ONE champion fragment per day

ONE champion fragment per day

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
May 17, 2024, 01:1805/17/24
12/30/20
stormbringer

recalling plarium often give free toprated champions with new accounts everything posted here is nonsensical.

Plarium clearly want as many new accounts to be created as possible in the hope some of those generate huge amounts of revenue. So...the way they've structured the gaming system suggests they don't want gamers keeping the same account alive for more than a few months

this doesn't really make sense when there's been several high tier free champs given out in the last year alone (Artak, Wukong, even Rathalos)

now if a player doesn't recognize the value of those champs or of the champs they can get by logging in everyday/grinding it out in different areas of the game that is to some degree on them. of course, this game isn't going to be for everyone due to it being grindy as heck at the best of times. 

May 17, 2024, 08:2205/17/24
06/07/23

How has it gotten to the point that people aren't happy with a basically free Lego, because you have wait. This whole game is about due diligence, so buckle up! I'd rather bring attention to the rewards for tourneys now that have gotten so bottom tier that is not worth the amount of energy it takes to get the top prize of a 4* chicken, or the ONE superior potion that seems to always show up for some reason was forgotten that I can get for by using 16 worth of energy in seconds.. please revaluate cost of energy yo rewards in tournaments.

May 17, 2024, 17:5505/17/24
01/31/20
askyourgirlaboutme

How has it gotten to the point that people aren't happy with a basically free Lego, because you have wait. This whole game is about due diligence, so buckle up! I'd rather bring attention to the rewards for tourneys now that have gotten so bottom tier that is not worth the amount of energy it takes to get the top prize of a 4* chicken, or the ONE superior potion that seems to always show up for some reason was forgotten that I can get for by using 16 worth of energy in seconds.. please revaluate cost of energy yo rewards in tournaments.

Absolutely.  Diminishing rewards for an increasing grind is a far more worthwhile topic of conversation than the wait for Drex.  

May 24, 2024, 18:1305/24/24
09/05/23
PriestGuardian

Drexthar is worth the wait to get all the frags

I use him  all over the game  in Pve

Then plarium can wait 100 days after I obtain drexthar (200 days in total) before I spend any more money on the game