Siege?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 25, 2024, 17:3507/25/24
02/24/19
MooredRat

I'm still blocked on the DM messenger, can't reply to you

Ahh, I see what happened. The spam bot is so crazy it broke your Plarium Play messaging. (that's what it uses for the DM system here)

That'll take me a day or two to get fixed

Jul 25, 2024, 17:3807/25/24
12/16/21
harleQuinn

Ahh, I see what happened. The spam bot is so crazy it broke your Plarium Play messaging. (that's what it uses for the DM system here)

Wonder if it could be because I was in the middle of using it when block went up?

I'mma go back to hiding under the porch

Jul 25, 2024, 22:2607/25/24
06/25/20
harleQuinn

Kram, I didn't want you to find out like this.... but we need to talk. 

It's not you, it's me. We've just been building different Strongholds for a long time now, going on different directions in Live... and it's time your defenses went somewhere else.

But srsly though - still at 0/2. What am I missing? I'm seeing some people in my clan assigning defense teams, but I'm unable to.

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 25, 2024, 22:3007/25/24
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

But srsly though - still at 0/2. What am I missing? I'm seeing some people in my clan assigning defense teams, but I'm unable to.

and your defenses aren't set still, from last time?

Jul 25, 2024, 22:4507/25/24
06/25/20
dthorne04

and your defenses aren't set still, from last time?

Ah. Well, that was the reason. But, still, it's kinda odd - my two teams are indeed set, but they're the last in Group 3 and the first in Group 4 on the stronghold, however, none of the previous spots are occupied.

1) Feels strange that I wouldn't be able to re-assign my team (unless I can and I'm unaware of how to do that)

2) Also feels strange that it would automatically occupy the same positions as before, when nothing before it is occupied.

Jul 26, 2024, 15:4907/26/24
12/16/21
harleQuinn

In reply to your message: nope.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 26, 2024, 15:5307/26/24
02/24/19
MooredRat

In reply to your message: nope.

Sigh.

I'll ping you in a thread in the Support area

Jul 26, 2024, 19:5107/26/24
12/29/19
dthorne04

how'd that all end up? 

Crazy we got almost all the milestones at the end it was 5k to 5k but no one won !!They need to fix that needs to be a out come and lots of other clans are mad about the same thing tied no one wins its crazy bro lol sad is no chest eiher bunch of broken buildings cant fix cant upgrade its a mess lol

Jul 26, 2024, 20:0707/26/24
10/08/17
killerclone187

Crazy we got almost all the milestones at the end it was 5k to 5k but no one won !!They need to fix that needs to be a out come and lots of other clans are mad about the same thing tied no one wins its crazy bro lol sad is no chest eiher bunch of broken buildings cant fix cant upgrade its a mess lol

considering every Siege  a clan never  meets ALL victory conditions and EVERY clan member does  not meet the individual conditions is that much longer they never get fragments for the fusion champion  :((

and I thought High Mother Haud would be hard to get 

Jul 26, 2024, 20:3307/26/24
12/29/19
PriestGuardian

considering every Siege  a clan never  meets ALL victory conditions and EVERY clan member does  not meet the individual conditions is that much longer they never get fragments for the fusion champion  :((

and I thought High Mother Haud would be hard to get 

Yea im on a black listed discord we are in the top 30 all clan leaders are there that are in the top 30 including me and 98% of all of them are mad most of them ended like mine a tie no chest and mad lol 

Jul 27, 2024, 07:0407/27/24
09/19/20

I find Siege to be a pain, like some others I find it difficult to get everyone in the clan on the same page. WHY do florin donations have to be made to individual buildings and not to a single bank to allow Clan leaders to put the resources where they are needed? The same can be said about teams, give leaders the option to move teams around to fill the spots we need to be covered instead of having to wait for the person to log in and ask them to do it themselves. 

It feels like a lot of work for nothing, we will always be outmatched because your matching system is unreliable. I know we were matched by our CvC winning streak, but we win because my clan members go above and beyond trying to get as many points as they can despite, the fact that we are always pitted against higher teams. Siege, however, doesn't go by effort but by team strength, which means older players and credit card players have the advantage. Want to make the game more exciting for everyone? then focus on champion development and how to make improvements for in-game stuff as you did by adding auto play and auto sell that really helped

Aug 7, 2024, 22:5508/07/24
04/25/23
kramaswamy.kr

Curious why you'd need to build new teams? You get three battles, and you can use the same team twice, so I just used two of my 3v3 teams.

Because its shitty Pay 2 Win if you fail attack with your best arena team and already used it in a different attack that team is still locked out even on the replay attempt which only helps visa warriors everyone else has to scrape together teams from whatever they can 

Aug 7, 2024, 23:3008/07/24
04/25/23

The Match maker is joke just get stream rolled its not like my clan even won many cvc's yet we getting matched which 4 star clans ave 4 million power per player above ours.

The destoryed buildings after make impossible to reset defence for the next siege.

I rather just opt out siege if was possible and take tier drop at moment just gettting farmed by visa warrior clans in first couple hours its already over

Cursed city was and still pretty bad with the stupid requirements in some boss and stages and worse boss in the game that has triggers based on gear and mastery, its still 100 times better than siege 

The chat system in game is to basic to be helpful and lacking of being able to place pins/tags in siege map on defence side and attack side for clan to see this need a ton testing before was added.

Aug 8, 2024, 06:1808/08/24
Aug 8, 2024, 06:18(edited)
12/16/21

So, for this second Siege, I'd say about 2/3s of the members of my 5 clan cluster just don't care.

People had to be nagged and cajoled to even bother taking literally 1 minute to set defenses.

The first one was effectively over in the first 6 hours, this one was a struggle to get people to even participate.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 8, 2024, 11:2208/08/24
06/24/19
MooredRat

So, for this second Siege, I'd say about 2/3s of the members of my 5 clan cluster just don't care.

People had to be nagged and cajoled to even bother taking literally 1 minute to set defenses.

The first one was effectively over in the first 6 hours, this one was a struggle to get people to even participate.

Add in the fact you're currently being punished for upgrading your stronghold and it's DOA for me.

Aug 8, 2024, 13:2608/08/24
06/25/20

Yeah I did my three fights and then walked away. Extremely poor implementation.

Aug 8, 2024, 14:0608/08/24
12/16/21

So, they put a lot of work into something, did it badly, and the players don't care for it.

How will they fix it?

A: based on previous history; make it mandatory:

"Oh, you want your shards for completing all monthly quests? Better use 6 attack scrolls in Siege"

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 8, 2024, 14:2008/08/24
06/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah I did my three fights and then walked away. Extremely poor implementation.

Yup.  Was potentially a great idea but just awful implementation.  Unfortunately this seems to be a pattern.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 8, 2024, 14:2008/08/24
06/24/19
MooredRat

So, they put a lot of work into something, did it badly, and the players don't care for it.

How will they fix it?

A: based on previous history; make it mandatory:

"Oh, you want your shards for completing all monthly quests? Better use 6 attack scrolls in Siege"

Please don't give them these ideas.  🤣

Aug 8, 2024, 14:3608/08/24
06/25/20

I've been trying to think of how this could be fixed, and ultimately I think they just need to completely re-do how assignment of teams works, both on defense and on offense. I get that they're trying to encourage more involvement at the clan level, but the game simply is NOT designed for that to be practical, for so many reasons (*cough* chat system *cough*).

Instead what I would do is - for the defense side, have every player in the clan create two defense teams, and then have the clan leader/deputies assign those defense teams as they see fit. Similarly, for the resources, have all of the contributions of the players automatically be pooled, and have the leader/deputies assign them, instead of individual players. Realistically, this part of Siege is the least relevant for an individual anyway.

Over on the offense side, I think they should retain the interactiveness as far as combat is concerned - I don't think these should just automatically be resolved. But, I also think that choosing the fights individually is a bad idea, because participation is definitely not easy to either enforce or entice. What I would do instead is, similarly to the defense side, have each player in the clan come up with up to X offense teams - not sure the exact number, since I still haven't figured out how the mana tower rebattle system works. Then, the leader/deputies will pick from those teams and assign them to battle against specific enemy teams.

Once the team is assigned for battle, that player would get a notification ingame - maybe one of our favorite red icons or whatever - to indicate that they have a battle they need to fight. They'd have a certain amount of time to fight that battle - say, four hours from when it is assigned - after which the fight would just be fought automatically.