon restart the page loads fine - but then I have no timer left on my pick phase and need to restart the whole process again. 

😂

Sep 19, 2024, 02:0820 hours
01/31/20

I have not had any issues with Siege loading.  However, I have at least two clan mates who insist they lost an attack scroll when the game went down yesterday while they were in a fight, and they did not get the scroll back.  Our Siege is gonna be a close one and every attack scroll feels like it matters this time.  

Kinda sux to lose them that way.  

Sep 19, 2024, 05:2617 hours
07/01/22
dthorne04

I've had to restart my client a few times this Siege and then upon restart the page loads fine - but then I have no timer left on my pick phase and need to restart the whole process again. 

😂

Wanted to submit feedback that in Siege Events, it would be nice to see how many Attack Scrolls both Clans have used in total. Or at least on the Ranking's page. I can't tell if some of my clan members haven't used any scrolls or if they've just lost all their battles.

But yeah I'd also like to know how many scrolls the opponent has used. If I see our Stronghold is still standing and they've used 90, I can rest easier lol

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 19, 2024, 07:1815 hours
12/30/20
Onikage55

Wanted to submit feedback that in Siege Events, it would be nice to see how many Attack Scrolls both Clans have used in total. Or at least on the Ranking's page. I can't tell if some of my clan members haven't used any scrolls or if they've just lost all their battles.

But yeah I'd also like to know how many scrolls the opponent has used. If I see our Stronghold is still standing and they've used 90, I can rest easier lol

Would definitely be nice to see nice, concise info for planning - especially in the later stages of Siege. 

I do believe iterations of this have been passed along, but will send this along again.